Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
And so it begins...
https://twitter.com/RainbowYouthUSA/status/1639801582815440897?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

The dog thing comes from his dad teaching him when he was a child that owning pets, specifically owning a dog, was a sign of low status and class because it was the serfs trying to emulate the behavior of the lords by having something that was subservient to them to make them feel important. Real lords own people, not animals, so Donnie, who grew up hating poor people thanks to Papa Trump's brain poison, grew up hating dogs as well by extension.

Dogs and royalty go back basically forever though. Hunting hounds and dog breeding were very much aristocrat pastimes. Having well trained dogs to flush game and retrieve it was just a part of hosting guests.

Not to mention breeding and training horses being not only the sport of kings but a matter of life and death. And then there is falconry and etc…

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Murgos posted:

Dogs and royalty go back basically forever though. Hunting hounds and dog breeding were very much aristocrat pastimes. Having well trained dogs to flush game and retrieve it was just a part of hosting guests.

Not to mention breeding and training horses being not only the sport of kings but a matter of life and death. And then there is falconry and etc…

I know, and it just shows you how hosed up Fred Trump was as a person, and how he deeply he passed that fuckheadedness down to Donald.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

nine-gear crow posted:

I know, and it just shows you how hosed up Fred Trump was as a person, and how he deeply he passed that fuckheadedness down to Donald.

Fred Trump, Fred Koch... Maybe nobody named "Fred" should be allowed to be rich.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

This rear end in a top hat sucks so bad
https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1640483509780328450

This is the kind of talk used to justify violence, and Musk uncritically sucks it up and amplifies it.

For context, this list includes one shooting done by a white supremacist bigot who falsely claimed after the shooting to be non-binary, presumably to inflict additional harm on LGBTQ people, and shootings in 2018 and 2019.

Dr. Arbitrary fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Mar 28, 2023

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I knew there was a reason I never trusted that prick Fred from Scooby Doo.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

[url=https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3876906]
lmao I'm getting shipped to a death camp in 2025 if the GOP wins, love it

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1640519061216845824?t=wGmMcUKM6pDs19Zpn_BhTw&s=19

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

As they did at Parkland and Uvalde, of course.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Queering Wheel posted:

lmao I'm getting shipped to a death camp in 2025 if the GOP wins, love it

The trick is to buy shares in what ever company gets the contract to run the death camps. Than while waiting for death at least you can be happy your share portfolio is slightly increasing in value!

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

nine-gear crow posted:

He is an 80s movie villain who somehow made it into real life.

I thought the 80s movie villains were based on Trump.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

I AM GRANDO posted:

As they did at Parkland and Uvalde, of course.

All those good guys with guns and no one was saved. We just needed more guns. We haven't reached a critical mass of guns yet.

It's been said forever but it's truly a death cult.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Clarste posted:

I thought the 80s movie villains were based on Trump.
You’re correct

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Villains or rich rubes taken advantage of by the villains to fund their villany.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

So now he's arguing that the government should get involved in private religious schools huh?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

This rear end in a top hat sucks so bad
https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1640483509780328450

This is the kind of talk used to justify violence, and Musk uncritically sucks it up and amplifies it.

For context, this list includes one shooting done by a white supremacist bigot who falsely claimed after the shooting to be non-binary, presumably to inflict additional harm on LGBTQ people, and shootings in 2018 and 2019.

FYI Benny Johnson was fired from Buzzfeed for plagiarism, and he kept complaining about getting ads for gay cruises before someone pointed out that ads are based on browsing history.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Sax Mortar posted:

So now he's arguing that the government should get involved in private religious schools huh?

Don't know how many times it needs to be said but once more for the cheap seats; to fascists hypocrisy isn't a problem it is a privilege.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

bird food bathtub posted:

Don't know how many times it needs to be said but once more for the cheap seats; to fascists hypocrisy isn't a problem it is a privilege.

Everyone knows this. Fascists just aren't the target audience of the statement.

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah the whole thing about the “right wingers will attack you for [x] no matter what” type arguments is that even if what Democrats do doesn’t affect right wing messaging, it does affect how those messages are received and how effective they are. There are absolutely limits to how openly full of poo poo Republicans can be before it starts to cost them votes.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mellow Seas posted:

Yeah the whole thing about the “right wingers will attack you for [x] no matter what” type arguments is that even if what Democrats do doesn’t affect right wing messaging, it does affect how those messages are received and how effective they are. There are absolutely limits to how openly full of poo poo Republicans can be before it starts to cost them votes.

