Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Spanish Manlove posted:

Weebs love gremlin women

true

https://www.figurise.com/gridman-gals-akane-shinjo.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Wow, only $160 for a foot fetish figurine? I'd be losing money if I didn't buy it.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I've now seen many similar posts like this tonight :raise:

Another person literally said the minis made them horny. I'm not kinkshaming, I'm kinkaskingwhatthefuck

Assessor of Maat
Nov 20, 2019

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Another person literally said the minis made them horny. I'm not kinkshaming, I'm kinkaskingwhatthefuck

I have to say, someone going WTF at people lusting over extremely buff lizardmen or even goatmen, with the backdrop of the 2020's catgirl infested internet, is charmingly naďve

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

AndyElusive posted:

Isn't she a gross character who forgoes personal hygiene and never bathes?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

GreenBuckanneer posted:

This girl seems to wear a BDSM collar in all her photos so I think horny is part of her brand

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Scratch Monkey posted:

This girl seems to wear a BDSM collar in all her photos so I think horny is part of her brand

This

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

He does look like Charles Dance, as well

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Assessor of Maat posted:

I have to say, someone going WTF at people lusting over extremely buff lizardmen or even goatmen, with the backdrop of the 2020's catgirl infested internet, is charmingly naïve

Idk, I've never seen a titty mini that made me feel like that, much less a mini just... Existing that wasn't intentionally sexual. That seems like a them thing.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Yes that's how horny posters function. Congratulations on taking this long to experience one

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

Yes that's how horny posters function. Congratulations on taking this long to experience one

It's a limited, but very very robust set of functions

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
TBF that post seems horny for the concept/design of the various monster mans instead of thinking the miniatures are specifically sexy, I think???

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Improbable Lobster posted:

TBF that post seems horny for the concept/design of the various monster mans instead of thinking the miniatures are specifically sexy, I think???

Well, I mentioned at least one person did, but, when I later looked at their profile apparently they post minis they've painted, sexual self-content, and I think called themselves a scaly so, at least it's on brand. It was just :slonk: to me at the time. I don't particularly dislike lewd minis as a sculpt, it's just art. It was, at the time seeing that reaction to non-lewd minis that was surprising.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
y'all must not have meet very man female nerds if you think horny posting about hideous monsters is at all abnormal.

Slyphic
Oct 12, 2021

All we do is walk around believing birds!

War and Pieces posted:

y'all must not have meet very man female nerds if you think horny posting about hideous monsters is at all abnormal.

I married one. I'm well aware of the staggering number of smutty urban fantasy novels she burns through every month, and her extensive collection of animal people miniatures (shoutout to Dark Sword and Bad Squiddo). And I've got plenty of friends with boobs and kinks.

The public posts is what's surprising. Might be generational? We're getting old. This is what we talked about over drinks around midnight in a den or backyard. Or private group chats, ICQ, IRC, etc.

*grumble grumble* kids these days

Then again, wife has told me more than a few times the next morning that some other couple was making swinging overtures to us and I'm apparently dense as a loving post because I wasn't getting it. Maybe I'm just as dense and oblivious online.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

The world has shifted to where a lot of gen z and younger millennials don't have places to interact much in person, and the pandemic made it even worse. Thus queue horny posting and other over sharing types of posting.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Floppychop posted:

The world has shifted to where a lot of gen z and younger millennials don't have places to interact much in person, and the pandemic made it even worse. Thus queue horny posting and other over sharing types of posting.

Also there are still large swaths of the world where that stuff is extremely, extremely frowned upon to the point where people straight up don't have anyone in their in-person life they're comfortable talking about monstersmut with.

Slyphic posted:

I married one. I'm well aware of the staggering number of smutty urban fantasy novels she burns through every month, and her extensive collection of animal people miniatures (shoutout to Dark Sword and Bad Squiddo). And I've got plenty of friends with boobs and kinks.

The public posts is what's surprising. Might be generational? We're getting old. This is what we talked about over drinks around midnight in a den or backyard. Or private group chats, ICQ, IRC, etc.

*grumble grumble* kids these days

Then again, wife has told me more than a few times the next morning that some other couple was making swinging overtures to us and I'm apparently dense as a loving post because I wasn't getting it. Maybe I'm just as dense and oblivious online.

This isn't even remotely a generational thing, more just a matter of where you hang out, imo. People have been publicly posting about this stuff for as long as the internet has existed. Before Amazon etc had self-published digital fiction there were specialized forums with fiction repositories all over the internet. If you wanted to wanted to read and then discuss Backstreet Boys slash fiction featuring werewolves and incubi, it was out there on the public-facing web.

Blue Footed Booby fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Mar 25, 2023

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Also there are still large swaths of the world where that stuff is extremely, extremely frowned upon to the point where people straight up don't have anyone in their in-person life they're comfortable talking about monstersmut with.

This isn't even remotely a generational thing, more just a matter of where you hang out, imo. People have been publicly posting about this stuff for as long as the internet has existed. Before Amazon etc had self-published digital fiction there were specialized forums with fiction repositories all over the internet. If you wanted to wanted to read and then discuss Backstreet Boys slash fiction featuring werewolves and incubi, it was out there on the public-facing web.

Rule 34 has been around for as long as the Internet has been.

I suspect Fanfiction.net as well.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
Horny fangirls have a history that predates the internet. The term "Slash Fiction" literally comes from stories about Kirk/Spock which were distributed as mimeographed zines.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/ashtwinproject/status/1639540953777152002

They're everywhere.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
I read that ChatGPT couldn't do Asci art, but it looks like it's doing it just fine, because scrunts are in all our hearts.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Bucnasti posted:

Horny fangirls have a history that predates the internet. The term "Slash Fiction" literally comes from stories about Kirk/Spock which were distributed as mimeographed zines.

There was a 70s convention where two fangirls cosplayed as Kirk and Spock's dicks.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I want to eat that Dairy Knight.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Living their best life!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What the hell is that thing, the proportions are all wrong and it's making my head do a hurt.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
It's the top half of a nurgling on the bottom half of a witch elf.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Now show me the inverse.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mr. Sunshine posted:

It's the top half of a nurgling on the bottom half of a witch elf.

Who Put Bulgy Down The Wych Elf

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Are images not loading for anyone else? I can't see the image on this post, but hitting quote and copy+pasting the imgur url shows it.

Grey Hunter posted:

Living their best life!

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
shows up for me.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Grey Hunter posted:

Living their best life!

These boots were made for walkin'!

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Puss in boots?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Puss in boots?

Gross, but lol.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Kabowski is an absolute mad lad with his hobby ideas

(There's many genuinely inspiring ideas on his IG, I just cherrypicked the silliest/cutest)

He also does a lot of Tintin fanart

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Kabowski is an absolute mad lad with his hobby ideas

Is this kitbashed or something? I'm not familiar with whatever IP it is, but she's got style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Is this kitbashed or something? I'm not familiar with whatever IP it is, but she's got style.

it's Ivya Volga with the head of Yvraine's cat photoshopped on.