Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Bonk posted:

I spent the last few months making a documentary series about the infamous Ultimo Dragon picture, and I just posted the final part today. Check it out if you want some weird belt history balanced out with my weird humor.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHX36rkFHZQvqiMr7NYMoQ0ypMKMAyGKG

this is very cool. Nice work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Catching up on the Judgement main event at last, just watched Hino do a frog splash :stonklol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pheremones in the main event champ scene? For gently caress'S SAKE, DDT! :cripes:

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

forkboy84 posted:

"Wrestle and Romance is a trillion times cooler than Wrestle Association-R as a promotion name"
:hmmyes:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jerusalem posted:

Pheremones in the main event champ scene? For gently caress'S SAKE, DDT! :cripes:

I just hold out hope Hino slaps Iino so hard that Yuki Iino, actually good wrestler emerges from deep within Iino's psyche and the match rules

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Iino tries to do his hulk up stripping and Hino caves his chest in

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

I just hold out hope Hino slaps Iino so hard that Yuki Iino, actually good wrestler emerges from deep within Iino's psyche and the match rules

If that happens, tell me, and I will happily watch.... Iino's next match!

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Thanks for the feedback! :dance: Most of my channel is Dragongate content, and I made a Shun Skywalker doc last year if you're interested.

Speaking of which, 5/25 house show in Akaiwa:
1) Ben-K vs. Daiki Yanagiuchi
2) M3K vs. the former High-End (YAMATO/DKid/Kagetora) & Nagano
3) Minoura/BxB/Minorita vs. Shun/KAI/HYO

Matches announced for the Korakuen Hall show next week:
-Madoka Kikuta vs Kota Minoura, winner faces Shun at Dead or Alive
-Mocchy & Junior vs Susumu & Kanda, M3K EXPLODES

I assume they're just building to dad vs son Mochizukis at DoA, but it's also the night after Buyuden Zero, so I'm interested to see Kanda's condition. Apparently Kanda loves deathmatches but never gets to do them, which is why he wanted Jun Kasai. :gibs:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The Buyuden show is going to be on the Network right? Or is it going to be some weird thing where I have to find it somewhere else?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

I’m in Japan from 3/27 to 4/7, and won’t be too far from Osaka. Any good shows in the area around that time, NJPW or otherwise?

This was posted in the General Chat Thread a coupe days ago & posters there didn't seem keen on a long-winded post about Japanese wrestling so I said I'd answer here.

Anyway, I found a couple of things. If you're willing to travel to Kyoto (15 minutes from Osaka on the bullet train, closer to another by other trains) then Dragongate are running at KBS Hall on Saturday 1st, 6pm start time. There's still no card announced (though I'd expect that in the coming days, but KBS Hall is a regular stop, the shows are filmed for the DG Network & while they aren't as big as the Korakuen Hall monthly shots there will be good wrestling to see. And on top of that, KBS Hall is a beautiful looking venue that is on my "venues I will see a wrestling show at" when I get my finger out & go to Japan for a month or whatever to overdose on live wrestling. It's got a big stained glass window opposite the hardcam, which rules. If you're not familiar with Dragongate then either myself or some other regulars here can get you up to speed with what's what & who to watch.

Sunday 2nd gives you a couple of options. You could take in a small local indy Kobe Meriken in Osaka's Expo'70 Commemoration Park, they are running some matches as part of the sakura blossom festival. What are they like? Well, honestly? No idea. Their shows are uploaded to Youtube seemingly but looking on Cagematch it seems the promotions is co-owned by "brother" YASSHI, formerly of Toryumon & Dragongate & features a lot of mostly Kansai area wrestlers, running out of a bar in Kobe. On recent shows they've booked Maku Donaruto, Rekka, Gaia Hox, Naoki Tanazaki, & former New Japan junior (back in the '90s, he's old now) Koji Kanemoto. But maybe you want to watch a weird micro-indy in a park, presumably for free? So the option is there. That's listed as a 1pm start-time

At 12:30 on the 2nd at 176BOX, also in Osaka, former All Japan Women's monster Dump Matsumoto is promoting a show. I probably wouldn't recommend this, it's a lot of wrestlers I don't recognise, the main event is Kyoko Inoue, Riko Kawahata & Sae Yanagase vs Dump Matsumoto, Mayumi Ozaki & ZAP (Tomoko Watanabe in a mask), & Ryo Mizunami is also on the show, vs Drake Morimatsu. It's mostly a nostalgia thing for people who watched '80s AJW, which is fine, but if you've not really watched much of that I might recommend just watching some tape of them in their prime. Riko Kawahata is a great young talent though, & Aniki obviously rules.

The final show in the area I'm aware of is Big Japan at 176BOX, starting at 6pm local time. This show is headlined by probably my favourite tag team in the last 5 years, Astronauts, defending the BJW Tag Team Titles against Andy Wu & Yasufumi Nakanoue. On the undercard there's also a fun 6 man of Daisuke Sekimoto, Kota Sekifuda & Yuki Ishikawa (so that's BJW legend & one of the best wrestlers of the 2000s, the current BJW Jr champ & a legend of shootstyle wrestling) against the Toryumon influenced team of Naruki Doi, Super Shisa & Toru Owashi, which sounds a lot of fun. There's also a tag match which has Daichi Hashimoto & Kazuki Hashimoto (no relation) on opposite sides & they should stiff each other in a fun way. There is a deathmatch on the show (Abdullah Kobayashi, Hideyoshi Kamitani & Kazumi Kikuta vs Jaki Numazawa, Ryji Ito & Yuko Miyamoto) but it's not going to be one of the crazier ones, probably more like a hardcore match rather than something that will traumatise you. Although that is a guess.

Anyway, those are your options Pollyanna, personally I'd go to Dragongate & Big Japan but I dunno how realistic getting to Kyoto is for you. Unfortunately there's no bigger groups in town that week, even Tokyo isn't overburdened with shows on the dates you're in the Osaka area. DDT & a big chunk of the NJPW roster are in America for Mania week, GLEAT are in Okinawa, All Japan are on a break before the Champion Carnival starts on the 8th, etc

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Just dropping the Puwota calendar for future reference.

https://en.puwota.com/

@Ditch <- this also should be in the OP

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Watching yesterday's All Japan show, Inoue vs Ishida ruled, GoA losing was expected but still hurt, and the crowd are goddamn molten for the main event

e: Holy poo poo that main event ruled, I kept expecting VM bullshit for the finish and it just didn't happen. Could definitely do without the postmatch but between the bells was fantastic

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Mar 27, 2023

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
DG 3/26 house show @ Fukui
1) BxB/Ben-K/Minorita vs Mocchy/Susumu/Junior
2) Kota Minoura vs Jacky 'Funky' Kamei
3) D'courage vs Shun/KAI/HYO

Dimebags Brain posted:

The Buyuden show is going to be on the Network right? Or is it going to be some weird thing where I have to find it somewhere else?
Yeah, here's the DGN link with the card.

Masaaki Mochizuki pointed out something about his trios match in the April schedule announcement: It's Mocchy with his son "Junior", and LEONA who is Tatsumi Fujinami's kid, up against Strong Machine J, Fujita "Jr" Hayato, and Taro Nohashi who used to be Arakencito. So the whole match is just one big gag about "juniors". :v:

forkboy84 posted:

Sunday 2nd gives you a couple of options. You could take in a small local indy Kobe Meriken in Osaka's Expo'70 Commemoration Park, they are running some matches as part of the sakura blossom festival. What are they like? Well, honestly? No idea.
I'm a weird indie pervert so I've actually watched a couple Meriken shows. Every Friday night in Kobe they do a show in a tiny bar called Motomachi Ringsoul. Super Shisa shows up sometimes too.

BTW, when I say "tiny"...

Bonk fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Mar 27, 2023

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
There's an English language guided tour of Ring Soul here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fcZEzL6Gls&t=561s

(the photo actually made it look bigger than it is)

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Mar 27, 2023

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Yeah, if I'm ever in Kobe I would totally drop by there on a Friday night. There's like 8 ringside seats and some bar seating, but that's it. It rules.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Would be funnier to replace LEONA with Rikidozan's kid, the 74 year old Mitsuo Momota. But he's not wrestled since the pandemic started so maybe he finally retired

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

Asteroid Alert posted:

Just dropping the Puwota calendar for future reference.

https://en.puwota.com/

@Ditch <- this also should be in the OP
:wow:

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

forkboy84 posted:

Would be funnier to replace LEONA with Rikidozan's kid, the 74 year old Mitsuo Momota. But he's not wrestled since the pandemic started so maybe he finally retired
I'm really wondering where ISHIN is because he hasn't been seen since RdP. He would've been a good fit as well, even if he's not using the Iihashi name anymore.

3/27 house show @ Hiroshima:
-Shachi vs Ichikawa
-Shimizu & Jason Lee vs Minorita & Nagano
-D'courage vs Minora/BxB/Ben-K

From what I've picked up in the promos from the last few of these, it looks like Ben-K wants a title shot at whoever wins DoA.

Chiki-chiki-Dream Gate

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/ymzpro/status/1640623097899552768?t=QSgQ8hjJOJgr76G0m-xbbA&s=19

Now that's a match and a half

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Big Japan announced today that Necro Butcher & Mad Man Pondo are coming in in April, because I get the rest of the Deathmatch division is stuck in 2003 so why not the foreigners too?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Kaito got his bell rung.

https://twitter.com/Hi5ame/status/1640340063794937858

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Upside is that he'll likely no longer have to go on the Carrying Mutoh's Bags Humiliation Tour

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Dramatic DDT's Preview of the Wrestlemania DDT Show:
https://dramaticddt.wordpress.com/2023/03/28/guide-to-ddt-in-los-angeles/

(It's also a good intro to the promotion as a whole)

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Mar 28, 2023

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Still over a month awa ybut Yukio Naya has been ruled out of King of DDT with a fractured foot, forgot to post the participants when they announced them but now it's:

- HARASHIMA
- Kazusada Higuchi
- Yukio Sakaguchi
- Tetsuya Endo
- Jun Akiyama
- Yuki Ueno
- Shunma Katsumata
- MAO
- Chris Brookes
- Yusuke Okada (replacing Naya)
- KANON
- Naruki Doi
- Kotaro Suzuki
- Takeshi Masada
- Sanshiro Takagi
- The Winner of Okatani vs Kojima vs Koroku on April 1st

Round 1 in May 6th, Quarters on May 7th then Semis and Finals on May 21st

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cursed loving year for Kiyomiya :sigh:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Ah good, Mutoh still has a jobber to carry around his poo poo

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hi5ame/status/1640925058620071937

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
lol Inamura looks thrilled

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

That reads like the setup of a years long storyline where Inamura gains secret super powers that Kiyomiya misses out on

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Mutoh is so crippled he gets a wheelchair at the airport but Kaiyo still needed three shots to beat him. LOL @ NOWA

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

play Inamura's music on Dynamite

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This is NOT what I meant when I said Muto, push, and Young Boys in the same sentence! :mad:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kaito's body literally going into business for itself to save what's left of his reputation. Could have easily avoided the move but the brain saw the one chance it had at Muto not being able to humiliate him one more time and said "taking one for the team"

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
So, GLEAT's stables are mostly pretty easy to figure out - StrongHearts are obviously CIMA's ex-DG/OWE guys, Bulk Orchestra is a bunch of beefy bois who like flexing pecs and grunting, Black Generation International is lucharesu guys (and Hartley Jackson for some reason), Coelacanths are the old badass veterans.

I think I missed a couple establishing promos or couldn't find translations for them, but what are the actual premises behind 60 Seconds and Yan's Family? 60 Seconds have been around for a while but I still don't really 'get' them. I gather that they're a few brash young boys who banded together, but I don't know the explanation of the name or their purpose for uniting. Yan's Family seems to have just sort of appeared out of thin air one day and has a creepy dude who looks like he hasn't slept in about 10 years.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I don't watch enough G-Pro to answer your question unfortunately but I will not stand for any slander of my main man Yusuke Kodama, got a lot of love for that gremlin

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Mar 30, 2023

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I'm not saying that's a bad thing. That IS what he looks like. :v:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

60 Seconds are kinda similarly cute looking guys who were all freelancers (technically I think Izuchi might not have been but Heat-Up barely counts)

Yan's Family has kind of "what was left over" vibes & their thing is they wear aprons. Wait, no that's everyone in GLEAT.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Was there a promo that said my main man Ito should be heading up a restaurant instead? Usually with cimaism I immediately go for whatever roast or slight against someone and that’s what the unit is based on

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Schedule. Quiet week for Wrestle Universe subscribers with just a GanJo & DDT show to be had. New Japan have a double shot at Korakuen Hall in the lead-up to Sakura Genesis. Stardom roll on with more Cinderella Tournament shows. Big Japan have a Tag Title match which will probably never show up online unless you sub to BJW Core or buy the live stream. GLEAT are off to Okinawa. A quiet week all told, except for Dragongate, who have 3 shows, Kyoto, Korakuen Hall & then a Mochizuki Produce show, which to be honest is the most exciting show on the schedule as far as I'm concerned. The headliner has Kenoh coming in & tagging with Shuji Kondo in a tag title match against Big Time which should be great, Masato Tanaka will tangle with Madoka Kikuta (drat shame they booked Sugawara instead one of the actually good ZERO1 roster members like Shoki Kitamura & Satsuki Nagao but I get it, he's a Dragon System guy), & we'll get Fujita "Jr" Hayato kicking Mochizuki & Mochizuki real loving hard which should rule.

1/4/2023, Saturday

12:30pm JST/1:30pm AEST/4:30am BST/11:30pm EST/8:30pm PST

Ganbare Joshi Ganjo Restart
Radiant Hall, Yokohama
Moeka Haruhi vs Riara
Chie Koishikawa vs Sayaka Obihiro
Ami Manase & Moeka Haruhi vs Echika Miyabi & Marika Kobashi
Yoshiko Hasegawa vs YuuRI
Live on Wrestle Universe

1pm JST/2pm AEST/5am BST/12am EST/9pm PST

Stardom Cinderella Tournament Night 2
Light Cube Utsunomiya, Utsonomiya
Aya Sakura & Momo Kohgo vs Queen's Quest (AZM & Hina)
Ami Sourei, Lady C & Yuna Mizumori vs Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Himeka & Maika)
COSMIC ANGELS (Mina Shirakawa, Natsupoi & Waka Tsukiyama) vs Queen's Quest (Miyu Amasaki, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)
Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Rina, Ruaka & Starlight Kid) vs STARS (Hanan, Hazuki, Koguma & Mayu Iwatani)
Cinderella Tournament 3rd Round: Mai Sakurai vs Mariah May
Cinderella Tournament 3rd Round: MIRAI vs Saya Iida
Cinderella Tournament 2nd Round: Thekla vs Xena
Cinderella Tournament 2nd Round: Natsuko Tora vs Tam Nakano
Cinderella Tournament 2nd Round: Saki Kashima vs Syuri
Show presumably uploaded to Stardom World

5:30pm JST/6:30pm AEST/9:30am BST/4:30am EST/1:30am PST

DDT Goes Yokohama! ~Blow Up Hollywood!!~
Radiant Hall, Tokyo
Kazuma Sumi & Toru Owashi vs Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Yusuke Okada
Keigo Nakamura & Yuki Ishida vs Kotaro Suzuki & Soma Takao
O-40 Title: Makoto Oishi(c) vs Antonio Honda
Hardcore Match: Masashi Takeda vs MJ Paul
Invisible Man vs Kazuki Hirata
Akito vs Yuji Hino
King of DDT Qualifier: HidekI Okatani vs Toi Kojima vs Yuya Koroku
HARASHIMA & Hikaru Sato vs Masahiro Takanashi & Yukio Sakaguchi
Live on Wrestle Universe

6pm JST/7pm AEST/10am BST/5am EST/2am PST

Dragongate Gate of Passion Night 1
KBS Hall, Kyoto
Ben-K, BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid & YAMATO vs Genki Horiguchi, Kagetora, Susumu Mochizuki & Takashi Yoshida
Daiki Yanagiuchi vs ISHIN
BIG BOSS Shimizu vs KAI
Kaito Nagano & Minorita vs Mochizuki Jr & Ryu Fuda
D'courage (Dragon Dia & Yuki Yoshioka) & Naruki Doi vs Natural Vibes (Jacky Funky Kamei, Jason Lee & Kzy)
Kota Minoura & Madoka Kikuta vs Z-Brats (HYO & Shun Skywalker)
Live on DG Network

Also shows from Ice Ribbon, 2AW, Actwres girlZ, Heat-Up & Zero1

2/4/2023, Sunday

11:30am JST/12:30pm AEST/3:30am BST/1:30pm EST/7:30pm PST

Stardom Cinderella Tournament Night 3
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Himeka & Miyuki Takase vs Kakeru Sekiguchi & Natsupoi
Cinderella Tournament 3rd Round & Quarter Final matches
Artist of Stardom Titles: Prominence (Hiragi Kurumi, Risa Sera & Suzu Suzuki) vs Queen's Quest (AZM, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)

12pm JST/1pm AEST/4am BST/11pm EST/8pm PST

Gatoh Move ChocoPro #303
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
Card TBA
Live on Youtube

2pm JST/3pm AEST/6am BST/1am EST/10pm PST

GLEAT G Prowrestling Ver.48
Tenbusu Hall, Naha
Soma Watanabe & Tetsuya Izuchi vs Yan's Family (Takanori Ito & Yusuke Kodama)
Akane Fujita vs Michiko Miyagi
El Lindaman vs Yu Iizuka
Issei Onitsuka vs T-Hawk
60 Seconds (Jun Tonsho & Tetsuya Izuchi) vs Coelacanths (Kaz Hayashi & Minoru Tanaka)
Black Generation International (Hartley Jackson, Kaito Ishida & Kotaro Suzuki) vs BULK Orchestra (Check Shimatani, Hayato Tamura & KAZMA SAKAMOTO)
Uploaded to Youtube later in the week if it isn't live

6pm JST/7pm AEST/10am BST/5am EST/2am PST

Big Japan Osaka Suprise 65
176BOX, Osaka
Kankuro Hoshino vs Yuuichi Taniguchi
Daichi Hashimoto & Joji Otani vs Kazuki Hashimoto & Koju Takeda
Daimonji So & Kazumasa Yoshida vs Dylan James & Quiet Storm
Hiroaki Taniguchi vs Yuji Okabayashi
Deathmatch: Abdullah Kobayashi, Hideyoshi Kamitani & Kazumi Kikuta vs Jake Numazawa, Ryuji Ito & Yuko Miyamoto
UWA World Tag Team Titles: "brother" YASSHI & Kohei Kinoshita(c) vs Masaki Morihiro & Yuya Aoki
Daisuke Sekimoto, Kota Sekifuda & Yuki Ishikawa vs Naruki Doi, Super Shisa & Toru Owasi
BJW World Tag Team Titles: Astronauts (Fuminori Abe & Takuya Nomura)(c) vs Andy Wu & Yasufumi Nakanoue
Live on Nico Nico

6:30pm JST/7:30pm AEST/10:30am BST/5:30am EST/2:30am PST

New Japan Road To Sakura Genesis Night 2
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
GBH (Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma) vs Oskar Leube & Yuto Nakashima
Bullet Club (El Phantasmo, Gedo & Taiji Ishimori) vs LIJ (BUSHI, Hiromu Takahashi & Tetsuya Naito)
House of Torture (Dick Togo, EVIL, SHO & Yujiro Takahashi) vs Ryohei Oiwa & Strong Style (El Desperado, Minoru Suzuki & Ren Narita)
CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Toru Yano & YOSHI-HASHI) vs United Empire (Great O Khan, Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis)
Boltin Oleg, Ryusuke Taguchi & Shota Umino vs TMDK (Kosei Fujita, Robbie Eagles & Zack Sabre Jr)
CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii & YOH), Master Wato & Tiger Mask vs Just 5 Guys (DOUKI, SANADA, Taichi, TAKA Michinoku & Yoshinobu Kanemaru)
KOPW2023 Provisional Title: Shingo Takagi(c) vs Aaron Henare
Live on NJPW World