Hence all the Republicans do to suppress or weigh the vote in their favor.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/MidTNDSA/status/1529594847459389440?s=20

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Well, today is going to be an interesting one in RWM. Drink every time a pundit says "Soros" or "deep state"

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

BiggerBoat posted:

Well, today is going to be an interesting one in RWM. Drink every time a pundit says "Soros" or "deep state"

I want to live, can we just drink every time they're not mentioning either of those?

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1641620245273034756?t=gQiJUtok5MdmgfBm-JdNYA&s=19

Lindsey Graham crying for people to give more money to Trump.

The grift train never stops, baybeeeeeeee :lol:

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Framboise posted:

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1641620245273034756?t=gQiJUtok5MdmgfBm-JdNYA&s=19

He's spent more money on lawyers than most people do on campaigns because he fund raises to pay for lawyers instead of campaigns.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Sax Mortar posted:

He's spent more money on lawyers than most people do on campaigns because he fund raises to pay for lawyers instead of campaigns.
Yes and he raised like $100 million during the period from like Nov 2020-Jan 2021 from idiots

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Framboise posted:

I promise you, Lindsey, whatever he has on you, whatever they're blackmailing you with, can't possibly be more embarassing than what they're making you do.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
I agree with Lindsey here. They should all give all their dollars to Trump to waste.

They sooner they realize they get nothing out of this other than poverty the better.

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe

Framboise posted:

Imagine believing that trump pays his lawyers anyone

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Dr. Gargunza posted:

Imagine believing that trump pays his lawyers anyone

His most recent hire demanded a gigantic retainer up front, in the all-but-openly-stated knowledge that he knew Trump would weasel on his eventual bills.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Trump learned well from paying Stormy.
Never again.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

OgNar posted:

Trump learned well from paying Stormy.
Never again.

It's amazing. This is the one time that Donald Trump has ever actually paid someone, and he's going to jail for it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Neito posted:

I promise you, Lindsey, whatever he has on you, whatever they're blackmailing you with, can't possibly be more embarassing than what they're making you do.

There's no blackmail

Graham just gets off to being the most spineless simping simp to ever simp, breakup with Donnie, crawl back , repeat.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

PhazonLink posted:

There's no blackmail

Graham just gets off to being the most spineless simping simp to ever simp, breakup with Donnie, crawl back , repeat.

Some article on Lindsey Graham had an anecdote about how he used to drink alcohol and take drags of cigarettes at his parents' bar as a kid to get laughs.

he's just that desperate for approval

Ran Mad Dog
Aug 15, 2006
Algeapea and noodles - I will take your udon!

Murgos posted:

I agree with Lindsey here. They should all give all their dollars to Trump to waste.

They sooner they realize they get nothing out of this other than poverty the better.

Well, if they ever actually figured that out there wouldn't be a Republican party

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I can assure everyone that Rwm is off and running doing all the expected heavy lifting here.

It's all political, the DA is biased, the judge is an Obama/Soros/Lefty who hates Trump, witch hunt, etc. The works.

No one has even read the charges yet but by god none of them are true.

As usual, everyone is picking on poor defenseless DOnald Trump and look ever there. It's Hunter Biden! I'd post some quotes but most everyone here, they're exactly like the ones you can make up in your head, even if you're only doing satire.

I caught a short bit today with a guest or a caller that is suddenly gravely concerned about military spending (Ukraine), which was something. I immediately thought of the cost of the Iraq war but oddly nobody brought that up

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

So Fox already lost some claims against Dominion on summary judgment after a judge agreed with the company

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1641892955907674133?s=20

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Glenn Beck was angrily yelling about the Trump thing on his show this morning. It was hilarious. I also love how "banana republic" now literally just means "when the government does something I don't like" to the right.

Like, Trump has not been found guilty of anything. Hell, he hasn't even been to trial yet. This is how a functioning justice system actually works.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Twelve by Pies posted:

Glenn Beck was angrily yelling about the Trump thing on his show this morning. It was hilarious. I also love how "banana republic" now literally just means "when the government does something I don't like" to the right.

Like, Trump has not been found guilty of anything. Hell, he hasn't even been to trial yet. This is how a functioning justice system actually works.
He hasn't even officially been charged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Twelve by Pies posted:

Glenn Beck was angrily yelling

So just a normal day that ends in Y for the Beckster then :hai: