Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I am playing Pokémon Violet, a Nintendo game, ops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I am playing Pokémon Violet, a Nintendo game, ops.

i keep thinking youre spr

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

stupid sexy skeleton

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

womb with a view posted:

I got an n64 controller for the switch just to play pokemon puzzle league properly

it’s really good. wife got me one for christmas

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

the absolute last thing i'm interested in after bayonetta 3 is a bayonetta story game

Lol God that poo poo sucked

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Lol God that poo poo sucked

three bayos fusing into one gets a pog from me. shame about the other parts of the last 2 chapters

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I still have no idea what the gently caress the game was about, it wasn't just a bad story, it was constantly completely baffling lol. Like why does a magical elf Luka appear in a spooky forest, do nothing then never appear again. What on earth is an arch-Eve

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

i liked the universe where bayo was lupin III

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I still have no idea what the gently caress the game was about, it wasn't just a bad story, it was constantly completely baffling lol. Like why does a magical elf Luka appear in a spooky forest, do nothing then never appear again. What on earth is an arch-Eve

I completely forgot about that whole forest scene lol.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
I like how when you beat the game you unlock like 20 new character bios that chronicle poo poo that isn’t even alluded to have happened during the game itself and it constantly feels like its contradicting itself/cobbled together from multiple different rough drafts of the plot

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1640353190414565378?t=s0_h2eHBtz89csUoPCy9_A&s=19

Hoipe

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HOIPE!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I almost dropped my phone lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ohshiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hell, it's about time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I like how vague they have been about the gameplay in the trailers so it can be a surprise when I actually play it.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i like how the game has been surpassed already during its extended development and i won't even hear about it a week after it releases.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my morning jackass posted:

anyone play the new bayo game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jopsh1n4QUY father, forgive me for linking to a youtube with an awful thumbnail. but it is simply impossible to find any of the videos except the stupid vice compilatioon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the absolute last thing i'm interested in after bayonetta 3 is a bayonetta story game

lol. but also another action game developed by platinum software and/or starring bayonetta. capcom release me from this prison by finally adding the ps5 exclusive dlc to the pc version of dmc5 so i can enjoy all the epic V. combat.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Tears of the Keister $70

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Frenz posted:

Tears of the Keister $70

you paid $70 bucks to post?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i will not be watching this and will instead experience the joys and wonders of the legend of zelda: tears of the kingdom for myself when it releases on may 12th

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

i will not be watching this and will instead experience the joys and wonders of the legend of zelda: tears of the kingdom for myself when it releases on may 12th

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

lol. but also another action game developed by platinum software and/or starring bayonetta.

yeah also this kinda

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

This.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

b_d posted:

i like how the game has been surpassed already during its extended development and i won't even hear about it a week after it releases.

i will be screaming about how good zelda is exactly 8 days after it releases

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

yeah also this kinda

The basic gameplay is probably the best in its class but all the enemies being 200 foot tall putty people with unreadable attacks is a constant irritant

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The basic gameplay is probably the best in its class but all the enemies being 200 foot tall putty people with unreadable attacks is a constant irritant

Singing along to this but changing it to 200 foot tall putty people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zWpHxfQvtk

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

may the 12th be with you.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Singing along to this but changing it to 200 foot tall putty people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zWpHxfQvtk

Lol before it loaded I was expecting Common People by Pulp and chuckling to myself

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol before it loaded I was expecting Common People by Pulp and chuckling to myself

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qna-ZCbxA

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

i cant believe what ive seen here

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
theres gonna be so many funny rear end videos of this game

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

scary ghost dog posted:

i cant believe what ive seen here

the part with the boat had me going absolutely wild.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Within a week someone will have built an actual mech suit somehow

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
they really added the Two Worlds glue-weapons-together mechanic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011