Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i wish dispensaries would come up with a better term for a room where you can hang out and smoke weed than "consumption lounge", which sounds like a place they'd drop you off to die of tuberculosis in 1875.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Earwicker posted:

i wish dispensaries would come up with a better term for a room where you can hang out and smoke weed than "consumption lounge", which sounds like a place they'd drop you off to die of tuberculosis in 1875.

LOL you're right. I've always enjoyed this term for it:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Earwicker posted:

There's always rumors we're right about to get actual weed bars here, but I don't know if its ever going to happen for real

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

they should be weed coffeeshops imo. the dutch already have it figure out. i mean i like beer and all, but weed goes so much better with coffee. when i am there i try to find a quiet one and its so nice to just sit with a book and a joint and a double espresso

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Earwicker posted:

Maybe just call it a lounge idk

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Bong Basement

e,c:

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Mar 30, 2023

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Come join me in the Dank Den, my personal Puff Palace :okpos:

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

My Hash Hacienda.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Joint Juke

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Welcome to Joint2, where bearded hipsters can tell you about a strain's subtle flavor profile of diesel fuel and cat piss.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Joint2, where the scent of diesel fuel and cat piss are not only accepted, but celebrated as a "subtle flavor profile." We know you come to us for the finest in pretentious, overpriced marijuana strains, lovingly grown by bearded hipsters who've never seen a razor in their lives.

At Joint2, we believe that the more obscure and difficult-to-pronounce the strain name is, the better it must be. So forget about your boring old "OG Kush" or "Blue Dream" - come try our latest offering, "Lavender Ghost Train Haze Diesel Cheese," which we promise will make you feel like you're floating on a cloud of artisanal, handcrafted nonsense.

And if you're not already convinced of our expertise, just take a look at our staff - all of our budtenders have at least a PhD in "vibes" and "chillness," and are more than happy to spend 20 minutes explaining the nuanced differences between our various strains while you try to remember what you came in for in the first place.

So come on down to Joint2, where the prices are high and the quality is... well, it's probably fine, we guess. Just don't forget to bring your trusty vape pen and a healthy dose of skepticism.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

they don't even sell square joints. I'm calling the BBB

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Joint5: Tesseract of Blazing

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
Sure I’ll open up a weed bar. Buy hits from the volcano, grams and joints, kilos for the entourage. I just need someone with big credit like lady ambien to get on this business deal

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
convert old phone booths into dabshacks put in a quarter get a nice rip of rosin

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
it first appears to be opaque, but as I open the door coughing, the smoke billows out of the phone booth and clears

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
people have already said this a million times but weed fried my brain - what is the recommended dynavap model?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Sunk Dunk posted:

people have already said this a million times but weed fried my brain - what is the recommended dynavap model?

I don't know how true all of this is for the new M, which I haven't really looked at. But historically the only two big functional differences are between the steel tip and the titanium tip. The steel tip is heavier, takes longer to reach temp and longer to cool down, and dumps its heat more slowly, for more of a long slow hit that some people prefer. The titanium tip has less mass, is faster to heat up and cool off so you can repack it, and gives snappier hits, which imo are preferable in general but especially once you hook it up to a bong. which you should

Functionally, any body you like that you can connect to your glass is the best one. But lots of goons have just bought the M or the B and just put a titanium tip on it down the road, and this will perform at least 98% as well as the fanciest omni. All tips and bodies are cross-compatible, unless the new M has changed this.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

just as today there are high end cocktail bars calling themselves speakeasies in a nod to prohibition era clubs, in the 2050's there will be dispensaries where you pay a premium for the experience of meeting someone wearing the future's version of a "1992 stoner" costume in a camaro-shaped transit pod where they will roll you a hand-crafted blunt and recite an in-character monologue using authentic period jargon like "this is the awesome sauce" and "for shizzle my home skillet" while you listen to a hooverphonics cd skipping.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Make it illegal again

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

alcatraz gently caress boy posted:

convert old phone booths into dabshacks put in a quarter get a nice rip of rosin

Rent-a-Hotbox

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

When your time is up, the mall cop patrolling the parking lot will yell at you then jog/walk over to you before your "dealer" hits the gas and drives you to a jack in the box before you go and recover your car.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Like a Suicide Booth from Futurama but the result is the exact opposite.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

For people having too good of a day, they could jump into the "paranoia box" to mellow them out with a god awful strain that makes you think your fly is always down.

