Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl

Custard Undies posted:

:allears:

Also, I need a clip of Toto and Fred talking after the 2nd Red Flag, when Toto notices they are being filmed and stops talking and then his eyes move around all shifty acting like he wasn't talking to him at all. :xd:

You used to be able to watch the feed with no idiot commentary on F1TV. I was trying to find that feature during the red flags but they seem to have removed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Arc Hammer posted:

Lol I watched the onboard of Sargeant's gravel dive at the end and the marshall is on the other side of the fence shrugging and going "the gently caress was that?"

Yeah that one cracked me up

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

the milk machine posted:

somebody needs to do something about the austrian national anthem

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Hot take: maybe a track shouldn't be one big DRS zone. Alonso was right to fight it last year

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

VodeAndreas posted:

Yeah he covered his mouth when he noticed the camera, I noticed Horner do the same thing earlier in the race too during one of the OTHER red flags.

max's engineer did it too when he was talking to max during one of the red flags. i don't blame them tbh, i would probably do the same thing to avoid dumb questions from journalists at the post-race briefing based on things misunderstood or taken out of context.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

refleks posted:

Alonso was right

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I love Alonso

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

You used to be able to watch the feed with no idiot commentary on F1TV. I was trying to find that feature during the red flags but they seem to have removed it.

I think that died with the PLC.

Also bring back the PLC damnit

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

It's still there under the audio options when watching the International feed but they might just make it available after the race is done for replay only.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
do they ever do a discount for F1TV part way through the season?

FakeBlood
Oct 23, 2008

Alive and kicking.
Alonso deserves the WDC even if he doesn't get the most points this year

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

FakeBlood posted:

Alonso deserves the WDC even if he doesn't get the most points this year

We have a word for that, it's called the MWDC, but Lewis has had it locked up for some time now sorry

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Sunk Dunk posted:

do they ever do a discount for F1TV part way through the season?

You can pay monthly

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Just watched the race. Lol Ocon loves crashing into his teammate.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Thanks Ants posted:

You can pay monthly

Imagine watching the Australian GP and thinking, man I am going to try out F1TV for a month to see how it is, so you hit that subscribe button and your one month sub runs out like 2 hours before the next race that is a month later.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
So I just bought a new house, I need the thread's collective wisdom on what percentage of rooms I paint Rosso Corsa to properly show my unwavering support for the Scud? I'm thinking anything less than 75% is half assing it and there are some sick deals on red carpets right now.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

This sounds about right

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRcU1Djf/

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Charles Leclerc posted:

So I just bought a new house, I need the thread's collective wisdom on what percentage of rooms I paint Rosso Corsa to properly show my unwavering support for the Scud? I'm thinking anything less than 75% is half assing it and there are some sick deals on red carpets right now.

Here’s some inspiration for you

https://www.chron.com/homes/article/tron-zillow-gone-wild-texas-home-17480550.php

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Get a bunch of murals of glorious Ferrari moments instead.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

I actually love it.

Also, I'm loving Alonso being a top tier troll

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/127ihbx/fernando_alonso_on_lequipe_hamilton_has_a_short/

nerox
May 20, 2001

Charles Leclerc posted:

Can you even get fire insurance on your house if it looks like a Ferrari?

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

That poster of an airborne McLaren is just ridiculous. Of all the things to have on a giant, gently caress-off wall space you choose that.

Was Jos on fire too crude or what?

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.
Alonso's return is almost as glorious as my return to this thread.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT3WL9CeUlw

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Came here to post the exact same house. Whoever owns this place must be a scud stud.

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

:murder:

nerox posted:

Imagine watching the Australian GP and thinking, man I am going to try out F1TV for a month to see how it is, so you hit that subscribe button and your one month sub runs out like 2 hours before the next race that is a month later.

I did the opposite. Noticed I hadn't been charged yet this month and said well guess I can cancel for now.

PatentPending
Nov 27, 2007

[1950s eel-based dad joke]
Oh wait, you get -20 points for a race DNF in the fantasy league?

Gotta eject LeClerc pronto.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

ArmZ posted:

watching the 8(?!) episode bernie documentary

Is this available streaming in America for free yet?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Looks like nobody has picked it up yet

https://www.luckytvseries.com/

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Brainwrong posted:

Alonso's return is almost as glorious as my return to this thread.

welcome

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I'm going to use the break until Baku to watch both seasons of Stanley Tucci's Searching for Italy

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

Now that's a blast from the past

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Just remembered that Ferrari got no points yesterday

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

I forgot that this was famed racist Nelson Piquet

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
hey, everyone gets a little racist (sometimes)

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
that's a really big loving lamp

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

Rhopunzel posted:

that's a really big loving lamp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Charles Leclerc posted:

drat OP I am trying to buy a house right now and now I know what filters I need to start applying to my zillow searches. Good looking out tifoso

#EssereFerrari