Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

looking very very presidential sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Joementum posted:

Stalin: a ten on the WOKE scale, apparently

stalin.......... welcome to the #resistance

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
oh! epstein and his merry band of child rapists (this is more gently caress the ruling class than gently caress the dems, but still, gently caress the dems)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I've had enough of Jeff's poo poo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

2DCAT posted:

Never thought I'd see a catte I didn't want to pet, but here we are....

a li'l donald trump purring and headbutting you to get attention

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

sinnesloeschen posted:

theres gotta be more im forgetting

standing rock
the occupy wall street movement
obama telling the basketball players to not strike over black lives matter
Ooh, how about the propaganda vs every country not cooperating with capital

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Racist Columnist Charles Blowhard of the Failing New York Times, a sick degenerate who doesn’t like our Country or the values that made it great, prior to its massive FAILURE over the last two years, writes that I should be prosecuted by Radical Left, Soros Backed Lunatics, even without evidence, because I’m WHITE. What has our Country come to? With Blowhard’s racist words and innuendo, dumb as he is, bad things happen, and we are now a Nation in Decline being stupidly led into Workd War lll.

This new Trump. Seems bad!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
dbz woke level scanner

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

covering preventative care fully actually lowered costs for insurers because expensive problems are less likely to develop if you're up on preventative care.

Yes, but that encourages gay and infringes on the Bible's 1A rights

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

looking forward to the Dem admin’s response.

vote!

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Joementum posted:

bro im actually angry what the cunting gently caress does this even mean

hate loving american fuckwits using my country to make dumbass points that make no god drat sense

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!

sinnesloeschen posted:

obama telling the basketball players to not strike over black lives matter

this one stuck with me because there was a very small, fleeting window where it looked like lebron james was about to successfully hold professional sports hostage, which is insane leverage

obama probably altered the course of american history that day and i am not being facetious

Apr 7, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

this one stuck with me because there was a very small, fleeting window where it looked like lebron james was about to successfully hold professional sports hostage, which is insane leverage

obama probably altered the course of american history that day and i am not being facetious

if you like your oligarchy you can keep it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Corporations are people

The Bible is a person

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

He's gonna spend his whole career mad at Obamna, and hell.

https://twitter.com/jrovner/status/1641441698265042944?s=20

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
sometimes I have to call people for my work to collect their insurance information for a group of hospitals, and drat people are just so rude and miserable. its only getting worse. I'm just trying to help!

but fine, sir, you don't have to provide me with your insurance info so I can add it into your account and bill it for you as a courtesy. By all means, enjoy this unbilled $20,000 patient responsibility you now have coming to you because you requested that I close your account after telling me to go gently caress myself. Please enjoy the next rep you deal with who will definitely not be as nice as I was when your account rolls to collections, and have fun explaining the detailed notes I left explaining your inappropriate behavior and refusal to cooperate.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:lol:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Joementum posted:

I think aside from the economic model they would find upon examination that the soviet union was not in fact very woke

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

DO SOMETHING!!!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
It's funny how when the Quran is used to make policy and law it's terrorism, but when the good Christians use their book for policy and law it's fine

Apr 7, 2003

Mods change Iron Crowned's name to Jeff

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
the bible isn't even very good! read a different book!!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
sir, sir, there's something going on at the lab, these readings they don't make any sense

it's stalin he's... he's so woke he's off the charts...

my instruments are showing he's so woke he's.... based

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

:trumppop:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

He's gonna spend his whole career mad at Obamna, and hell.

https://twitter.com/jrovner/status/1641441698265042944?s=20

is he an obama appointee lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

William Bear posted:

That's why I'm hoping this decision won't change much. Most insurers will still have an incentive to cover preventive care, and everyone is used to it by now.

Yeah, but it isn't human decision making that rules this scenario. It will maximize shareholder return for a little while, long enough to cash out anyway. It may bring the company down but that's the way the country crumbles.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

no one can change your life except for you
don't let anyone step all over you

Apr 7, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

is he an obama appointee lol

GWB

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

sometimes I have to call people for my work to collect their insurance information for a group of hospitals, and drat people are just so rude and miserable. its only getting worse. I'm just trying to help!

but fine, sir, you don't have to provide me with your insurance info so I can add it into your account and bill it for you as a courtesy. By all means, enjoy this unbilled $20,000 patient responsibility you now have coming to you because you requested that I close your account after telling me to go gently caress myself. Please enjoy the next rep you deal with who will definitely not be as nice as I was when your account rolls to collections, and have fun explaining the detailed notes I left explaining your inappropriate behavior and refusal to cooperate.

call center work is hell, I took a pretty well-paying job doing it a few years ago and realized I couldn't deal with assholes as well as I did when I was younger

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Just ruining people's lives because I'm still mad about a black dude getting elected President

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

oh yeah? well tell me Stalin’s pronouns

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

a.lo posted:

Он, она, оно, они obviously

Apr 7, 2003

petit choux posted:

Yeah, but it isn't human decision making that rules this scenario. It will maximize shareholder return for a little while, long enough to cash out anyway. It may bring the company down but that's the way the country crumbles.

There is exactly one health insurer doing ACA policies in WV last I checked because the preventative care situation is so bad outside of Morgantown. A risk pool made up entirely of the sickest people possible is not a recipe for success. I'd expect insurers to cover preventative care even without the requirement unless they strike down the ban on rescission.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

Louisgod posted:

the bible isn't even very good! read a different book!!

I don't see any commandments in here to not be a pedophile??? Is this book written by George Soros?!

Apr 7, 2003

If the ban on rescission is struck down then anything goes, I guess.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
very good and cool country

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

a.lo posted:

jeff/jeffrey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

tenderjerk posted:

i dont even fuckin care about sports or lebron james but he should have told obama to go gently caress himself; that he didnt has, as youve said, altered our course for the worse