Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Borderland Ruins is (temporarily) dead :bubblewoop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
(Only other thing that's come up of note is the next Variant/Criterion Dungeon, but there's very little info aside from it's name (Mount Rokkon) and that it looks like it's set in the Far East.)

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Final Fantasy XIV is anime.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

What remix of Return to Oblivion is playing on the stream now?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Electric Phantasm posted:

What remix of Return to Oblivion is playing on the stream now?

The one from Scions and Sinners, I'm pretty sure.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

may it stay as enduringly temporarily removed as Astragalos

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
They played Old Wounds from Sanctuary's Heart: Final Fantasy XIV Chill Arrangements
followed by Return to Oblivion from Scions & Sinners

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Between that and the Scions and Sinners version of Ultima and Insatiable on the Death Unto Dawn soundtrack I can only conclude that Scions and Sinners rules.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

So they are allowing outdoor furnishings on the Island.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
No gardens or dummies though

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Oh, I really like this.

Also, the fashion glasses and wings will work during combat, that'll be cool.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
FAIRY

GLAMOURS

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Only Eos, Selene or Carbuncle, though. Come on, Feo Ul is right there!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Onean posted:

Only Eos, Selene or Carbuncle, though. Come on, Feo Ul is right there!

Make this happen then make it so the only way to summon Feo UI is to type in the whole speech into party chat.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Anyway glad I can replace the fairy with Carbuncle

All hail Carbuncle

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Make this happen then make it so the only way to summon Feo UI is to type in the whole speech into party chat.

lol

Stream chat was asking for more info on the graphic improvements, and YoshiP said he'll be showing more about that starting with the NA Fan Fest, so that's something else to look forward to during that.

Edit: He did add a little bit. The PS4 will remain supported; the improvements will be an optional feature so it'll likely just not be an option on the PS4.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

serendipitous alliance roulette where all dps and healer slots are filled with scholars and summoners and you see 21 radioactive rodents running around

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Boy I picked the right time to finally catch up on Blue Mage. That new glam is slick.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
They're showing a lot of merch for the Fan Fest (available whether or not you're attending), but it was preceded by some very important info regarding pre-orders for it since there may be some congestion and availability issues at the event itself.

Nova Crystallis has decent pics showing the merch if you want to see it, starting from the Loporrit tweet and in the thread after:
https://twitter.com/Nova_Crystallis/status/1641785315227738112?s=20

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

ImpAtom posted:

So they are allowing outdoor furnishings on the Island.

oh thank god i can finally empty all those event furnishings

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
holy poo poo BLU Christmas

Thank you Yoshi-P I always had faith. I love my clunky unique caster so much.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I'm really glad I got into blue magic now! Maybe I'll be all caught up by the patch.

but but but how am I going to "secure" a nap now

Dragongem fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Mar 31, 2023

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Note: Blue Mage is 6.45. You've got even more time than Late May to get caught up, if you haven't.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I bet they're going to put railings on the ramps lmao

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Oooh I want the Azem symbol necklace

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I love these acrylic magnets, but I don't have anywhere I'd put them that'd make it worthwhile getting any, unfortunately. I like this use, though:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Between that and the Scions and Sinners version of Ultima and Insatiable on the Death Unto Dawn soundtrack I can only conclude that Scions and Sinners rules.

I own it, can confirm it's Real Fuckin' Good

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
These NA-only Fan Fest t-shirts are all really cool.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Onean posted:

I can only surmise that me missing out on the Puma fat cat hoodie was setting me up to get the Moon Party one instead. :woop:

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I want that Great Serpent keychain plush.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Oh lol the azem necklace is as much as an ebay fat cat hoodie. No way how is that almost $300

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Onean posted:

The Loporrit rave shirt looks awesome... actually kind of wish it didn't say fanfest at all and just had the illustration

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010
I'm probably dumb, is there a specific link to the fanfest pre-order stuff or did I overlook it?

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

DelphiAegis posted:

I'm probably dumb, is there a specific link to the fanfest pre-order stuff or did I overlook it?

It goes live at noon est. I think the sqex.to link is it when it does

Time to :f5: like with puma

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Onean posted:

They're showing a lot of merch for the Fan Fest (available whether or not you're attending), but it was preceded by some very important info regarding pre-orders for it since there may be some congestion and availability issues at the event itself.

Nova Crystallis has decent pics showing the merch if you want to see it, starting from the Loporrit tweet and in the thread after:
https://twitter.com/Nova_Crystallis/status/1641785315227738112?s=20

i have the nu mou plushie from when shadowbringers was coming out and its good quality. i think squeenix has their own in-house stuffed toy manufacturer so it should be good quality

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
Not a lot of info this PLL, but I am pretty pleased regardless. Love blue mage, excited to be able to bicolor farm with it in zones other than lakeland. Frontline changes are welcome and kicking secure out of the rotation will hopefully become permanent.

Edit: It will be interesting to see what they do about frontlines balance. My understanding is that in NA, melee is generally considered to be op while ranged will carry the day in JP.

Failboattootoot fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Mar 31, 2023

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Failboattootoot posted:

Edit: It will be interesting to see what they do about frontlines balance. My understanding is that in NA, melee is generally considered to be op while ranged will carry the day in JP.

No, the current PVP meta is running around the map vacuuming with Dark Knights (preferably off a cliff when possible).

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Ojjeorago posted:

No, the current PVP meta is running around the map vacuuming with Dark Knights (preferably off a cliff when possible).

Been wondering why I've been getting jerked around a lot more, it's been incredibly annoying.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Pre orders are up for the fanfest merch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I've never liked their shipping prices, it's too much for how slow the delivery is.