Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Adam wipes up pee off the toilet seat with his socks gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
You'd think sitting down to pee would cut down on that

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Wizard Master posted:

Just having a laugh with my friends here

They don’t like ‘other things’ or ‘goofing around’ itt wizard master, it challenges their myopic sense of humor and they lash out because they’re confronted with a choice that forces them to make an actual, honest value judgment about whether a thing is funny or not which they’re not used to, so their flight instinct kicks in and they all tell you you’re autistic and then whine about it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

imhotep posted:

They don’t like ‘other things’ or ‘goofing around’ itt wizard master, it challenges their myopic sense of humor and they lash out because they’re confronted with a choice that forces them to make an actual, honest value judgment about whether a thing is funny or not which they’re not used to, so their flight instinct kicks in and they all tell you you’re autistic and then whine about it.

i cant believe i defended you once. worst mistake of my life

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

imhotep posted:

Wizard master posts funny things

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

if she did nick’s toyota highlander joke she’d at least get a pity laugh

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

imhotep posted:

don't put yourself in wizard master's category or ill gently caress you up

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

imhotep posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

slave to my cravings posted:

Wizard master posts funny things

lol

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

imhotep posted:

Wizard Masters post was funny

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Raise your hand if you have *not* yet made an actual, honest value judgment about whether a thing is funny or not 

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
i'm gonna figure out a way to spell "non-binary" that inserts the word "man" in there somehow jsut so that lady has to add another x into her show's name

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

majour333 posted:

Raise your hand if you have *not* yet made an actual, honest value judgment about whether a thing is funny or not 

i've made a value judgement about imhotep's posting

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYJvjRpl9uU&feature=youtu.be

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Hi everybody, this is Beebee, just a reminder that my life is filled with constant pain

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

slave to my cravings posted:

Adam wipes up pee off the toilet seat with his socks gross

the worst thing he's ever admitted too. jesus lol. the tp is right there.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

this the girl jake flores hosed

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
drat I thought that was a charlyne yi character at first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNTYNXfWNGE

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

respect for leaving the comments on

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
lmao that it wasn't even jake's car

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
A crowd work...special??

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1643646986787368960?t=Kvs6zOkcrxEl3TLjzuLu4w&s=19

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lol hes just straight up not writing bits anymore

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

isn't this the chick nick hosed in the woods

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

imhotep posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

buddy your good will is your meal ticket here don't blow it

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

lol hes just straight up not writing bits anymore

"who here likes eating pussy, huh?! oh, this guy? Yeah, right! Ahahahahahahahahahaha you don't eat pussy dude hahahahahaha alright, so what else is going on"

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
redbarf

grimhotep

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Rimhotep and they're eating a man's rear end

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I asked Bard about Stavros and had an LOL

quote:

Stavros Halkias weighs 280 kilograms (617 pounds). He has said this on his Twitter account and in interviews. He is a large man, and his weight has been a topic of discussion on his podcast, Cumtown.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Todd Barry did it with success imo

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

It really loving sucks that I used to think ‘Imhotep’ and just think about the awesome The Mummy from 1999 but that’s ruined

Also haven’t listened yet but cool guest, Chris was great on Bein Ian a few weeks ago

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

adam should interview basement carl

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

alcatraz gently caress boy posted:

isn't this the chick jake hosed in the car

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

lmao gently caress

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

imhotep

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

alcatraz gently caress boy posted:

isn't this the chick nick hosed in the woods

lmao

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

they/themhotep

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

“hey dummies, that was a comedy bit that I was doing, so plz stop gaslighting me while I’m probed thnx”
-imhotep

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

the tickets are free,

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

imhotep is NOT free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

"who here likes eating pussy, huh?! oh, this guy? Yeah, right! Ahahahahahahahahahaha you don't eat pussy dude hahahahahaha alright, so what else is going on"

"you live in your exs dad's basement?? Bro hahahahaha hahahah, that's rough hahahahahahahahahh"