Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bethamphetamine posted:

5'2" DeSantis does have to think ten steps ahead, what with his tiny little legs

practically vestigial if we're being honest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

The exact opposite of reality

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j_cOsgRY7w

please post the video with flaming beanies and grillin out

and the angry white dude reading about happy black people

that one is censored and sounds bad tho

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

that goat was WOKE

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Bethamphetamine posted:

5'2" DeSantis does have to think ten steps ahead, what with his tiny little legs

🎶short meatballs got
no reason to liiiiiiive 🎶

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I haven't gone for a run since Wednesday. It's the longest I've gone without running in a month and I'm loving antsy!

Hope it's still nice out after work

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
What is that man doing to his meatballs???

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

It's hosed up in a lot of ways but the wildest part to me is that the fair people looked at the attention the dispute was getting them and decided that sending armed police was the best way to end the negative publicity lmao

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

All it takes is one ringer in that jury, and America will be Great Again just like when Trump's favorite president, Andrew Jackson, was doing his genocides.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

These are not your local milk people that's for sure

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I haven't gone for a run since Wednesday. It's the longest I've gone without running in a month and I'm loving antsy!

Hope it's still nice out after work

do pushups periodically or planks so you dont look like meatball ron

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

It's so beautiful, I'm pissed but, drat!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

It's really funny they made Donald Trump's lawyer be a witness, and it means there's going to be another indictment.

If he can't go to jail I would like to see him be tried for every single time he broke the law as president.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

all the other US presidents that didnt give me 2000 dollars get to get away with their war crimes

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Chatgpt wrote this for the thread

Here's a fun little song for you:

Verse 1:
Meatball Ron, he's a silly guy
Eating pudding with his fingers, oh my!
He's a governor, but not very bright
With pudding on his face, what a sight!

Chorus:
Meatball Ron, he's a funny man
Pudding on his fingers, pudding on his hands
He may be dopey, but he's always game
Meatball Ron, what a silly name!

Verse 2:
He runs his state with a pudding-stained hand
Making laws that are hard to understand
But we all love him, despite his flaws
Meatball Ron, he's got a lot of applause

Chorus:

Bridge:
Some may say he's a little bit odd
But we know he's just a lovable clod
With pudding on his nose and in his hair
We can't help but love him, that's just not fair!

Chorus:

Outro:
So let's all raise a pudding cup high
To Meatball Ron, the governor guy
He may be a little bit absurd
But we love him just the way he is, that's our word!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

petit choux posted:

If he can't go to jail I would like to see him be tried for every single time he broke the law as president.

They’ll never go after for him for anything he did as president. Would set a bad precedent.

The media is implying that he’s being indicted for something he did in office which is a completely false narrative.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Buddykins posted:

do pushups periodically or planks so you dont look like meatball ron

Already did some when I woke up, but thanks for watching out! :beerpal:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

JFC I keep coming to these things where it's obviously too dumb to be anything but some kind of setup and it turns out it really was that dumb

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol that his aides were like "sir you cant call him meatball thats racist against italians" and trump was probably like :yooge:"ok, okay. I wont call him meatball. I won't say it."

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

alnilam posted:

It's hosed up in a lot of ways but the wildest part to me is that the fair people looked at the attention the dispute was getting them and decided that sending armed police was the best way to end the negative publicity lmao

absolute brain geniuses

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/BecauseMiami/status/1641927754323984386/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1641927754323984386&currentTweetUser=BecauseMiami

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Cool. Just in time for Trans day of Visibility, Elom has erased them from twitter

https://twitter.com/trans_safety/status/1642122617594212353

quote:

On Saturday (1 April), Twitter users and LGBTQ+ activists spotted that tweets shared by direct message (DM) no longer show a tweet preview if they include certain words.

Sharing a tweet via DM should automatically bring up a preview of the tweet’s contents, but now users are seeing just a plain link if the tweet contains the word “trans”, “LGBT”, “LGBT+” or “BLM” (Black Lives Matter).

More concerningly, tweets that feature terms that are widely regarded as slurs by the LGBTQ+ community – including “trans-identified” and “t***n” – preview as normal. As do tweets mentioning the trans-exclusionary term “LGB”.

quote:

under the tenure of the platform’s owner, Elon Musk, posts mentioning the anti-LGBTQ+ ‘groomer’ narrative have soared by 119 per cent.

In February, researchers from the Centre for Countering Digital Hate found that Twitter is on track to make up to $19 million a year from ads on just 10 vitriolic anti-LGBTQ+ accounts reinstated by Elon Musk since he announced his general amnesty policy.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

magiccarpet posted:

They really want a Florida Waco, don't they?

No LOL they want a cleansing bloodbath

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

alnilam posted:

whew at least they're trying to get rid of that crt stuff huh

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I went to get an eye exam last week and the office manager, unprompted, started ranting about how no one wants to work anymore. You can tell when you’re talking to a conservative because they immediately go off about whatever is making them miserable today.

I think he may have been trying to tell you something

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

petit choux posted:

I think he may have been trying to tell you something

I told him that I don’t want to work either

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

It's like yahoo, we're finally gonna have a purge and I'm taking selfies cuz I'm the cool person that made it all happen

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

One of trumpo's grifting emails is all graphics

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
some people have this view of the world where there's only a fixed amount of compassion and respect, and so it's a zero-sum game to them

eg:
if you say "black lives matter" they hear "white lives don't matter"
if you say "protect trans kids" they hear "hurt cis kids"

and that's how you end up with comics like this

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Buddykins posted:

gently caress you

Yeah good morning

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bethamphetamine posted:

Cool. Just in time for Trans day of Visibility, Elom has erased them from twitter

https://twitter.com/trans_safety/status/1642122617594212353

cool twitter does a lot of this stuff out in the open and people keep using it

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Yeah, we had an electrician come out when we bought our home and he ranted about how he voted for trump and poo poo like that. He gave us a quote and we never called him back.

Didn't want your woke dollars

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Homocow posted:

some people have this view of the world where there's only a fixed amount of compassion and respect, and so it's a zero-sum game to them

eg:
if you say "black lives matter" they hear "white lives don't matter"
if you say "protect trans kids" they hear "hurt cis kids"

and that's how you end up with comics like this

nah they just want to genocide those groups, OP. Nothing to do with zero sum empathy.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

DesertIslandHermit posted:

He's an old dude with COVID brain. He's not the best.

No, I'm more inclined to believe he's doing it as part of an act and this is all a massive op, Hillary took a good look at the situation and decided it really wasn't worth all the poo poo she'd already dealt with and she decided to give the dumb fucks what they wanted. Trump and she and Bill have staged this entire thing from the beginning.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

it's the final trumpdown

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Take a moment to consider the absurdity of what Charles Manson has been investigated for and/or imprisoned over:

1. Writing music

2. Playing guitar

3. Having friends

4. Living in a canyon

5. Freedom of Speech

Jefferson Davis won a free and fair election in one of the greatest nations ever conceived and look what you've done to him

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

One of trumpo's grifting emails is all graphics

SirPablo posted:

Patriot! The Radical Left and the George Soros funded Manhattan District Attorney have done something to your favorite president, ME, never before done in the history of our great nation. The Marxists have weaponized the judiciary and have put me in prison. Remember you're next, I'm just standing in the way. Will you help me post bail and escape the clutches of the evil that conspires against us? If you donate now, I've approved 1000x impact match but only for the next hour. Together we'll Make America Great Again!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys