Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I have started to rewatch House.

I know this show is formulaic and all but I love these characters a lot. Hugh Laurie is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

I loved House. It’s a great show.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The formulaic stuff was when that show was at its best.

More case of the week, more House forced into working the clinic, less Oh no this evil cop is out to get the drug addled rear end in a top hat doctor!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Kalli posted:

I started playing, got a Mike Trout that sold for 200,000 stubs, then spent an hour cracking packs in the store, got a Shohei Otani which sold for another 175k and after like 2 hours of just cracking packs and looking at hundreds of random guys rated in the 60's, I've gotten just about what I want from that game

What the gently caress, pulling a Trout OR Ohtani tgis early in this iteration is big time

a neat cape posted:

I know this show is formulaic and all but I love these characters a lot. Hugh Laurie is so good.

We just finished a rewatch of it... Good show. House calling Foreman black in an insulting way all the time ages like meat in the sun but still a good show.

It also has one of the few perfect endings to a TV show.

"Cancer's boring."

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

a neat cape posted:

House was a god send during lockdown because I wanted police procedural comfort food but with the George Floyd murder and subsequent protests and further police violence against the protestors I didn't particularly want to watch anything where cops were the good guys.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/WoodenAward/status/1643303355438206976
A sweep for POY awards is pretty impressive.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Spoeank posted:

What the gently caress, pulling a Trout OR Ohtani tgis early in this iteration is big time

Yeah, happened over the weekend, which is funny because I just goof around in the single player for a bit. I just got some packs while playing a doofy minor league pitcher and opened them for funsies and this happened

I opened a couple hundred packs with all that and just filled out over half the team collections and got myself Biscuits and Isotopes uniforms, so I'm happy.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I wanted to be excited about baseball season but it appears the Ms are hitting me with the "Oh no, we suck again" so it's gonna be a looooong summer before we get back to football season

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

ah hahahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1643341530302758912

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

For everyone in this thread thinking Hollywood is only making generic movies...you have only yourselves to blame. People don't go see challenging movies in the theater anymore. They stream them so if they have gambled incorrectly they can bail without an embarrassing walk out.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

lol wtf

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Manoueverable posted:

I wanted to be excited about baseball season but it appears the Ms are hitting me with the "Oh no, we suck again" so it's gonna be a looooong summer before we get back to football season

Same but I'll still go to at least one game and rationalize it as a reset after last season raised expectations. Then probably root for the Orioles or for a giant brawl that turns the season around like last year. However as a Raiders fan I also am not looking forward to football, although I'll probably half heartedly root for the Seahawks.

a neat cape posted:

My grandma who passed was a GI cancer nurse and loved House. One of my enduring memories of when I moved in with them after college for a year was how House was appointment TV. She also was involved in fandom for it which uh was a weird moment for me as an early 20s lady but now I wouldn't care much.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

kiimo posted:

For everyone in this thread thinking Hollywood is only making generic movies...you have only yourselves to blame. People don't go see challenging movies in the theater anymore. They stream them so if they have gambled incorrectly they can bail without an embarrassing walk out.

If the studios want me in the theater, don’t put the movies up on streaming like two months after release. Also I have kids and I’m not paying for a sitter on top of the movie ticket prices.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Take them to see Mario then problem solved

but go see it in London, thanks in advance. Signed, INTL marketing guy

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/formerlyfiz/status/1643373075570868224?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

You'd better be putting a hammock on that secret deck thing

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

There's lots of good and original movies and TV shows every year. You guys just love having a boomer level rant about the world going mad because the production line of money doesn't stop in Hollywood.

Boomer rear end boomer Facebook takes.

"Back in my day we WROTE stories and LIKED them. Share with 5 friends if you were raised with respect."

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Reaching new levels of gently caress around and find out.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...96-0d9696bcbcba

https://twitter.com/News_MTorres/status/1642993729618231296

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Seeing the Mario movie getting mediocre reviews is a bummer. After some of the ads involved I was really hoping they'd nail it.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Getting shot for 38,000 subscribers. Hope that life of health problems was worth it for the lols dude.

Nov 6, 2002

Some of this guy's videos:

quote:

"Aggressively Sniffing In People's Ears Prank!"
"Stealing Beds From Mattress Stores Prank!"
"Asking Workers to Help Us Steal Prank! (Cops Called)"
"Fake Mall Security Prank!"
"Fake Vomiting On Uber Drivers!"
"Fake Target Thug Employee Prank!"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So many vital parts on a person's body and that guy missed all of them....

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

kiimo posted:

Take them to see Mario then problem solved

but go see it in London, thanks in advance. Signed, INTL marketing guy

smdh, corporate shill

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Some of this guy's videos:

How he hadn't at least been punched before he got shot needs to be an episode on okd school Unsolved Mysteries.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Manoueverable posted:

Seeing the Mario movie getting mediocre reviews is a bummer. After some of the ads involved I was really hoping they'd nail it.

Yeah, the early trailers had me excited for maybe taking my 5 year old to see it, but now, eh…

Kalli posted:

So many vital parts on a person's body and that guy missed all of them....

Stormtrooper accuracy on display (more ways than one)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Manoueverable posted:

Might still see it with the kiddo this month as an excuse to get out of the house.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Blowjob Overtime posted:

smdh, corporate shill

really

Nov 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/AssholeJustice/status/1643350662753964032

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1643415319061430272

LETS GO BRANDON

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

lmao, he’s going to spend the next 7 months of rallies airing his personal grievances

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Freaquency posted:

lmao, he’s going to spend the next 7 months of rallies airing his personal grievances

Well the judge told him to not have any calls for violent demonstrations and to not encourage civil unrest, which I am sure he will listen to since contempt charges are possible, so in a way this is when he finally leanrs his less-

https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/status/1643329049442369537?t=JyOwpM4Onj8ZQixcJlc1wA&s=19

Oh.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

also good

https://twitter.com/redistrict/status/1643428168710201345?s=46

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
gently caress yes Wisconsin. Congratulations!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Good news in Chicago tonight. I really didn’t expect Johnson to win.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Thank loving God.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Maybe we can finally start to undo the damage Scott Walker did to this state

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Halle-fuckin-lujah!

Now if the special Senate election in Milwaukee would swing Dem...

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Extremely good day in Wisconsin and Chicago let's goooo

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Pops Mgee posted:

Maybe we can finally start to undo the damage Scott Walker did to this state

Can the gerrymandering even be fixed at this point?

I hate the Koch bros so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Rectal Placenta posted:

Can the gerrymandering even be fixed at this point?

I hate the Koch bros so much.

Potentially, but then it just goes to the SC in Washington and will welp