Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Lets goooo

Edit: ahh misread the SA clock, forgot about clocks going forwardblast week :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

Khanstant posted:

some new poster art leaked

Got some hieronymus bosch energy going here

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

it's game time.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
I can't find it on NoA YouTube. Where do I go to see this?

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

nothing on their YT channel yet :f5:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qna-ZCbxA

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

poo poo's gone gold!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I am loving pumped already

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

no rain while climbing? game of the year.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

that L trigger button looks like the master sword. I wonder if the master sword is fused with his hosed up arm.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

whoa, what the gently caress. boulder stick.

Vookatos
May 2, 2013
Lmao at fusing arrow with an eye.
I groaned when Aonuma showed off the lovely stick because why would they remind people about the game's most divisive feature. Nope. Turns out you can just glue stuff together now, and it seems so fun. I don't mind breaking all my poo poo because I'll just duct tape a hinox toe onto the halbred or something to see if it works

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

can I ascend through the earths core?

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
The Legend of Zelda: Garry's Mod

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

oled announcement, lets go!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Link got a dang bok choy in his inventory

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This looks loving awesome. They’re doubling down on durability and expanding it with fusing this is going to loving rule

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
sky islands, or "skylands,"

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Marx Headroom posted:

sky islands, or "skylands,"

[slaps you across the face] WII REMOTE

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

game looks sick i'm amped

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

I'm looking forward to playing The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom on my Nintendo Switch

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

This game is gonna rule. If you see what nonsense people came up with physics wise in botw, this is 10x that

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
I wanna fuse a pitchfork to an arrow and put it through a moblin’s skull from 50 yards away

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1640719801814319104?s=20

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
BOtW but it's the Simpsons monorail song and it all comes true

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
No hookshot to Spiderman around Hyrule, but the ascend ability allowing you to turn into Seńor Pink and swim through mountains is pretty dang good regardless. It doesn't even seem to take stamina, so you can presumaby swim through huge ranges of rock if there's a ceiling and make getting to the top of poo poo a bit easier and more cinematic. loving around with making poo poo seems like it'll be a blast too. I wonder if they'll do more of these short gameplay vids to show off other new systems since all the focus has been on the sky islands when there's obviously caves. Will there be a descend power too?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I wasn't expecting fusing to be so simple and versatile

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
8 year old: you should be able to glue an eyeball to an arrow and have that arrow hit whatever it sees in a game
Me: You can't do that
Botw2: bet?

This whole presentation was blowing me away with poo poo I imagined as a kid. I can't wait

unruly
May 12, 2002

YES!!!

Gadzuko posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Garry's Mod

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

This looks loving awesome. They’re doubling down on durability and expanding it with fusing this is going to loving rule

Yeah, they basically just went "well, poo poo's gonna break anyway; what can we do with that to make it more fun instead or removing it completely?". I wonder can you fuse the Master Sword with things? Just fuse it with the dumbest poo poo. Can you fuse the Master Sword with a Korok "seed"?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
What happens when you fuse the korok poop to an arrow?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Grateful that there were no plot points shown, just new abilities. But I am super stoked about confirmation that this is all Zonai poo poo instead of Shieka!

Also I don't want to spend more money on a new Switch (old one is still working great and OLED doesn't matter to me at all because I never take the switch out of it's dock) but I will be on the lookout for that new Pro Controller as mine is starting to get long in the tooth.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

can i fuse a very long stick with the master sword

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

TotK: yes, you can pet the dog once it's fused to your ornithopter

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

If development is finished, why the gently caress do I have to wait six more weeks to play this game? :argh:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

a.lo posted:

can i fuse a very long stick with the master sword

The question is can you fuse a long stick to a long stick then fuse those to a long stick and so on until you can beat gannon to death from the great plateau with a 5 mile long stick

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

dublish posted:

If development is finished, why the gently caress do I have to wait six more weeks to play this game? :argh:

you know it takes time to ship games to stores and stuff right

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

The opening cutscene is a convoy of trucks full of fans breaking down all over Hyrule

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

HOLY loving poo poo THEY MADE ZELDA: GARY’S MOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

External Organs posted:

TotK: yes, you can pet the dog once it's fused to your ornithopter

fusing a dog to the master sword and insisting that ganon pet the dog