Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Khanstant posted:

link needs a webslinger

Give Link a grapple hook like Rico from Just Cause.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

LividLiquid posted:

If Zelda and Link hook up to create ancestors we later play who also hook up to create ancestors, that's uh... no. That's probably not what's happening.

I hate to be the one to break this to you but you don't have to go as far back in time as you might think to find common ancestors with the majority of people you know. Though hopefully it does not happen between Wind Waker and Spirit Tracks.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Everyone be loving everyone in the Zeldaverse.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

LividLiquid posted:

If Zelda and Link hook up to create ancestors we later play who also hook up to create ancestors, that's uh... no. That's probably not what's happening.

Yeah they're making descendants instead, Fire Emblem style

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

glassyalabolas posted:

Give Link a grapple hook like Rico from Just Cause.

Perhaps some kind of hook that can be shot out.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Link gets a "Reverse Magnesis" function and it launches him face-first at surfaces.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Benagain posted:

That chick who wants to bone a guardian and probably the gorons, they always struck me as reproducing by budding or something

Wait, who was that?

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Wait, who was that?

https://zelda.fandom.com/wiki/Loone

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

This fuckin game lmfao

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

Perhaps some kind of hook that can be shot out.

I was thinking more in lines of the absurd poo poo the grapple does in Just Cause. Link two Moblins together and launch them to outerspace.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Hogama posted:

Link gets a "Reverse Magnesis" function and it launches him face-first at surfaces.

Link has a metal face? Wouldn't he fly crotch first due to a belt or something? Just hip thrusting his way up a mountain :heysexy:

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

Isn't the Zelda in Spirit Tracks WW Link and Tetra's daughter?

Link would never cheat on Niko like that.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1640353190414565378?s=42&t=ZiGj6j-OsXu3OH1bWlxl5g

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
As the youth say, "let's gooooooooo!"

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

External Organs posted:

As the youth say, "let's gooooooooo!"
:hmmyes:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Ok now it’s loving real and going to happen in May. gently caress yes!

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

OLED joy-cons on the table. I'm hoping for the oled announcement.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Albatrossy_Rodent posted:

Done any beasts yet?

Just the Elephant. I made it to Gerudo (the tower at least) but got sidetracked for the whole weekend after doing that desert labyrinth. I wound up going all over the place. Started to make it into birdman territory. I have enough hearts for the Master Sword now, so I have to find that. I know it's in the Lost Woods but don't know where that is exactly, although I think I narrowed it down to Northernmost/central or East of Death Mountain. Don't tell me! Actually I am just assuming that all you need is enough hearts to claim it.

I really haven't done anything that's north of Hyrule castle yet so I assume it's there because you got bird land to the West and Death Mountain to the East.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i hope Aonuma shows off the double claw shot because it will most definitely be back

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Twist: it's just him repeatedly loving up a stealth sidequest for ten minutes before giving up in frustration

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
10min is pretty short. My guess is a few sweeping vistas and a focus on one of the new features, probably the Nuts & Bolts thing

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Show some early game sequence breaks and speedrun strats

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
We must know if there's a new cooking song. It's all I care about.

Albatrossy_Rodent
Oct 6, 2021

Obliteratin' everything,
incineratin' and renegade 'em
I'm here to make anybody who
want it with the pen afraid
But don't nobody want it but
they're gonna get it anyway!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Just the Elephant. I made it to Gerudo (the tower at least) but got sidetracked for the whole weekend after doing that desert labyrinth. I wound up going all over the place. Started to make it into birdman territory. I have enough hearts for the Master Sword now, so I have to find that. I know it's in the Lost Woods but don't know where that is exactly, although I think I narrowed it down to Northernmost/central or East of Death Mountain. Don't tell me! Actually I am just assuming that all you need is enough hearts to claim it.

I really haven't done anything that's north of Hyrule castle yet so I assume it's there because you got bird land to the West and Death Mountain to the East.

Sounds like you're playing the game exactly right.

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

drat, we really aren’t getting a big presentation trailer like BOTW did, huh

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

The Maroon Hawk posted:

drat, we really aren’t getting a big presentation trailer like BOTW did, huh
I'd imagine this is just a demo to get players acquainted with new mechanics, and a big trailer will be in a couple of weeks.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

LividLiquid posted:

In future Zelda games, Link and Zelda both gradually acquire increasingly pronounced Hapsburg jaws

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

External Organs posted:

We must know if there's a new cooking song. It's all I care about.

I still cannot believe that Nintendo and Zojirushi have not teamed up to make a rice cooker that plays the cooking song when the rice is done.

Leaving money on the table, you fools.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ytlaya posted:

In future Zelda games, Link and Zelda both gradually acquire increasingly pronounced Hapsburg jaws

Canonically, the CD-i games are the furthest ahead we've seen in the timeline

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

THE ZELDA IS REAL!!!

SirBukkake
Aug 24, 2006
Idk some black dude
It can be an 8-10 minute long BOTW post-mortem or Aonuma talking about his favorite weapons to break, as long as they reveal the whole Tears of the Kingdom theme.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I looked up the most recent Zelda timeline and it gives me a headache. In fact, I rebuke it. There is no timeline.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I looked up the most recent Zelda timeline and it gives me a headache. In fact, I rebuke it. There is no timeline.

It's true.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

SirBukkake posted:

It can be an 8-10 minute long BOTW post-mortem or Aonuma talking about his favorite weapons to break, as long as they reveal the whole Tears of the Kingdom theme.

Here’s a cat playing the theme right now.

https://twitter.com/MonsterMazeYT/status/1380176962627440642?s=20

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

I want to make a reaction video to this where I lose my poo poo and throw clay pots

SirBukkake
Aug 24, 2006
Idk some black dude

First thing that came to mind was “drat that first time going to kakariko through the dueling peaks was magical”. And folks think BOTW music wasn’t memorable!

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Predictions?

Zelda is trapped underground and there's entire segments of the game where you play with her with the Sheikah slate runes from BOTW, and her main goal is to activate stuff for Link to use/explore on the surface

Dungeons are in the past or something and accessed through time portals

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Hedrigall posted:

Predictions?

Zelda is trapped underground and there's entire segments of the game where you play with her with the Sheikah slate runes from BOTW, and her main goal is to activate stuff for Link to use/explore on the surface

My prediction is that if they do this they won't reveal it at all tomorrow.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

My prediction is: this game will be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Hedrigall posted:

Predictions?

The Master Sword shatters into 1000 pieces at the start and must be replaced by either the Four Sword from Four Swords Adventure/The Minish Cap or the Phantom Sword from Phantom Hourglass.