Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Real Mean Queen posted:

Whatever happens, I hope it's stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

presumably there's gonna be hours of nothing going on today while everybody repeats the same stuff about trump over and over so I'm gonna keep doing my usual random mix of shitposting in addition to that, because why not

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Greg Legg posted:

My father in law was a firefighter. Pretty soon he'll be retired for longer than he worked.

every job should be like that

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Hatebag posted:

That's how it was when Crassus had a fire department in rome. He would have his slaves show up and demand the owner sell him the house to fight the fire and then when it was out he'd sell it back for a big markup

:capitalism:

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
There's regular stupid and then there's "TRUMP" stupid lol

Today is for sure gonna be trump stupid

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

Euphronius I have a legal question

Is it ok to openly tell everyone you judge shop all your cases?

I’m not a criminal lawyer so I’m as dumb as everyone else :)

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

this is the turmo thread not the horny thread

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Whatever happens will confirm everything I already believe and prove everyone that disagrees wrong

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

gregday posted:

he’s so ignorant about the legal system it’s going to be hilarious after he’s processed and the judge sets dates and then he’s released and he troofs “IM FREE TOTAL EXONERATION”

yeah I was picking on him yesterday for thinking that Alvin Bragg had indicted him and therefore could also indict himself, but that's surely a much more common misconception than a lot of the notions Trupm has

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

tacodaemon posted:

presumably there's gonna be hours of nothing going on today while everybody repeats the same stuff about trump over and over so I'm gonna keep doing my usual random mix of shitposting in addition to that, because why not

Yeah unless a fight or a terrorism breaks out it'll be a yawn fest

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Trump

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
This better get EXTREMELY anime or I'm gonna be bored

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

strong alpha male whines about fairness

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

Spaced God posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMVMRh3zvMw

Tbh though I'm still a loving slut for weight l streetlight manifesto

:tipshat:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Ham Cheeks posted:

this is the turmo thread not the horny thread

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trump is getting arraigned and your bored

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

this trump obsession by the media is pathetic!

*posts in the most passionate TRPUPM thread on the internet*

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Pohl posted:

every job should be like that

this

burning swine
May 26, 2004

TRIMP

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1643252081841827841

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Who is even representing him at this point? Lol he's been through like 9 lawyers and you know this new one isn't getting paid either

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

euphronius posted:

trump is getting arraigned and your bored

Yeah dog nothing is fuckin happening

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what would you charge trump up front to represent him on this case ? 4 million ?

gregday
May 23, 2003

that sure is a hummer for trump

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Kabul *is* the new Saigon, we got our asses kicked in both

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KatyMontgomerie/status/1643256747358932995https://twitter.com/KatyMontgomerie/status/1643257578900672514

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

holtemon posted:

Who is even representing him at this point? Lol he's been through like 9 lawyers and you know this new one isn't getting paid either

last i heard he fired the one new lawyer with a funny name late last week and hired a new guy

idk what alina habbas role is but i dont think she actually represents trump in any legal capacity

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

euphronius posted:

what would you charge trump up front to represent him on this case ? 4 million ?

I would ask nicely to sit in his lap for 20 minutes. But I'd probably do it even if he told me no.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

euphronius posted:

I'd do it for free but totally slack off

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

jury selection is going to be impossible for him in New York
unless they straight up buy someone off he's pretty hosed in that regard

I had an idea that they could find 12 brand-new immigrants, who do not speak English and got here after 2020.

it's as good an idea as any.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Represent him, I mean. Not sit in his lap for 20 minutes.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I'm impressed that Alina Habba's chief qualification for being Trump's lawyer on this is that her office is down the street from his Bedminster golf course

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/quasiasher/status/1643257348390002688

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

holtemon posted:

none of the major NYC firms will do business with him, so he's stuck with bottom feeders

he probably went on a rant about needing a "mob lawyer" and Joe Tacopina is the closest thing his hirelings could get to the real article

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I'm getting ads for jacked seniors ... Jailhouse trump is coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/samthielman/status/1643252385702203392