Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Boosie doing a free chrischan video on instagram live while working out at planet fitness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Suplex Liberace posted:

whos the lady that dragged ian to the red carpet

nikki glaser

Trillhouse posted:

woah. i'm out of the loop

she literally just got out

imhotep fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Mar 27, 2023

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Yeah, Sam Hyde paid his bail.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Oh yeah, Chris Chan hosed his mom

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

sponges posted:

Oh yeah, Chris Chan hosed his mom

I hosed her first.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Mordja posted:

Yeah, Sam Hyde paid his bail.

He can't keep getting away with this

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Any particular reason you guys are misgendering her? :o:

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Futanari Damacy posted:

whoops my bad, fixed it

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Chrischan is short for Christine chan

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

where is CWC even going to go now lol

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

holefoods posted:

where is CWC even going to go now lol

If it were up to me

The White House

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

slave to my cravings posted:

Boosie doing a free chrischan video on instagram live while working out at planet fitness

drat dude they should get boosie on

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

CWC ‘24: the dimensional merge you’ve been waiting for

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
dont chop the boys penis of mannnnnnnnnn

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
lol @ jake flores

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

moist turtleneck posted:

yeah Nikki brought him as her plus one

y'all have seen his stupid cane lately right

his shoes are nice but that tie is lookin very business park dad

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Futanari Damacy posted:

futanari damacy

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Antonio Brown is on the Raiders

stump collector
May 28, 2007

net work error posted:

Antonio Brown is on the Raiders

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

KoRMaK posted:

his shoes are nice but that tie is lookin very business park dad

there's an extra few inches in that knot that should be in the length lol

dads at least can tie ties

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Mark Twain would've been a big Waterboy fan I think

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

moist turtleneck posted:

yeah Nikki brought him as her plus one

y'all have seen his stupid cane lately right

he looks very happy

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
ian lives life that's for sure

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Stav was just reposted by Lamar Jackson on Instagram lol

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
is it the one he deleted where he pulled out a gun lol

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Nicholas "Nick" Mullen is an American stand-up comedian currently residing in Brooklyn, New York. He is the primary host of the podcast Cum Town, along with comedians Stavros Halkias and Adam Friedland. He is the only host of Cum Town to appear on every episode. Mullen started the podcast in May of 2016, with then-guest Halkias. Mullen has a sizable following on Twitter, as well as a popular blog on Thought Catalog, via the character Nicole Mullen. Mullen was born in New York, where he currently lives, and moved to Baltimore, MD as a small child. Presumably, he is the only child of divorced parents, as of yet unnamed in public. His father remarried to a woman with multiple daughters. Mullen has said that he was treated unfairly in comparison to his stepsisters- at least as a teenager- but hasn't exhibited any open resentment toward any of his family. Mullen has discussed his early exposure to what he considers the True internet, an unsupervised anonymous era that today's censored version pales in comparison to. Mullen has cited this exposure as the reason for his current sense of humor and personality, specifically mentioning that he first saw the popular shock image Goatse when he was nine years old. Mullen started out in his hometown of Baltimore, doing comedy in the evening while working or going to school in the day. At 28, he has been doing comedy for almost twelve years, starting when he was sixteen. Mullen dropped out of high school, and although he has never received any form of higher education, he has tested for his GED, presumably earning it. During these years, Mullen's stepmother required that he have a job in order to live with her and her father. Nick has said he has worked at GameStop, Domino's, Papa John's, Jimmy John's, and "a million sandwich shops." It is unclear which of these service industry jobs were worked in Baltimore. Mullen saved and moved to Austin, TX for several years, where he met comedians Chris Cubas, Jake Flores, Kath Barbadoro, and Norman "Hormone" Wilkerson, the former of whom he lived with. Not much else is known about this period of Nick's life, although it can be inferred that he contracted Herpes at some point after 2010, when he was still living in Austin. It has been stated outside of Cum Town that Mullen received the STD from a female comedian. Mullen has lived in Los Angeles, Washington DC, and Austin a second time before moving to New York. He met his co-hosts and comedian Brandon Wardell in DC, although Stavros Halkias is also from Baltimore, and less than a year younger than him. Nick Mullen has lived in New York for over three and a half years. He currently lives with Felix Biederman and Amber A'Lee Frost in Bedford-Stuyvesant, in Brooklyn. Upon first moving to the city, he lived in a tenement-like illegal housing facility for around one year, until he was suddenly kicked out, as the owner was developing the property. He then moved into an apartment with a Chinese family in Chinatown, Manhattan, for another year, until his current roommates offered him his current apartment. Mullen works as a Production Assistant on local television shoots, usually as a truck driver. He has also worked as an extra, and regularly auditions for commercial work/small-scale television roles. Mullen's podcast, Cum Town, is a weekly one-hour comedy podcast, formatted mostly around the host's conversations. The show often features guests, and the hosts will occasionally prepare "bits" or characters to speak with for a segment of the show. Nick has denounced planning, half-jokingly, and most character interactions last less than ten minutes. The podcast has released 33 episodes in 2016, all of which have aired on Wednesdays. The podcast is uploaded usually after 9:00 EST, and is rarely recorded the same day. Mullen is the podcast's host, producer, editor, intern, and "fluffer", and also purchased the equipment to record initially. The podcast has a Patreon, where users can donate money to the show. Because Nick bought all the podcasting equipment, he receives half of the donation money while Stavros and Adam split the other half. If a user so chooses, they can donate $5.00/month to gain access to Cum Town premium episodes.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Cached Money posted:

Nicholas "Nick" Mullen is an American stand-up comedian currently residing in Brooklyn, New York. He is the primary host of the podcast Cum Town, along with comedians Stavros Halkias and Adam Friedland. He is the only host of Cum Town to appear on every episode. Mullen started the podcast in May of 2016, with then-guest Halkias. Mullen has a sizable following on Twitter, as well as a popular blog on Thought Catalog, via the character Nicole Mullen. Mullen was born in New York, where he currently lives, and moved to Baltimore, MD as a small child. Presumably, he is the only child of divorced parents, as of yet unnamed in public. His father remarried to a woman with multiple daughters. Mullen has said that he was treated unfairly in comparison to his stepsisters- at least as a teenager- but hasn't exhibited any open resentment toward any of his family. Mullen has discussed his early exposure to what he considers the True internet, an unsupervised anonymous era that today's censored version pales in comparison to. Mullen has cited this exposure as the reason for his current sense of humor and personality, specifically mentioning that he first saw the popular shock image Goatse when he was nine years old. Mullen started out in his hometown of Baltimore, doing comedy in the evening while working or going to school in the day. At 28, he has been doing comedy for almost twelve years, starting when he was sixteen. Mullen dropped out of high school, and although he has never received any form of higher education, he has tested for his GED, presumably earning it. During these years, Mullen's stepmother required that he have a job in order to live with her and her father. Nick has said he has worked at GameStop, Domino's, Papa John's, Jimmy John's, and "a million sandwich shops." It is unclear which of these service industry jobs were worked in Baltimore. Mullen saved and moved to Austin, TX for several years, where he met comedians Chris Cubas, Jake Flores, Kath Barbadoro, and Norman "Hormone" Wilkerson, the former of whom he lived with. Not much else is known about this period of Nick's life, although it can be inferred that he contracted Herpes at some point after 2010, when he was still living in Austin. It has been stated outside of Cum Town that Mullen received the STD from a female comedian. Mullen has lived in Los Angeles, Washington DC, and Austin a second time before moving to New York. He met his co-hosts and comedian Brandon Wardell in DC, although Stavros Halkias is also from Baltimore, and less than a year younger than him. Nick Mullen has lived in New York for over three and a half years. He currently lives with Felix Biederman and Amber A'Lee Frost in Bedford-Stuyvesant, in Brooklyn. Upon first moving to the city, he lived in a tenement-like illegal housing facility for around one year, until he was suddenly kicked out, as the owner was developing the property. He then moved into an apartment with a Chinese family in Chinatown, Manhattan, for another year, until his current roommates offered him his current apartment. Mullen works as a Production Assistant on local television shoots, usually as a truck driver. He has also worked as an extra, and regularly auditions for commercial work/small-scale television roles. Mullen's podcast, Cum Town, is a weekly one-hour comedy podcast, formatted mostly around the host's conversations. The show often features guests, and the hosts will occasionally prepare "bits" or characters to speak with for a segment of the show. Nick has denounced planning, half-jokingly, and most character interactions last less than ten minutes. The podcast has released 33 episodes in 2016, all of which have aired on Wednesdays. The podcast is uploaded usually after 9:00 EST, and is rarely recorded the same day. Mullen is the podcast's host, producer, editor, intern, and "fluffer", and also purchased the equipment to record initially. The podcast has a Patreon, where users can donate money to the show. Because Nick bought all the podcasting equipment, he receives half of the donation money while Stavros and Adam split the other half. If a user so chooses, they can donate $5.00/month to gain access to Cum Town premium episodes.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
half the profits for buying a couple of mics and a laptop, not bad

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

that’s a big investment when you’re living in illegal housing, seems silly now that they’re rich but fair for the situation at the time

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/RogerWas_Taken/status/1640768660108181505?t=ZgEc9zCMyZfdMexCW_hw7A&s=19

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Where 2 cop

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Voltage posted:

Where 2 cop

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
cmon thats just viral marketing for that shirt

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/AdamFriedland/status/1641224584526536707

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Oh hell yeah.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

the tickets are in my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Penis!