Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

bedpan posted:

a car is a useful and necessary item that must be purchased to enjoy the benefits of american civilization. an e-bike is a toy

If you don't own a giant truck you will never be able to reproduce, and we all know what that means; soylent green time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Del Toro should have made Hellboy 3 when he had the chance.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

ya those are shockingly expensive too, as is housing, thats the point!!!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

lmao Larry Elder was the guy that tried to run in the California recall against Newsom. When the votes were coming in, he set up a website calling out the rigged election before the count even finished. Then he closed it and gave up lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

I'm voting for Lila Cheney

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

WarMECH posted:

disney owns all the disney poo poo plus marvel, star wars, national geographic, and avatar

also i think they have something like 2/3 stake in Hulu so yeah i think they will do fine moving forward

Disney also owns ESPN, which does business with UFC, a company getting merged into a $20B business with WWE

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

yes! ha ha ha, yes!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

I can’t wait until the judge slaps a gag order on him lmfao

He has no idea what’s coming

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

this would be funny if true because there was always at least one of the USAF’s fancy electronics planes close to that balloon as it made its way across the US

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I told you not to worry about desantis

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

Disney also owns ESPN, which does business with UFC, a company getting merged into a $20B business with WWE

how could i forget about ESPN yeah they own everything lol

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Del Toro should have made Hellboy 3 when he had the chance.

we need the del toro hobbit film

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

euphronius posted:

there was never a chance he would be the nominee, it just seemed funny to see so many posters insist Trump would not be the nominee let alone President next year. He's going to win Reagan style, and he will probably arrest Hunter in February.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

they own literally all of ABC lol

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

ESPN+ has to be the least used streaming app in existence that holds the qualifier of being subscribed to by the most people.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

Ah, I have the perfect logical explanation that will help this person understand its incorrect to kill people for food.

Is it, though?

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1642948259156209666

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

euphronius posted:

yeah us non chuds from florida were saying the same thing since the murmers of him on the national stage started

outside of florida nobody had actually heard or seen this mythical trump successor then when they did hahaha

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

How do you think it’s political and support it?? Why is it political, he committed a loving crime (34)!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

photo is looking north on Carson Street from the corner of Musser Street, with the state capitol and supreme court buildings behind the photographer

https://twitter.com/2VintageClassic/status/1642930111669231616

not a hell of a lot remains now. you can see a couple of buildings in the background that are in the old pic

the Senator Cafe on the right in the old pic was presumably named for proximity to the capitol. here's a menu

"Did you say 'Jism Ice Cream'?"

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1642947569247744000

BUY BUY BUY

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Lol, look at his general election numbers now dipshit.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/rachel_treisman/status/1642944724460863505

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
still lolling that chuds thought until this week chuds thought desatnis was going to control disney content and made the parks his bitch and turns out all hid did was absorb their debt and look like an absolute loser on the national stage

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

hobbesmaster posted:

this would be funny if true because there was always at least one of the USAF’s fancy electronics planes close to that balloon as it made its way across the US

there's no way they wouldn't be nuking that thing with ewar jammers if it posed a threat, and if they couldn't, they wouldn't have waited until it was over the ocean before blowing it up over some potato farm in idaho

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lol trump getting a slim majority of republicans in a poll is not a good indicator for trump's electability.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
are you upset these Children's Movies aren't up to your standards?

or are you upset when you were in the theater a group of kids behind you kept lobbing M&M's at your head, and when you complained to the usher, they said "We don't know who this Old Man is. Looked like he stumbled in through the Emergency Exit. Do you think he wandered off from the nearby retirement home?" and then the usher asked if she could call someone for you

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

yeah everything is going great eric

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Too Many Birds posted:

ESPN+ has to be the least used streaming app in existence that holds the qualifier of being subscribed to by the most people.

part of the "disney bundle" so its basically free and since you cant actually watch live games on it its pretty pointless

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

let them talk poo poo they're not even getting paid

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

What do you think would happen if you put the Disney CIA Challenge Coin into a vending machine.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Hatebag posted:

Lol trump getting a slim majority of republicans in a poll is not a good indicator for trump's electability.

There was a bit back in 2016 where the Republicans got together to decide on Trump being their candidate and the 'Nay' was slightly louder than the 'Aye' and he still got it lol

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

bedpan posted:

a car is a useful and necessary item that must be purchased to enjoy the benefits of american civilization. an e-bike is a toy

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
April fools! I was only pretending to pump the price of Doge so I could dump my holdings and try to make another payment on my 44 billion dollar loan I took out so people would like me.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DryGoods posted:

are you upset these Children's Movies aren't up to your standards?

or are you upset when you were in the theater a group of kids behind you kept lobbing M&M's at your head, and when you complained to the usher, they said "We don't know who this Old Man is. Looked like he stumbled in through the Emergency Exit. Do you think he wandered off from the nearby retirement home?" and then the usher asked if she could call someone for you

did you have a bad weekend at the movies, DryGoods?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Wtf did I get myself into

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
yes trump is by and large the most popular guy to lead the party of wildly unpopular positions lets triple down on this crowd instaed of trying to appeal to normal people

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Justin Tyme posted:

like look at this poo poo, disney eat your heart out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUoS-CBi4iA

it's crazy how far stop motion has come. completely flawless motion to the point I thought they must be pre-vising it in CGI but it appears to still be all up to the animators

https://i.imgur.com/pEsSjr9.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

AxGrap posted:

Wtf did I get myself into

chicken's raw