Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Rhonne posted:

They're doing the Roman/Rock arm raise.

B-Rock the Islamic Shock Hussein Superallah Lesnar needed the rub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the suit and everything cody looks like a manager next to brock lol

him and big stoke, basically contemporaries

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Brock 'n' Rubber Cock Connection

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the brock vs cody feud and match will be very funny. almost as funny as cody be cooled off until after he wins money in the bank

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Just amazing that Cody went back to WWE thinking he'd get pushed to the moon, even wrestling a match with a torn titty to show Vince just how bad he wanted it, and now he's tagging with Brock the night after WM

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Just amazing that Cody went back to WWE thinking he'd get pushed to the moon, even wrestling a match with a torn titty to show Vince just how bad he wanted it, and now he's tagging with Brock the night after WM

i mean "tagging with brock on raw" is a crazy sentence and isnt a thing that happens but being fed to the world champion instead of going into a big brock feud first is a funny way to cool cody down

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I think the timeline will go that C*dy will be "in the feud" with Roman for the next couple months, maybe up to Summer Slam, but it'll be clear to anyone not coping that Brock is feuding with Reigns, and Cody will get wins against the other bloodline members. After that he'll have a feud with a midcarder that'll go shockingly well, solely because it'll be someone like Drew McIntyre and they'll just have a slate of cool matches; folks will convince themselves that Cody's getting heated up for a match with Reigns. Bray Wyatt feud close to halloween, we get Stardust on Halloween and they'll keep teasing more Stardust.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Sydney Bottocks posted:

wrestling in the real wm main event is the peak of wwe

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cody getting the Roman AND Brock rub. A couple more years of this and he’ll be hot enough to carry the title for a few months!

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Cody getting the Roman AND Brock rub. A couple more years of this and he’ll be hot enough to carry the title for a few months!

The US Title maybe

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Drakkel posted:

The Hardcore Title maybe

bartok
May 10, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

can't have it be a strong first title run Cody will still job in non-title matches but he can win the Dolph Ziggler feud

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Since Vince is back, Cody is gonna end up in a cuck angle

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

what part of the story is this

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Also loving lol that after all that they're just going back to Brock again, never change WWE

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody was in the main event at Wrestlemania, and he’s in a TV match with Lesnar he is absolutely pushed to the moon. He just didn’t win the biggest match he’ll ever have, that match was still a huge match and he’s the top babyface in the company.

But I do agree it sucks he lost! He should be pushed and always win also I would love that.

Brock can’t challenge for the world title because of Summerslam, that’s why Brock came out. It’s stupid but it’s not nonsensically shifting to Brock challenging roman.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Majinfoose posted:

Since Vince is back, Cody is gonna end up in a cuck angle

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Seams posted:

When Joker teams up with Bane

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

Cody was in the main event at Wrestlemania, and he’s in a TV match with Lesnar he is absolutely pushed to the moon. He just didn’t win the biggest match he’ll ever have, that match was still a huge match and he’s the top babyface in the company.

But I do agree it sucks he lost! He should be pushed and always win also I would love that.

Brock can’t challenge for the world title because of Summerslam, that’s why Brock came out. It’s stupid but it’s not nonsensically shifting to Brock challenging roman.

When does Roman's 1000 days come up? Because if the plan is remotely supposed to eventually have Cody end up with the title, they'd be even crazier if they give him any more losses to Roman before then.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Seams posted:

You know those old Choose Your Own Adventure books where you flip to the new page and immediately get sucked out of the airlock and die or something...?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

iamsosmrt posted:

When does Roman's 1000 days come up? Because if the plan is remotely supposed to eventually have Cody end up with the title, they'd be even crazier if they give him any more losses to Roman before then.

like 3 months. I think Roman is probably holding that fucker forever though.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I figure he holds it until WM40 so they can treat Cody/Roman like they did Rock/Cena. Cody's got to earn it, you marks!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
If there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that Vince will both remember and honor a "no title shots" stip for Brock from the HHH-booked SummerSlam, and not just do whatever the gently caress he wants regardless of internal logic or booking consistency

UndergroundHero
Feb 1, 2005

Throw reason right out the fuckin' window.

The face you make when the only pop you get is from your quad.

someusername
Jan 26, 2015
"biggest tag team match in WWE Raw history"

it's gonna have 6 minutes tops

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Loser Cody beaten up yet again!

someusername
Jan 26, 2015
HARD TIMES

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Once again,

lol

lmao

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1643084080903340040?t=Ymms9HwtKAr9C4CYj0WoRQ&s=19

:vince:

someusername
Jan 26, 2015
Oh, Heyman's stipulations, this was always it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

2007 = Debut
2008 - 2009 = Member legacy
2010 = Beatiful Face
2011 = Face Ruined
2012 = Heel
2013 = Heel in Tag Team
2014 = N/A
2015 = Jobber
2016 = Super Jobber and Fired
2016 - 2021 = AEW Zzz
2022 = Return
2023 = Main Event

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
HUMILIATION FOR LOSER
CODY RHODES

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

And hard times are when a man has wrestled a match with a torn titty--a torn titty!--and they give him a tag match, F5 him before it even starts, and say “hey you gotta fight Brock now, daddy”, that’s hard times!

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
what a loving stupid thing

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Can't help but rubberneck the wreck and this poo poo was too funny:

A "what if Brock F5's Cody???" thread 7 minutes before a "Brock just F5'd Cody!!!" thread lmao

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1643084509494099968?s=20

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

(simultaneously) I’ll owe ya one pal!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Enough about Loser Cody, let's talk about Loser Damage CTRL losing yet AGAIN lmao.