Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
I just paid off my car and was looking at financing a new charger and they're pretty reasonably priced. Gonna a try to get one over the weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Terminal autist posted:

I just paid off my car and was looking at financing a new charger and they're pretty reasonably priced. Gonna a try to get one over the weekend.

bit was funnier when ait did it

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

bit was funnier when ait did it

Rip dont wanna step on anyone's toes

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

more like GBSNews

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
pack of Hitlerjugend frat guys roll in their identical cycling gear and bikes to a complete stop, walk out and tear a disabled woman out of her cute little Ford Anglia

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Im pro car but women shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of anything other than a 92 geo metro. Everytime I see a woman in an f-150 I start reaching in the glove box reflexively

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Terminal autist posted:

Im pro car but women shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of anything other than a 92 geo metro. Everytime I see a woman in an f-150 I start reaching in the glove box reflexively

You're not very good at this.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Its like fly fishing I'll get a bite eventually

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

cspam posting in the "i hate cars" thread.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Thats not fly fishing you dumb dog

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i shall be walking to a restaurant for lunch, cheers

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Terminal autist posted:

hoipe you enjoy brother :cheers:

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Terminal autist posted:

Thats not fly fishing you dumb dog

throw this one back its small and weird looking

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

walking owns

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

ill be driving to get lunch today

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
there's no sight sadder than a guy eating a sandwich in his car

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Polo-Rican posted:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Polo-Rican posted:

may I remind you of the scene from office space where Michael Bolton is stuck in traffic listening to rap and rolls his window up (and how real that experience is)

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Polo-Rican posted:

Some dude in shades... ah gently caress someone beat me.

silicone thrills has issued a correction as of 18:48 on Mar 31, 2023

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HFfih8B-k

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

i have no idea who the guy in glasses is but he looks less depressed than most men eating a sandwich in their car

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

thats goon lobster shirt

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Polo-Rican posted:

yeah that guy should be going into a crowded applebees to catch covid with everyone else!

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

dxt posted:

yeah that guy should be going into a crowded applebees to catch covid with everyone else!

Lol

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

dxt posted:

i can actually feel the bread crumbs and lettuce smears on the smartphone glass in this reply

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxzXigbmLOA

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

dudes rock

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cat botherer posted:

People who drive onto alpine meadows need to be executed. A nice meadow can be ruined by a mudder in an hour, and never really recover.

Remember when the government shut down because of pretend budget nonsense and within hours, people were taking their huge lifted trucks to Joshua Tree so they could cut down trees and drive around wrecking the place because it meant there were no park rangers around? I think about that a lot, basically any time I see some big spreadsheet hauler so like a hundred times a day

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Polo-Rican posted:

i can actually feel the bread crumbs and lettuce smears on the smartphone glass in this reply

I'll have you know I eat microwave bullshit from costco or leftovers for my sad car lunches. It'll be nice enough outside soon so I can eat in the park instead :unsmith:

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

cat botherer posted:

People who drive onto alpine meadows need to be executed. A nice meadow can be ruined by a mudder in an hour, and never really recover.

Seriously. The sub-national government (a conservative government because obviously) here recently introduced day use fees to access the local mountain park, primarily affecting hikers. The big area of the park exempted from this? The part where all the ATV drivers go off-roading, leave garbage everywhere, and start fires every long weekend

:thunk:

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Remember when the government shut down because of pretend budget nonsense and within hours, people were taking their huge lifted trucks to Joshua Tree so they could cut down trees and drive around wrecking the place because it meant there were no park rangers around? I think about that a lot, basically any time I see some big spreadsheet hauler so like a hundred times a day

Lol I wasn't aware of this but just looked it up and lmao, what fine upstanding citizens.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

PittTheElder posted:

Seriously. The sub-national government (a conservative government because obviously) here recently introduced day use fees to access the local mountain park, primarily affecting hikers. The big area of the park exempted from this? The part where all the ATV drivers go off-roading, leave garbage everywhere, and start fires every long weekend

:thunk:

You should use and enjoy nature instead of worrying about poo poo other people do, its not going to be there forever!

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Terminal autist posted:

You should use and enjoy nature instead of worrying about poo poo other people do, its not going to be there forever!

I just cycled my way to the local cafe to get a coffee (single origin from kenya) and saw an elderly disabled POC trying to get into a car, so I yelled my most powerful slurs at them and kicked their mirror because gently caress them from ruining the planet.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Blackhawk posted:

I just cycled my way to the local cafe to get a coffee (single origin from kenya) and saw an elderly disabled POC trying to get into a car, so I yelled my most powerful slurs at them and kicked their mirror because gently caress them from ruining the planet.

hell yeah dude

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Blackhawk posted:

Cool

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
I guess I need to lurk more but i dont think I really get this thread

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Terminal autist posted:

I guess I need to lurk more but i dont think I really get this thread

its about hating cars

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018