Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
just have finland annex taiwan : DDDD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpCRRWWQY3o

Round table finished. 2 hours of potential lols

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

alcatraz gently caress boy posted:

The referendum got 104% of the vote to join Finland, ergo it's totally legal.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ikasuhito posted:

Replace half the shells powder with sand and use the money saved to buy another Dacha.
Do half of the shells get sand or do I mix the powder and the sand to make a 50/50 mixture?

Oh silly me, I just figured out a better way. *replaces 100% of the powder with sand, buys two Dachas*

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

alcatraz gently caress boy posted:

Sadly the armistice of the first hyperwar prevents this.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Have I missed this? Lol that elon inadvertently made his tankie buddies mad

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Hey now, equal chance that that's one of his fascist buddies

zone
Dec 6, 2016

NAFO still living so rent free in idiots' heads that even regular doge makes them gnash their teeth when they see it

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

mobby_6kl posted:

Wow, the first even accidentally good thing Musk has done in who knows how long, amazing. Just imagine logging on to your fascist safe space only to find the face of the enemy everywhere you look

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Deki posted:

Hey now, equal chance that that's one of his fascist buddies

Those are the same buddies

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1643290382522826752
Medvedev, there's no need to explain how an ex-bank robber who betrayed his country to get out of jail, and fought as part of a recon unit in both Ukraine-Russia wars, is any kind of "innocent journalist" especially when he advocated for genocide openly on more than one occasion.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
unarmed? he had a bomb! or is it talking about how the bomb blew his arms off

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Watch Finland start war :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

If you wanted to troll just say that the land granted after the winter war is ethnically/historically Finnish and you need it back now.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

mobby_6kl posted:

what cybersecurity doing

zone
Dec 6, 2016

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

for future reference check disable smilies if you don't want the first part to be eaten by the emote

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

zone posted:

This trash has found its final place in the annals of our country.

Harsh words about Putin's legacy, but pretty accurate

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

zone posted:

for future reference check disable smilies if you don't want the first part to be eaten by the emote

I just put a space and it looks like fart and shid : DDDDDDD

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
This is what the Russian state truly fears.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

:lmao:

What the gently caress is that statue supposed to even be?!

A bomb. It's supposed to be a bomb

Seems like it was okay at it too, despite it's clear deficiencies as a statue

Play fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Apr 4, 2023

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ha ha ha loving hell

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

lol

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Must be a nice feeling to all of a sudden have total reassurance that the eight time zone expanse of assholes running and robbing the country next door just saw a sunset to their plains for invasion for the next hundred years. For all your toilets and microwaves to now be protected by secret weapons that would make Bob lazar throw up in his 20 foot limit vision goggles.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Good to see super bowl-winning NFL coach Sean McVay showing his support for the Finnish people.

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Play posted:

A bomb. It's supposed to be a bomb

Seems like it was okay at it too, despite it's clear deficiencies as a statue

:perfect:

Also is there some sort of unspoken contest going on between the Russian propagandists to see who can say the most vile and bananas things?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My Great Friend Marjorie Taylor Greene

https://twitter.com/60Minutes/status/1642920191351824386?s=20

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

A bomb!

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
more military aid

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1643309747595010050

uh... I think this guy might be defenestrated soon

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1643339575975198723

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Apr 4, 2023

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Good thing this vile POS has no say in it then.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

The blue and red shirts are the "Putin Youth" (so I assume the rest of the crowd is related). They're members of Putin's political party's youth wing, similar to how Hitler Youth functioned. So it's Putin's political party members doing a planned gathering with coordinated signs, not a bunch of random Gen Zs from Moscow deciding to do a spontaneous protest of NATO.

To outdo Hitler, Putin created three youth wings of his party (that I know of). One political (this one), there is another military youth wing that's Rosgvardia adjacent that focuses on military training and reports directly to Putin as commander. Then in 2022 Putin created a third youth wing that focuses on school education (so high school-level students going to elementary schools to teach kids about Putin and make children join the political party) which is similar to the one that Stalin created.

Rad Russian fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Apr 4, 2023

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://twitter.com/PeImeniPusha/status/1642912396481114113

Lmao yea ofc this is happening. Neither side is flying closer than 5 miles from frontlines and not above 500 feet. Try harder putinstan

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
It's a quote from a Telegraph interview with a Ukrainian major, that twitter account is shady but it's a real article: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/04/02/ukraine-fighter-jets-f-16-russia-setting-traps/

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Invading other countries is bad, except when my friends do it, in which case it's okay, because at least one person there thinks like my friends, so it's justified liberation and not occupation.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
I'm saying both are bollox. Bad coms by me

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

dude just wants to get a chance to fly an f16

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Lol Donbass Devushka is one of the more copium-addicted milbloggers, her stuff can get downright fantastical at times

Tatarsky's assassination might've been a false flag, according to this person:

https://english.nv.ua/nation/tatarsky-s-assassination-most-likely-a-russian-false-flag-expert-says-ukraine-news-50315565.html

quote:

Out of all the different speculated versions of who is responsible for the assassination of Russian propagandist Vladlen Tatarsky, Ukrainian political scientist Volodymyr Fesenko leans towards a special operation by Russia’s own security services, Fesenko said in an interview with NV Radio on April 4.

“I think we need to consider different versions because we still have insufficient information,” Fesenko begins.

“But I will add regarding the versions that (I think) it was done by Russian special services. This version, by the way, is actively discussed in Russian social media, in (Russian) Telegram channels, in Russian opposition media, and I think this is the most popular version.”

According to him, the aim was to blame Ukraine and to scare Russian elites, who were becoming too relaxed, beginning to criticize Russian dictator Vladimir Putin.

Another possible reason for the assassination, according to Fesenko, was to create a pretext “to push Putin towards imposing martial law in Russia.”

Fesenko also noted that the bombing took place in St. Petersburg, and St. Petersburg Governor Alexander Beglov is in conflict with the head of Wagner Group PMC, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

“There is a version that is being publicized by people associated with him (Prigozhin) or his fans in the circle of these so-called Z-patriots, the most chauvinistic and aggressive supporters of the war against Ukraine,” Fesenko said.

“They say that supposedly Yevgeny Prigozhin himself was supposed to come to this meeting with the so-called war correspondent Tatarsky. Whether it’s true or not – we don’t know, but the fact is that it happened in his cafe and could have been a ‘greeting’ or warning to Prigozhin, as in – if you go too far, the special services know where and how to find you and what to do with you.”

According to him, this version fits with the theory that Russian special services were behind the operation.

He added that this murder may “push authorities towards more severe actions, towards ‘tightening the screws,’ as they say in Russia, and towards increasing repression within Russia.”

Fesenko also pointed out that it immediately became known that the girl who handed the concealed bomb to Tatarsky previously attended anti-war rallies.

“They immediately push us towards a specific version: look, these anti-war activists, they are bad, they are enemies of Russia, and so on,” he adds.

“This is what further nudges us towards the first version, that this is an obvious provocation by Russian special services, a showdown around Yevgeny Prigozhin and Wagner PMC.”

“And most importantly, it is an open provocation against Ukraine, in order to accuse it of terrorist methods and against the anti-war position in Russia. Therefore, at the moment, I still lean towards the version that this is a provocation by Russian special services.”

Counteroffensive imminent, warnings continue to go out to Ukrainians in the occupied areas:

Irina Vereshuk posted:

Vereshchuk recommends that residents of the occupied territories leave for third countries before the Ukrainian army's counteroffensive

Ukrainians in the temporarily occupied territories are advised to temporarily leave for third countries before the upcoming counteroffensive of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

Iryna Vereshchuk, Minister for Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine, wrote about the recommendations for Ukrainians during the Ukrainian army's offensive on Telegram.

According to her, the occupation officials still have a little time to get out of Ukraine. Some of them, she said, are already packing.

"I advise Ukrainians in the TOT to either temporarily leave for third countries or prepare: you know what to do. The main thing is to take care of yourself and your children," Vereshchuk writes.

On February 28, the head of the Defense Ministry's Main Intelligence Directorate, Kirill Budanov, said that the next three months in Russia's full-scale war against Ukraine would be very active and would decide the further course of events.

US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that Ukrainian forces have a good chance of a successful counteroffensive this spring.

Later, Ukraine's Defense Minister Oleksiy Reznikov said that the country's counteroffensive should begin in April-May this year on several fronts.

https://nv.ua/ukr/ukraine/events/kontrnastup-zsu-vereshchuk-zvernulasya-do-meshkanciv-okupovanih-teritoriy-novini-ukrajini-50315540.html

HonorableTB fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Apr 4, 2023

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

I can't imagine Putin being so dumb as to attack Poland lol

*looks at the current war*

Nevermind, I take it back.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

:lmao:

What the gently caress is that statue supposed to even be?!

pig with lipstick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Putin would take over Europe if he had the means to do it. State TV already slobers over the idea of doing it.