Also shows from Osaka Pro, Wave, 2AW, JWP, DG & Doutonbori Pro

3/4/2023, Monday

New Japan Road To Sakura Genesis Night 3
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Oskar Leube & Tomohiro Ishii vs United Empire (Aaron Henare & Great O Khan)
Just 5 Guys (DOUKI, TAKA Michinoku & Yoshinobu Kanemaru) vs Master Wato, Tiger Mask & YOH
Bullet Club (El Phantasmo, Gedo & Taiji Ishimori) vs Ryusuke Taguchi, Shota Umino & Toru Yano
Bishamon (Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI) & Tomoaki Honma vs United Empire (Jeff Cobb, Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis)
LIJ (Hiromu Takahashi, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito) vs TMDK (Kosei Fujita, Robbie Eagles & Zack Sabre Jr)
Hiroshi Tanahashi & Kazuchika Okada vs Just 5 Guys (SANADA & Taichi)
NEVER Openweight 6 Man Tag Titles: Strong Style (El Desperado, Minoru Suzuki & Ren Narita)(c) vs House of Torture (EVIL, SHO & Yujiro Takahashi)
Live on NJPW World

4/4/2023, Tuesday

Dragongate Presents Masaaki Mochizuki Produce Buyuden Zero
Shinjuku FACE, Tokyo
Hikaru Sato & Ryo Kawamura vs Punch Tominaga & YAMATO
Konomama Ichikawa vs Kuishinbo Kamen
Jun Kasai & Takashi Sasaki vs M3K (Susumu Mochizuki & Yasushi Kanda)
Don Fujii & Madoka Kikuta vs Masato Tanaka & Takuya Sugawara
Fujita "Jr" Hayato, Strong Machine J & Taro Nohashi vs LEONA, Masaaki Mochizuki & Mochizuki Jr
Open The Twin Gate Titles: Natural Vibes (BIG BOSS Shimizu & Kzy)(c) vs Kongo (Kenoh & Shuji Kondo)
Live on DG Network

5/4/2023, Wednesday

Dragongate Gate of Passion Night 3
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Gold Class (Ben-K, BxB Hulk & Minorita) vs Natural Vibes (BIG BOSS Shimizu, Jason Lee & Kzy)
Genki Horiguchi & Takashi Yoshida vs Kenichiro Arai & Punch Tominaga
Dragon Kid & Konomama Ichikawa vs Z-Brats (HYO & Shun Skywalker)
Kagetora & Shuji Kondo vs Z-Brats (ISHIN & KAI)
Daiki Yanagiuchi, Kaito Nagano & YAMATO vs Don Fujii, Eita & Naruki Doi
D'courage (Dragon Dia & Yuki Yoshioka) vs Natural Vibes (Jacky Funky Kamei & Strong Machine J)
M3K (Masaaki Mochizuki & Mochizuki Jr) vs M3K (Susumu Mochizuki & Yasushi Kanda)
Open The Dream Gate #1 Contendership: Kota Minoura vs Madoka Kikuta
Live on DG Network

6/4/2023, Thursday

Stardom in Sendai
Sendai PIT, Sendai
Aya Sakura vs Mai Sakurai
HANAKO & Lady C vs Oedo Tai (Fukigen Death & Starlight Kid)
Club Venus (Mariah May, Xena & X) vs STARS (Hanan, Koguma & Saya Iida)
God's Eye (Ami Sourei, Konami, MIRAI & Syuri) vs Queen's Quest (AZM, Miyu Amasaki, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)
Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Natsuko Tora & Ruaka) vs STARS (Hazuki, Mayu Iwatani & Momo Kohgo
Himeka vs Mina Shirakawa
COSMIC ANGELS (Natsupoi, Tam Nakano & Waka Tsukiyama) vs Donna Del Mondo (Giulia, Mai Sakurai & Maika)

Also Actwres girlZ

7/4/2023, Friday

7pm JST/8pm AEST/11am BST/6am EST/3am PST

Gatoh Move ChocoPro #304
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
Card TBA
Live on Youtube

Also BJW vs ZERO1

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
KAZMA is no longer freelance and finally signed with GLEAT.

CIMA is out with a separated shoulder, but I'm guessing he'll still appear as a figurehead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DDT show starting now with all the guys that didn't make the trip to America, as well as visits from Masashi Takeda and The Invisible Man