Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

A lol and a lmao to anyone that didn't think WWE could go with the ending that disappoints everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cody knew what he signed up for

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I can't tell whether his mustache is crooked or his face is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZIcWlPLvCs

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Hey guys. Guys.

What if.

What if.

What if he hit his finisher but then the guy kicked out?!?!

That would be WILD

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Feel like it's time for a thread title change.

Suggestion: "IT WAS ME CODY! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!!"

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

all those battles with stone cold steve austin, all those attitude era moments, now pretend vince had that moustache in them

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:lmao:

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

spaceblancmange posted:

all those battles with stone cold steve austin, all those attitude era moments, now pretend vince had that moustache in them

That would have been hilarious because the product was good.

Now it is hilarious because the product is an absolute dumpster fire and has been for years and years, excepting for a brief recent period where it was upgraded to small trash bin inferno, for which triple Paul was heralded and praised because the bar is so low.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

spaceblancmange posted:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cody knew what he signed up for

this. no idea what he expected to happen when he signed on for a company that completely poo poo up his career the first time round.

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

Archer666 posted:

this. no idea what he expected to happen when he signed on for a company that completely poo poo up his career the first time round.

It'd be depressing, but imagine a world where Cody constantly ends up in a cycle of quitting the WWE, spending 4-5 years palling around the indies and creating yet another wrestling rival for WWE, only to step down and walk back into the WWE, expecting a heroes welcome, only to get dumped on for a another year or so before repeating the cycle.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lmao

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Meathead rear end Vincent Price lmao

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

This is so beautiful :unsmith:

5er
Jun 1, 2000

This here is what I lurk the thread for.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

amazing, no notes

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Archer666 posted:

I'd imagine he thought "Vince isn't there, maybe I can..." only to have the cold hard quads of reality ripped away.

Same for Hunter-- "wow, it all worked out and now we can" NOPE

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
was vince "let go" before or after cody left aew i dont remember but lol at going back to the company that tried its hardest to destroy your fathers legacy and humiliated your half brother every chance it got

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
vince is putting cody through hard times

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

was vince "let go" before or after cody left aew i dont remember but lol at going back to the company that tried its hardest to destroy your fathers legacy and humiliated your half brother every chance it got

He was there when Cody returned, Cody was talking about how he was all buddy-buddy with him and talking about family and stuff. I think the Vince "retirement" happened sometime after Cody tore his titty and had to go have surgery.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Eclipse12 posted:

Hey guys. Guys.

What if.

What if.

That would be WILD

what the gently caress, it's called a finisher for a reason

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Eclipse12 posted:

Hey guys. Guys.

What if.

What if.

That would be WILD

I think if this happened, you would see the frustration begin to set in on the face of the wrestler

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

P-Mack posted:

I think if this happened, you would see the frustration begin to set in on the face of the wrestler

If they're a female wrestler, they might even have tears in their eyes.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Hopefully the ref would hold up two fingers in front of their face, as explanation.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Eclipse12 posted:

Hopefully the ref would hold up two fingers in front of their face, as explanation.

They respond by slapping their hands together three times and shouting "come on!"

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

SirPhoebos posted:

A lol and a lmao to anyone that didn't think WWE could go with the ending that disappoints everyone.

Remember when they ended Wrestlemania with Roman beating the Undertaker in a way that made him look like he was retiring because he wasn't good enough anymore and there was a bunch of shots of fans, adults and children alike, crying in the audience? It was a good moment, but holy poo poo what a downer to end the biggest show of the year on.

The podcast that got me back into wrestling* did an episode about I think the Wrestlemania where Becky Lynch became Becky 2 Belts and they were joking about "I think somebody locked Vince in a closet, because the fans got almost everything they wanted." Cut to the next PPV "Well, someone let Vince out of the closet."

*Sidewalk Slam by LoadingReadyRun. They focus mostly on storylines rather than blow by blow.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

X JAKK posted:

They respond by slapping their hands together three times and shouting "come on!"

Michael Cole is SHOCKED. Just gobsmacked. What does he gotta do to put this guy away?!

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/reigns_era/status/1643992708309192708?t=TJqnrMkKhxUJMCn2C1EPvg&s=19

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

you'll take "gruesome twosome" out of my two dead gruesome hands

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

FutonForensic posted:

you'll take "gruesome twosome" out of my two dead gruesome hands

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol is vince gonna try to sue always sunny for residuals

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I ate some chipotle yesterday and dropped a gruesome twosome in the toilet later on.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

So does this sale mean they're going to finally stop the shakey cam?

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

FogHelmut posted:

it's only going to get shakier

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
John Cena is a chinese spy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Harald posted:

John Cena is a chinese spy

john china

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I hope that m---- is happy using semiconducters that are 2-3 generations old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

FogHelmut posted:

That's a Kevin Dunn thing. Until Dunn leaves the cameras will remain the same