Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

i am BEGGING whoever works for trump to show trump this poll

i genuinely believe the trump campaign can randomly pick 10 people out of this thread to replace all of their 2024 staff and we would outperform them

that is sick and sad and funny as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
the nintendo 3ds store died today

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Because the right is going to win, and the New York Times likes winners

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

are people ok

https://twitter.com/lachancenaomi27/status/1640102280346181639?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

tenderjerk posted:

the nintendo 3ds store died today

Hacking them is dead easy FYI

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

i genuinely believe the trump campaign can randomly pick 10 people out of this thread to replace all of their 2024 staff and we would outperform them

that is sick and sad and funny as hell

It was crazy internet people that put him in the white house in the first place. He hasn't lost the ur chuds but those folks don't have anything upstairs and it's pretty evident.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

is this true?????

Yup, this is how it is

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I was lurking on 4chan early in the trump campaign to try figure out what the gently caress was going on, and they really took credit for "memeing" trump into the presidency.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

AxGrap posted:

Hacking them is dead easy FYI

i have the 1st xl model where you have to take apart the thing to access the micro sd so i will just take your word for it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AxGrap posted:

I was lurking on 4chan early in the trump campaign to try figure out what the gently caress was going on, and they really took credit for "memeing" trump into the presidency.

idiot

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

can’t believe internet people love white supremacy

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I at least kind of get non-alcoholic rums and the like but, why in the gently caress would you get non-alcoholic vodka?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Ugh I have no work to do today I just want to go home

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Sometimes i want a bigger bird to pet, but the fact ours have never drawn blood and couldn't bite a finger off is a plus

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

goth smoking cloves posted:

I at least kind of get non-alcoholic rums and the like but, why in the gently caress would you get non-alcoholic vodka?

selling bottles of tap water as "non alcoholic vodka" is one hell of a grift

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

I could get not vodka for free though. A lot of free things are not vodka. Hell, a glass of tap water is practically free

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

AxGrap posted:

They overwhelmed the trump thread briefly a few times when he started pouring money on the fire. But that was when there were like some analogue of this thread and 3 pro-trump megathreads in GBS and it looked a lot like the comments bar at a Trump campaign rally. Remember that billboard that some maroon hacked to say "Trump Mains Hanzos"? Same crowd.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

kaleedity posted:

Googled medbed and saw a trumpy bear video

#blessed

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:goofy:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Sounds like the white men need to step up

Apr 7, 2003

AxGrap posted:

It was all a paid social media blitz via companies like Cambridge Analytica

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Well, i think you'd do it because you're an alcoholic that doesn't want to drink but isn't really serious about quitting. Or maybe you're not an alcoholic but you can't drink at a party due to some circumstance and you want to have a pretend drink

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I think you mean v*dka

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

WarMECH posted:

selling bottles of tap water as "non alcoholic vodka" is one hell of a grift

You fool, the water has to burn a little so they know it's real fake vodka.

Put a little bit of lye in it

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Well I think for one Palmer Lucky was probably paying a lot of shitposters

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Or you could make a prank drink with no booze or you could be having a party with your family and your kid is like "geez dad, you sure do like booze, can i have some?" And maybe you're stupid or whatever so you make them a mocktail

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Hatebag posted:

Well, i think you'd do it because you're an alcoholic that doesn't want to drink but isn't really serious about quitting. Or maybe you're not an alcoholic but you can't drink at a party due to some circumstance and you want to have a pretend drink

Vodka's whole thing is that it doesn't really have a flavor though? Why not just add a bit of vanilla extract at that point?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

the mad bastards did it, they really did it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
why is it 31 bucks though

Apr 7, 2003

thirty one American funbucks

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Vodka's whole thing is that it doesn't really have a flavor though? Why not just add a bit of vanilla extract at that point?

In both of those situations the imbiber wants to pretend that reality is not as it is. It is a product for cowards and fools!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

non gmo

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
want to have a drink at a bar or party that has no alcohol that looks like one so nobody asks just drink some club soda/tonic water with lime or put a splash of cranberry juice into it

or just drink a beer

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Al! posted:

Msrp is $40!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Hatebag posted:

Msrp is $40!

fukkin ewwww

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Just drink some weird bitter italian sodas or something
they're probably cheaper

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Hatebag posted:

Msrp is $40!

cucumber and capsicum

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Yeah that makes more sense. it was a really weird place to watch for a while. I used to be a little more obsessed with trying to figure out what makes hateful people tick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Hatebag posted:

Msrp is $40!

do not capsicum