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

Macichne Leainig posted:

Joint2, where the scent of diesel fuel and cat piss are not only accepted, but celebrated as a "subtle flavor profile." We know you come to us for the finest in pretentious, overpriced marijuana strains, lovingly grown by bearded hipsters who've never seen a razor in their lives.

At Joint2, we believe that the more obscure and difficult-to-pronounce the strain name is, the better it must be. So forget about your boring old "OG Kush" or "Blue Dream" - come try our latest offering, "Lavender Ghost Train Haze Diesel Cheese," which we promise will make you feel like you're floating on a cloud of artisanal, handcrafted nonsense.

And if you're not already convinced of our expertise, just take a look at our staff - all of our budtenders have at least a PhD in "vibes" and "chillness," and are more than happy to spend 20 minutes explaining the nuanced differences between our various strains while you try to remember what you came in for in the first place.

So come on down to Joint2, where the prices are high and the quality is... well, it's probably fine, we guess. Just don't forget to bring your trusty vape pen and a healthy dose of skepticism.

And try our sister location, which is franchised -- Joint3.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Spaghett posted:

For people having too good of a day, they could jump into the "paranoia box" to mellow them out with a god awful strain that makes you think your fly is always down.

I went to check, but on closer inspection I am wearing sweatpants

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Code Jockey posted:

I went to check, but on closer inspection I am wearing sweatpants

Do they make zip sweatpants? That seems like it would be an affront to God

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Macichne Leainig posted:

Do they make zip sweatpants? That seems like it would be an affront to God

I'm gonna do it. gently caress you, god

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Spaghett posted:

I'm gonna do it. gently caress you, god

Good enough reason for me, sign me up for a pair.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I just love the feeling of a zipper's back side scraping against my dick tip all day.

Sound off if sweatpants are only worn commando

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I got really high and went to spike and mikes and spent the while time sure that I pissed myself (not that time)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

alcatraz gently caress boy posted:

I got really high and went to spike and mikes and spent the while time sure that I pissed myself (not that time)

holy poo poo I did this too in 2004 in Austin. definitely one of the best high outings I've had in my life (cause weed used to gently caress me up bigtime).

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
the Doink Den

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
guys I think I'm gonna start daily driving my Fury Edge instead of oil vapes cuz its a way better high

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Earwicker posted:

just as today there are high end cocktail bars calling themselves speakeasies in a nod to prohibition era clubs, in the 2050's there will be dispensaries where you pay a premium for the experience of meeting someone wearing the future's version of a "1992 stoner" costume in a camaro-shaped transit pod where they will roll you a hand-crafted blunt and recite an in-character monologue using authentic period jargon like "this is the awesome sauce" and "for shizzle my home skillet" while you listen to a hooverphonics cd skipping.

They have an actor there pretending to be your dealer. He just sits next to you on a couch playing call of duty (yes it's anachronistic) and telling you how "fire" his stuff is.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Beast Pussy posted:

They have an actor there pretending to be your dealer. He just sits next to you on a couch playing call of duty (yes it's anachronistic) and telling you how "fire" his stuff is.

I would get hosed up and play old rear end call of duty local split screen with that dude

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Code Jockey posted:

I would get hosed up and play old rear end call of duty local split screen with that dude

You can try, but he's going to give you the madkatz controller.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Beast Pussy posted:

It's gotta be a PS2 version of COD that was developed for PS3 but was backwards released on the PS2 or something like that. One of the versions with really toned down graphics that remind you there's a better version of this game out there.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Spaghett posted:

It's gotta be a PS2 version of COD that was developed for PS3 but was backwards released on the PS2 or something like that. One of the versions with really toned down graphics that remind you there's a better version of this game out there.

the PS4 version of Cyberpunk 2077, a next-gen game that could totally 100% run on 14 year old hardware, I promise, when it came out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

MrQwerty posted:

the PS4 version of Cyberpunk 2077, a next-gen game that could totally 100% run on 14 year old hardware, I promise, when it came out

PS4 players deserve slideshows too, don't discriminate.