Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Well, buddy, here we go. Bottom of the ninth, bases loaded. Are you gonna step up? Oh, yeah, because it's winning time, you magnificent son of a bitch! You go in there and show them. Make mommy proud of her big boy because he's the best! Just do it. Is it in you? I'm loving it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I went to college in Boston. Well not in Boston, but nearby. No, not Tufts.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Don't listen to him! We fell for his lies 300 years ago. Don't let this slave-owning time-traveler fool us again!

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I'm one of the drunk ones!

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Say, where does a young prostitute get started in this town.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

You wanna party? It's $500 for kissing and $10,000 for snuggling. End of list.

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

“If I, Harriet…. I don’t like ‘Tubman’. It sounds like a dude. Let’s change it to ‘Tubgirl’.”

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Ain't no party like a Liz Lemon party, 'cause a Liz Lemon party is mandatory.

zephloyd
Aug 7, 2004

frizzle frazzle
Angie's gonna be madder than a bat in a suitcase! Uh oh... that reminds me... :ohdear: Gordon???????

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

LividLiquid posted:

Ain't no party like a Liz Lemon party, 'cause a Liz Lemon party is mandatory.

I've called this meeting to discuss what happened last night at Kenneth's party.

We all went in with certain expectations.

The evening took a nasty left turn.

Now we must face certain facts in the cold light of day.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Earlier today, America's credit rating was downgraded to triple fart minus.

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
When our founding fathers first set out, time and time again, our nation horizon. Prosperity, dreams, freedom. But the spirit, journey...destiny. Mitt Romney values, Jenna values, I've. met. people. For this generation and generations to come, thank you America.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

I gotta get back in The Bubble

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Gatto Grigio posted:

I gotta get back in The Bubble

I'm gonna come back in 5 minutes. You try to order off the menu again, I will smack those glasses off your face.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Imagine a dessert for two, Tahitian vanilla-bean ice-cream in a pool of cognac, drizzled in the world's most expensive chocolate, Amedei Boselliana, covered with shaved white, black and clear truffles, and topped with edible 25-carat gold leaf. Can you imagine anything better?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
When did you find time to eat a diaper you found on the beach?

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
It's not a product placement, I just like it!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

MokBa posted:

Imagine a dessert for two, Tahitian vanilla-bean ice-cream in a pool of cognac, drizzled in the world's most expensive chocolate, Amedei Boselliana, covered with shaved white, black and clear truffles, and topped with edible 25-carat gold leaf. Can you imagine anything better?

I don't know. Have you ever put a donut in the microwave?

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Jordan men don't go to college! We go to the School of Hard Knocks.

A one-year vocational program where you learn to bang on doors and scare people into subscribing to magazines that they'll never get.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

bentacos posted:

Jordan men don't go to college! We go to the School of Hard Knocks.

A one-year vocational program where you learn to bang on doors and scare people into subscribing to magazines that they'll never get.

You wouldn't believe this, but that business failed. I blame Obama.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

They called New York the Big Apple. Never seemed that way to me. I used to have dreams. I was an All City running back, and I was going to run out of here to college, to suburbs. Now the only thing I use a football for is as a toilet. Funny thing to happen to a guy named Lucky.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Now let's just have one last happy dinner together as a family.

Your mother exploded.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

MokBa posted:

I started eating the onion part of my onion rings.

swickles posted:

I don't know. Have you ever put a donut in the microwave?
I started eating the lettuce under my onion rings.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

"Irish pride! Go Celtics! Celtics suck! Go Knicks!"

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

I will be wearing head-to-toe orange, in honor of protestant William of Orange, inventor of the Orange, according to Yahoo! Answers.

stuart scott
Mar 9, 2007

This time of year? Ludachristmas? Nude Year's Eve? Martin Luther King day? All you do is drink!

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Ham!

NVTrainee
Jan 3, 2020
Hey nerds! Guess who's got two thumbs, speaks limited French, and hasn't cried once today? This moi!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NVTrainee posted:

Hey nerds! Guess who's got two thumbs, speaks limited French, and hasn't cried once today? This moi!

NVTrainee... what's the German for buy and sell?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"I'm going to kill that man!"
*chuckles* "You just described my morning."

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I like to thank my creative team for coming in such short notice. Also, sorry I'm four hours late.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

WaffleZombie posted:

I'm not gonna stop you, but three of the four are from just one scene:
https://youtu.be/311PP8ahDW4

It's from Rosemary's Baby, probably my favorite episode.

3 of the funniest minutes of this show. Alec Baldwin is one loving funny guy, killer or no.

Speaking of which, "I didn’t get a bathroom door that looks like a wall by not being good at business." (Another great episode - Jack negotiating against himself for Lemon's contract...or was this Jack doing Dealbreakers?)

Also, the HD gag:
https://youtu.be/zoXfQupV5n8

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"When you were watching me after my oral surgery, did I put a toaster waffle into my DVD player?"
"You did. You watched it for about an hour, said Nicole Kidman should get an Oscar for it, then you turned it off."

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"Miss Lemon, how did the dentist's office go? Did you meet Wesley?"
"I did meet him. We even went out for coffee."
"And?"
"And it was a disaster. We were so awkward that the waitress gave us separate checks without asking. And a priest came over and asked us who we'd lost."

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Davros1 posted:

"Miss Lemon, how did the dentist's office go? Did you meet Wesley?"
"I did meet him. We even went out for coffee."
"And?"
"And it was a disaster. We were so awkward that the waitress gave us separate checks without asking. And a priest came over and asked us who we'd lost."

Fine. It's your loss. There's only one Wesley Snipes in this world.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Slamhound posted:

Fine. It's your loss. There's only one Wesley Snipes in this world.

You know there isn't!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I do not want to disappoint my Japanese public, especially Godzilla. HAHAHAHA! Just kidding. I know he doesn't care what humans do.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Ladies and gentlemen, there's been an underwater nuclear explosion. A beast has been awakened. It approaches with fearsome steps. Boom! Boom! Boom! Are we paying the price for our hubris of science? Witness the primeval might that is Godzila with one "l" for trademark reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day ... no one.