Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

I watch and play a lot of ZOOTR and I'm pretty surprised how bad Griffin is at the game while at the same time seeming pretty familiar with the rando mechanics??

also lol at "Soriyah's song" what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
So this is how I find out it started

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

zooter

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

nothing more appropriate to end maxfundrive than Griffin giving FUSER a final sendoff

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

this is unbelievably cursed, griffin possibly chose the least compatible selection of songs ever

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

roomtwofifteen posted:

I watch and play a lot of ZOOTR and I'm pretty surprised how bad Griffin is at the game while at the same time seeming pretty familiar with the rando mechanics??

also lol at "Soriyah's song" what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRWo3sYsWmw

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

God, I forgot how fantastic a good Fuser loop is.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

can't believe I didn't get Fuser when I had the chance

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

time 4 wirehead

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Wait what's happening to Fuser

is Fuser dying?

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

Sockser posted:

is Fuser dying?

it died awhile ago

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Sockser posted:

is Fuser dying?
can't buy it anymore due to music licensing (except physical i guess)

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Travis Ab-nimals stream now.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Zero One posted:

Travis Ab-nimals stream now.

It owns, lmao. Justin is a gargoyle hater

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Lately it seems like Justin is an everything-hater, kind of a bummer to listen to

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Catpain Slack posted:

Lately it seems like Justin is an everything-hater, kind of a bummer to listen to

Yea he was like that a lot during besties for a while, seemed to get better but I guess he's back to old ways.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
it's perfect that Travis's stream opens with him telling his brothers that they will be audio only, while his own face is taking up half the screen

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Professor Wayne posted:

it's perfect that Travis's stream opens with him telling his brothers that they will be audio only, while his own face is taking up half the screen

even better that it ended how it did, then

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Thank Travis for Travis.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKNRpo1lJZY

I keep going back to this. I've never played Fuser so I don't know if maybe Griffin is just particularly good at it, but there are some seriously great jams in this stream. That is really incredible software and it's a tragedy they basically abandoned it.

I feel like this would be wildly successful technology for music production along the lines of EZDrummer, etc

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

AndrewP posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKNRpo1lJZY

I keep going back to this. I've never played Fuser so I don't know if maybe Griffin is just particularly good at it, but there are some seriously great jams in this stream. That is really incredible software and it's a tragedy they basically abandoned it.

I feel like this would be wildly successful technology for music production along the lines of EZDrummer, etc

I don't have a single bit of musical production talent, and only basic knowledge of music theory, and managed to stumble into some things that I genuinely loved in Fuser. I think you can basically luck out a lot of the times.

The biggest downfall to Fuser (in terms of a fun accessible music production tool) was the fact that it was limited to the loops of the songs that they chose. So you couldn't do really cool transitions/mixes between full songs, just fun mixes of the certain loops that they had.

Ultimately I couldn't justify buying a ton of Fuser DLC because I couldn't get past the fact that it wasn't the full songs.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

To be good at Fuser you pretty much just need to be able to count to 4 in time

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Sockser posted:

To be good at Fuser you pretty much just need to be able to count to 4 in time

so you're saying there aren't any Rush tracks?

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
The, at this point THIRD hand embarrassment and terror during the Max Fun bonus is still difficult for me to listen to

Edit: I made it to halfway through, the farthest I've gotten yet, before it got to be too much

Piell fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Apr 2, 2023

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

After not being much of a fan of BGD's latest work his new video/ song is really good imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwE1fZmIkss

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Just Chamber posted:

After not being much of a fan of BGD's latest work his new video/ song is really good imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwE1fZmIkss

the Escape (The Pina Colada Song) for a new generation

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dave is a questionable repairman and businessman both

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

It only now occurred to me that the dice rolling sound is something they’re adding in post. I dumb.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

It's a good rolling sound.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

VRV will be officially shutting down on May 8th. VRV/SeeSo originals like MBMBAM, HarmonQuest, etc, will NOT be migrating to Crunchyroll.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Dave Ballista being really bad at his job was truly a treat

But Montrose being indignant at Dave the way he is at Poppy really set it over the top

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

The 7th Guest posted:

VRV will be officially shutting down on May 8th. VRV/SeeSo originals like MBMBAM, HarmonQuest, etc, will NOT be migrating to Crunchyroll.

Will you be able to see them anywhere?

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

grittyreboot posted:

Will you be able to see them anywhere?

There's Always Crimes

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

more falafel please posted:

There's Always Crimes

Now that's the TAZ spirit!

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire

The 7th Guest posted:

The Age of Streaming: billionaires eventually wealth hoard all art, even the lovely art

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Warbird posted:

It only now occurred to me that the dice rolling sound is something they’re adding in post. I dumb.

I knew it wasn't a real dice sound but up until this minute I thought it was the sound from roll20 coming through the speakers, despite the fact that they are all obviously wearing headphones

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Someday, we will unearth the horrible series of financial crimes Griffin has perpetrated

https://twitter.com/ChrisJBakke/status/1643330142054526977

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

He’s already made his crimes pretty clear:

1. Walk into store

2. Grab whatever you want

3. You can’t touch me, later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007