Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Oh lol, I just remembered the elections are today, those are the real reason to be depressed

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

piss guzzler 420 posted:

Biden will step down and hand trump the presidency in a show of bipartisanship

:hai:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/lalasoo/status/1643235754389168130?t=vDrGUGIUImvcXs7QqYJbrw&s=19

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

goth smoking cloves posted:

Oh lol, I just remembered the elections are today, those are the real reason to be depressed

you need a reason?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

piss guzzler 420 posted:

you need a reason?

It helps

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

okay but I will only hate him if he plays Stax

only I play stax

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

I need to remind people that Larry Craig resigned office because he was spying on people in a public airport bathroom, and he plead guilty to lewd behavior.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Today's the big day. Wow, something important is going to happen today that will have lasting repercussions and be significant. Wow!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Pohl posted:

I need to remind people that Larry Craig resigned office because he was spying on people in a public airport bathroom, and he plead guilty to lewd behavior.

nowadays he'd refuse to resign and the story would blow over in five days.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

is there a quick way to make this thread automatically update and scroll when there's a new post, in case poo poo goes down later and i start jackin it two handed?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

nice :)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

inshallah

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

nowadays he'd refuse to resign and the story would blow over in five days.

lol, he tried to take back his plea, refused to resign, but he didn't run for office again

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pohl posted:

He was trying to get his poo poo sucked off at the airport but when he stuck his foot under the stall to play footsie with his adjacent shitter he got a vice cop's foot. He initially tried to explain that he had a wide stance while making GBS threads

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

i love that the immediate play to own mtg is to go for the "country yokel accent as evidence of stupidity or ignorance" trope, i just fuckin love it

mags has enough r*tarded poo poo to go after, dont be a loving elitist c*nt making fun of "THOSE GOSH DARN HILLBILLIES"

gently caress you, ed roy (lmao ur name is roy)

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Hatebag posted:

Today's the big day. Wow, something important is going to happen today that will have lasting repercussions and be significant. Wow!

wi and chicago are about to get a whole lot worse

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
blatant classism pisses me the gently caress off even when its used for someone i hope dies suddenly and painfully

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/nickadamsinusa/status/1643058322407411717?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

sinnesloeschen posted:

i love that the immediate play to own mtg is to go for the "country yokel accent as evidence of stupidity or ignorance" trope, i just fuckin love it

mags has enough r*tarded poo poo to go after, dont be a loving elitist c*nt making fun of "THOSE GOSH DARN HILLBILLIES"

gently caress you, ed

remember when jon stewart made a career doing this

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/status/1643241593460203520

Apr 7, 2003

it's true

Apr 7, 2003

Trump said that "George Soros and his hand-picked minions want to turn America into a third world country" in an official communication

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

tenderjerk posted:

remember when jon stewart made a career doing this

god fuckin drat it

like seriously

its the exact same poo poo we call chuds out for all the time (DONT PAINT US ALL AS BIG CITY EFFETE LIBS ETC ETC ETC) but when we do it it's cool and good and gets blown up on twitter for likes

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

that's DOCTOR Cracker Jill to you, buddy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trump said that "George Soros and his hand-picked minions want to turn America into a third world country" in an official communication

dont worry the NYT is on the case

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
oh and also just lmao if u think places like atlanta, miami, nola, dallas dont have their share of smug-gently caress cosmopolitan liberals

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Grey Fox posted:

that's DOCTOR Cracker Jill to you, buddy

lol

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

sinnesloeschen posted:

god fuckin drat it

like seriously

its the exact same poo poo we call chuds out for all the time (DONT PAINT US ALL AS BIG CITY EFFETE LIBS ETC ETC ETC) but when we do it it's cool and good and gets blown up on twitter for likes

Libs love (the right kind of) xenophobia

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

mazel tov

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I appreciate rightwingers' ongoing efforts to make me think there's upside to companies doing these little figleaf-of-inclusiveness things

Apr 7, 2003

I'm appalachian hill trash and thus entitled to mock other appalachian hill trash, cope

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ggooooddddoogg/status/1643241845697445890

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

:blessed:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I also appreciate rightwingers' ongoing effort to make me think the US Flag Code is not such a bad idea after all

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1643239973326389248

Apr 7, 2003

The master race

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lots of protests for our big boy

the people are really
behind him

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

impossible to pick a side on this one

https://twitter.com/wusa9/status/1643010749868941318

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

I'm appalachian hill trash and thus entitled to mock other appalachian hill trash, cope

Mr Vance! Welcome to the thread!