Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Shinjobi posted:

[Insert Chinatown ending here]

Forget it, Shinobi. It's WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Raw after WrestleMania is going to be incredibly more obnoxious than usual and I'll read about it later.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

You make it sound like they have no choice but to care about wwe and, that, my dude is a choice in itself
what are you arguing with me exactly

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

NC lost tonight

We’re used to it

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Niwrad posted:

I guess I don't know who they have left to even face Roman? Orton is the only one that could maybe get some people to think a title change could happen.

Honestly, I can't even believe Roman himself can find this run that interesting anymore. I'd be bored out of my mind doing the exact same matches and storylines over and over again with challengers gradually becoming even less believable.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

WWF: You Do Not, In Fact, Have To Finish The Story

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

[Insert Chinatown ending here]

Stephanie's daughters gonna end up being Vince's after all? HHH being cucked by his father in law over and over?

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Majinfoose posted:

The people who watch WWE weekly, y'all just gonna tune in tomorrow, right? Or will this stop you?
i think you can count the people who watch wwe *regularly* in this forum on one hand

Coaaab fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Apr 3, 2023

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wwe is so loving funny. they can have a solid and fun ppv one night by not normally doing what people expect wwe to do and then they just poo poo the bed the next day in almost every way possible that wwe normally does

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Wrestlemania was actually good besides Finn and Cody losing.

Whoever Svengoolied that rubber chicken into the ring is a legend.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
at this point there's like a 2% chance the reigns run ends without people going "they should've just had sami win in montreal"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Weight and See Belt

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Coaaab posted:

what are you arguing with me exactly

I'm not arguing with you, I'm saying the audience deserves no empathy

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WWE Discussion: the view story never changes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The funny thing is you know all this is leading to Roman dropping the belt to like r truth on a random smack down when Vince gets bored randomly

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Another win for the good guys.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the saddest woooooaaaaaahhhh

https://twitter.com/swissonenine/status/1642740076512972801

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Funny thing, I don't even think poeple have digested that they wasted Uso drama and should've had Jey at least seem conflicted about aiding Roman. Even having him tease a turn might've helped things not feel as deflatingly hilarious.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
lol cody rhodes is my favorite midcarder

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I honestly wonder if WWE called an audible mid match because Roman had dead eyes during his entrance

He looked like Sasha any time she was supposed to job

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Nah he did the best J-O-B of them all

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Glad Chodey didn't leave his loving boots in the ring

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Intruder posted:

I honestly wonder if WWE called an audible mid match because Roman had dead eyes during his entrance

He looked like Sasha any time she was supposed to job

They don't do that, unless Shane tears all the muscles in his legs jumping once.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I have calmed down and actually understand the booking. Let Cody face true adversity

Wwe got us all good tonight.

Smarks took an L.

Relax and trust the story.

The Bloodline angle has not disappointed us in three years.

Losing to Roman Reigns in the main event of Wrestlemania is an accomplishments most wrestlers can only dream of. He'll be fine.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the 1000 day reign for the the titles they keep hyping up being only for the universal title when roman only held the wwe title for 360+ days is funny. He's been the longest reigning Universal champion for awhile now. That man is going to hold the WWE title for 69 more days just to spitefully pass the CM Punk 434 day reign and then drop it, after June 10th

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Lid posted:

I have calmed down and actually understand the booking. Let Cody face true adversity

Wwe got us all good tonight.

Smarks took an L.

Relax and trust the story.

The Bloodline angle has not disappointed us in three years.

Losing to Roman Reigns in the main event of Wrestlemania is an accomplishments most wrestlers can only dream of. He'll be fine.

He had won the victory over himself. He acknowledged the Tribal Chief.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cody should have kneeled before Roman and admitted that wrestling does indeed have only one royal family

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

yea ok posted:

Nah he did the best J-O-B of them all

his job wasn’t great, it was loving hilarious

mobile posting and somehow didn’t get that second bit in

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody’s career is done, Tony won’t push him if he goes back to AEW and WWE bait and switched him. He’ll slowly fall down the card, get released probably do a Christian level mid card heel run in AEW and mostly vanish into irrelevancy

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cody is going to be champ two years from now, long past the time anyone cares, and it won't even be off of Roman it'll be off of like Corbin or something

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Cody's gonna run for office.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Reading the twittersphere realise wait if not Cody then who because there's no one else and the highest rationals are saying it will be Cody just later and trying to portray the loss as a story beat.

Maybe im just old but this sounds a lot like Tyler Black in RoH.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/MrGr1ff/status/1642742441013829633

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

this mf really roasted hhh for years and then was like "haha jk you were always my fave I did it out of love" when he went crawling back lmao

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

Cody’s career is done, Tony won’t push him if he goes back to AEW and WWE bait and switched him. He’ll slowly fall down the card, get released probably do a Christian level mid card heel run in AEW and mostly vanish into irrelevancy

Christian at least won a World Title on AEW tv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

:laffo: