Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Kalli posted:

Huh, looks like the company that owns UFC is buying the WWE.

that one night when everyone assumed that the saudis were buying wwe

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
drat what a wet fart the ladies' championship game was. Horrible officiating and LSU couldn't miss.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Vertical Lime posted:

that one night when everyone assumed that the saudis were buying wwe

lol

Now, if the combined UFC/WWE company fails....

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Silly Burrito posted:

LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS BABY :dance:

ROSS I HOPE SDSU WINS

WOOOOOOOO

Happy for you and happy for Poole who has that delightful to my mind 'larger people who can ball' look going for her. Actually for all the players.

I just hope Kim Mulkey's costume wardrobe spontaneously combusts into flame since I think that would be the most damaging thing to her.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I kinda hate that Kim Mulkey is happy right now

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Manoueverable posted:

drat what a wet fart the ladies' championship game was. Horrible officiating and LSU couldn't miss.

I humbly disagree :)

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Silly Burrito posted:

I humbly disagree :)

Here you go

https://twitter.com/MattBarnthouse/status/1642647367496155137

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

:hmmyes:

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Manoueverable posted:

It's totally cool when the opposing coach is pushing refs and standing on the 3-point line and has no consequences.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

So can you ever point out bad poo poo about Louisiana sports or something? Because Kim Mulkey seems like a horrible human being.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

SourKraut posted:

So can you ever point out bad poo poo about Louisiana sports or something? Because Kim Mulkey seems like a horrible human being.

Sure I can. But not today, I'm celebrating.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

If one of my teams ever wins anything of note you better believe I’ll be taking a victory lap and telling all the haters to suck it

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Freaquency posted:

If one of my teams ever wins anything of note you better believe I’ll be taking a victory lap and telling all the haters to suck it

Enjoy all victories and don't let anyone bring you down. :)

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Sure I can. But not today, I'm celebrating.

but you never do man. whenever any controversy comes up, you go silent, if it relates to LSU, the Saints, etc. which, like Freaquency said, is fine. but own it and just admit to being a normal sports person with horrible viewpoints! :)

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

SourKraut posted:

I make a point to tell fans of the winning Super Bowl team that all the players are going to die prematurely from occupational hazard and about the exploitation of the ownership in the minutes after the game is won.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Every party needs a pooper and that's why they invited you

Party Pooper

Party Pooper

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Hey guys.

Climate crisis is going to end humanity. Enjoy your championship.

*sad trombone*

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Filipino food doesn't naturally lend itself to vegan options but when you find a lumpia recipe, you gotta try it.

Bonus points for my spin on suka pinakurat by blending it all together instead of keeping all the components separate.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

SourKraut posted:

but you never do man. whenever any controversy comes up, you go silent, if it relates to LSU, the Saints, etc. which, like Freaquency said, is fine. but own it and just admit to being a normal sports person with horrible viewpoints! :)

Never claimed to be otherwise. :)

I try to stay positive in general in life. My teams aren't perfect, and I never claim they are, but I do enjoy watching them play. It's sports and life is too short to complain about everything.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Android Apocalypse posted:

Filipino food doesn't naturally lend itself to vegan options but when you find a lumpia recipe, you gotta try it.

Bonus points for my spin on suka pinakurat by blending it all together instead of keeping all the components separate.

Where's mine :colbert:

Looks great

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Android Apocalypse posted:

I don't know what that is but drat it looks good.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I tells ya what. Monday morning of a 4 day week before a 4 day weekend.

I have 0 motivation.

Im just thinking about what I'm making for dinner and mentally preparing my activities for all 4 days.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

I try to stay positive in general in life. My teams aren't perfect, and I never claim they are, but I do enjoy watching them play. It's sports and life is too short to complain about everything.

Oh ok, so just a chud. Got it, well, congrats!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Silly Burrito posted:

Yeah like all sports are pretty problematic and it’s hard to split the baby. Much like capitalism, there is no ethical consumption of sports.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

SourKraut posted:

Lol get the gently caress out

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

SourKraut posted:

Wtf haha

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

SourKraut posted:

Bless your heart. :)

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Pretty sure when the Bensons were outed for their donations to the Catholic Church for PR purposes SB was one of the people that was calling out how hosed up it was so it sounds like your premise is wrong anyway. You’re not an Iowa fan by chance are you?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

SourKraut posted:

Some wonderful posts you’ve made in this thread in the last 90~ minutes :fuckoff:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I thought a chud was a political thing

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
SB lives underground and eats humans

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

lol at the unrelated probe for being aggro in a different thread

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Thought I was gonna have to come in here and smack a bitch for disrespecting my man but looks like the mods took care of it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
SourKraut being overwhelmingly normal in here

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Braksgirl posted:

Thought I was gonna have to come in here and smack a bitch for disrespecting my man but looks like the mods took care of it.

I don't think you had to, because....

Silly Burrito posted:

Bless your heart. :)

there is no coming back from this.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

More like sour grapes. Am I right

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Even my completely Yankee rear end knows that one

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

swickles posted:

I don't think you had to, because....

there is no coming back from this.

Yes that's fair. He pulled no punches with that one.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Braksgirl posted:

I didn’t even get to probe him, it was from a totally different subforum. I’m sad now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm just glad that women's sports have come far enough that people get insanely angry about them. That's my america