Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I stand by what I said that it's just the Napoleon Dynamite dance for a new generation and it sucks.

I want to live in an alternate reality where the Naatu Naatu dance went viral and people did TikToks of that instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
I never knew that in “Hey Nineteen” whether the columbian bit was referring to cigars or cocaine.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LifeSunDeath posted:

do zoomers even know what adams family is?

My nieces were just in a theatre competition against a team that did the Addams Family musical. These things have weird staying power

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jamesman posted:

I stand by what I said that it's just the Napoleon Dynamite dance for a new generation and it sucks.

I want to live in an alternate reality where the Naatu Naatu dance went viral and people did TikToks of that instead.

Oh dance party?!?!?

...actually i can't be arsed

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Wednesday is The Joker for teen girls

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

laserghost posted:

Wednesday is The Joker for teen girls

She's harrow the ninth minus wh40k

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Basic Poster posted:

I never knew that in “Hey Nineteen” whether the columbian bit was referring to cigars or cocaine.
If by some chance this is serious, it’s neither. “Colombian” in the 70s meant weed, usually the strain “Colombian Gold”.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Data Graham posted:

My nieces were just in a theatre competition against a team that did the Addams Family musical. These things have weird staying power

Are there hipster kids who are totally into the Munsters, just to be contrary?

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Jamesman posted:

The Naatu dance did go viral? They did it at the Oscars, which is like TikTok videos but if they’re really long and if everybody who’s old and rich and white Likes the video. There are a lot of Naatu tik toks.

You live in the good reality don’t worry. I checked the bad alternate reality and it turns out the dance from Morbius goes viral there and the movie becomes a huge cult hit. Huh.

Turgid Flagella
Mar 18, 2023
Can't believe you'd all just forget about Mac's coming out dance.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Turgid Flagella posted:

Can't believe you'd all just forget about Mac's coming out dance.

Now that was a good and more importantly, actually interesting dance.

and I'm still not just reposting it in the meme thread devoid of any context. Wednesday dance was a lovely loving post

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

If by some chance this is serious, it’s neither. “Colombian” in the 70s meant weed, usually the strain “Colombian Gold”.

ive never heard weed referred to like that even from contemporary sources but your username and title leave me inclined to defer to your expertise on this particular subject

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Rockman Reserve posted:

ive never heard weed referred to like that even from contemporary sources but your username and title leave me inclined to defer to your expertise on this particular subject

Sounds like you need to hangout with more stoners.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
What. I always assumed “the fine Colombian,” referred to coke. I’m 52.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
As I remember it, most US coke in the 70s was Peruvian. Colombian coke didn’t take over until later in the 80s.

E: I’m not saying I remember it *well*. But Colombian was definitely weed.

Turgid Flagella
Mar 18, 2023

Lincoln posted:

What. I always assumed “the fine Colombian,” referred to coke. I’m 52.

the finest colombian fishscale

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
But seriously,

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Jamesman posted:

Yes but that whole movie is just Valjean and Javier for a new generation, except they sing and dance and are best buddies. And it rocks. Accept our time is passing friend.

Turgid Flagella
Mar 18, 2023

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I killed fiddy men, Snake!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Bug Squash posted:

Yes but that whole movie is just Valjean and Javier for a new generation, except they sing and dance and are best buddies. And it rocks. Accept our time is passing friend.

No. NO.
I mean your av is 30 years old, but,

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

I like this meme.

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

I did not realize Locked Tomb memes were a thing and wow there are some good ones.

This one is my favorite after some searching:

winnydpu
May 3, 2007
Sugartime Jones

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

I'm 53, and I always wondered about the lyric. I never thought it was a weed reference, but that fits the vib of the song better and coke.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Jamesman posted:

It's a pretty popular dance from a very popular movie. Possibly fewer imitators because the average 16 year old would have a heart attack trying to recreate that scene.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Yeah those dudes are jacked and are as much professional dancers as they are actors.

Part of what makes Natu Natu so amazing is that it's an impressive physical feat as well as being amazingly choreographed.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

If Wednesday is so good then when's Thursday

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dabir posted:

If Wednesday is so good then when's Thursday

Wait a few hours

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Loving listening to 40 year old men critique a show for teen girls

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Where's Terry?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Amphigory posted:

Goon hates popular thing, more at 11

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Amphigory posted:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Amphigory posted:

RRR is for teenage girls? That would explain a lot.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

is the meme that the caption is fake

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Amphigory posted:

Loving listening to 40 year old men critique a show for teens

Yes anime is blood

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Amphigory posted:

I'm 28 tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast