Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Russian President, go gently caress yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

'access to' doing some heavy lifting.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

airfraft

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

:lmao:

What the gently caress is that statue supposed to even be?!

I think that's a statue of him lol

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Sedgr posted:

'access to' doing some heavy lifting.

Maybe they should start storing their guns so that random Belorussians can't simply walk in and get access to their stuff?

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

CommieGIR posted:

Oh! He said Nuke/Nuclear - Drink!
Please, no more!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Dwesa posted:

snip
and in "so what" news, Iskanders are reportedly in Belarus

https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPress/status/1643241892707008512

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

mobby_6kl posted:

I think that's a statue of him lol

Imagine the last thing you see before you die is a crap 3D-printed model of yourself wearing an old uneven soup bowl as a hat.

Edit:

I'm in loving tears laughing at this ugly piece of poo poo.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What is that orange hairy mishap doing with those russians?

For twelve years, you have been asking: What is that orange hairy mishap doing with those russians?

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

A bomb

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Wow, the remake of Ace Attorney's taken a darker turn than I expected.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Imagine the last thing you see before you die is a crap 3D-printed model of yourself wearing an old uneven soup bowl as a hat.

Edit:

I'm in loving tears laughing at this ugly piece of poo poo.

Oh come on that's just a bust of Benny Hill in a German helmet.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Death of an Author

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Someone set us up the bomb!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Gonna eat some high quality rye bread to celebrate Finland joining NATO :toot:

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Sgt. Schulz?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Still laughing at Putin singlehandedly revitalizing and expanding NATO while his country explodes despite all intentions and odds.

Like, how do you gently caress up that hard in a year max

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Trump be like hold my tan

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1643220664159961090
:chloe:

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Feel like a good time to have held this would have been before your leader ordered the invasion and annexation of a neighbouring state (not that I believe those people are there entirely willingly or sincerely).

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
United Russia hoodies, to ensure that OMON won't beat them like ordinary citizens?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Something something forced NATO expansion. Something something plucky little russia

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Alan Smithee posted:

russia had to invade people over what they were gonna do if they invaded them

tell me you've never played 4D chess,
without saying you've never played 4D chess

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I can’t believe the disgusting USA and their NATO puppets would wag their fingers in Russia’s faces like they’re done with Finland. Surely an equal and measured response to Ukraine trying to join NATO is coming?

The world is now a completely different place now that there are NATO members directly against Russian borders instead of 30km away. Totally different.

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Apr 4, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

If only there was some way to stop this senseless war. Ah, well. Nevertheless.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Toxic Mental posted:

Russian balance sheet:
Monthly Income: 2 small farms, 1 small town, about half of a small city, total gain: 70 square km (0.01% of Ukraine)
Monthly Expenditure: 25,000 unfortunate conscripts, hundreds of tanks, APCs, artillery pieces, dozen odd planes and choppers each, several warehouses of supplies and ammo
Somebody that knows how to properly use economy of force please help me, my army is dying

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Mom, NATO is touching me!

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

zone posted:

Russian balance sheet:
Monthly Income: 2 small farms, 1 small town, about half of a small city, total gain: 70 square km (0.01% of Ukraine)
Monthly Expenditure: 25,000 unfortunate conscripts, hundreds of tanks, APCs, artillery pieces, dozen odd planes and choppers each, several warehouses of supplies and ammo
Somebody that knows how to properly use economy of force please help me, my army is dying

Replace half the shells powder with sand and use the money saved to buy another Dacha.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Maybe we're all just missing the obvious and they're taking advantage of russia's last great resource (KIA payouts).

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Toxic Mental posted:

Nom Chomsky's one WEIRD trick to stop the war and boost Russia's economy

NATOVITES hate him!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

lol seems like Vladlen's Telegram account will be run posthumously

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I bet the people making all those blocks of fish are happy* with the business boost this war brought

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The lavish life is over for you, Finland. It's all brutal labor under the American yoke from now on, making ... *squints at talking points* evil yankee imperialism? Wtf, who wrote this poo poo?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://twitter.com/GonzaloLira1968/status/1643142720146268160

It's still going on right now. Listened for a few minutes, it's loving deranged.

e - also lol lmao. Gonzo said China the end game boss to fight and russsian with attitude got butt hurt and said it was russia lol

Tai fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Apr 4, 2023

zone
Dec 6, 2016

When isn't a pro-Russian roundtable deranged? Remember when Gonzalo Lira tried to mess with LazerPig and got owned so thoroughly he hid his stupid face for a couple weeks, lmao

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tai posted:

https://twitter.com/GonzaloLira1968/status/1643142720146268160

It's still going on right now. Listened for a few minutes, it's loving deranged.

e - also lol lmao. Gonzo said China the end game boss to fight and russsian with attitude got butt hurt and said it was russia lol

lol the very first words I hear are "American bidding"

Now he's on about China and America having a war over Taiwan. Why do these people so ideologically inconsistent and hyped about specific countries invading other countries?

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Apr 4, 2023

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
I'm still randomly chuckling that the russian guy got huffy with gonzo not thinking russian army big and stronk

Burns
May 10, 2008

Russia status downgraded to mini-boss.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Tai posted:

I'm still randomly chuckling that the russian guy got huffy with gonzo not thinking russian army big and stronk

RWA are blatant imperialists, they take offense to pretty much anything that paints Россия in even the slightest negative light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!

zone posted:

When isn't a pro-Russian roundtable deranged? Remember when Gonzalo Lira tried to mess with LazerPig and got owned so thoroughly he hid his stupid face for a couple weeks, lmao

The funny part was that at a certain point, Pig admitted that he got so drunk that he could barely speak, which gave room for Lira to just babble on and on, trying to "trigger" Pig, who didn't take the bait.