Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Xiahou Dun posted:

Yiddish? On Freep?

C’mon.
There have been a couple of old Jews on Freep, although they may have hosed off or died by now. AlterKaker was one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
A gag order for Donald Trump is 'extremely likely' once he's before a judge, legal expert says

quote:

To: cotton1706

They can’t silence all of us. But just keep pushing. Jan 6 will look like a walk in the park.

4 posted on 4/1/2023, 1:46:51 PM by unixfox (Abolish Slavery, Repeal the 16th Amendment)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Then, Trump will disobey it, because why can’t he spit on the law like our press, our Democrat vermin, and the rest of the talking turds? Shove it, because we’ve had it. the “consent of the governed” is now a meaningless phrase.

8 posted on 4/1/2023, 1:47:59 PM by Da Coyote

quote:

To: Da Coyote

We continue to give consent by participating in the system. If we’d all quit consenting, the pig would starve.

70 posted on 04/01/2023 8:51:25 AM PDT by dware (Americans prefer peaceful slavery over dangerous freedom)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search

quote:

Gag orders should be illegal.

We should be free to talk about anything.

3 posted on 04/01/2023 6:46:37 AM PDT by ConservativeMind (Trump: Befuddling Democrats, Republicans, and the Media for the benefit of the US and all mankind.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: ConservativeMind

Freedom of speech and the Dems are as far apart “as the east from the west” (Psalm 103:12 in different context).

To prevent a political candidate from speaking is a curtailment of basic rights.

Done all the time in banana republics (I mean the other banana republics). Also the priests and dissidents in Communist China are silenced and imprisoned on any excuse for an offense that can be set up. Not to forget Putin’s opponents who come to mysterious bad ends.

86 posted on 04/01/2023 10:53:10 AM PDT by frank ballenger (You have summoned up a thundercloud. You're gonna hear from me. Anthem by Leonard Cohen)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

quote:

The Supreme Court will have to get involved in this, and better sooner than later.

14 posted on 04/01/2023 6:51:59 AM PDT by silent majority rising

quote:

To: silent majority rising

“The Supreme Court will have to get involved in this, and better sooner than later”

You are CORRECT!

That should be the Trump defense strategy.

Boogieman said:

“Trump should violate the gag order, then sue the judge for civil rights violations to get the matter in front of a federal judge.”

EXACTLY!

There are SO MANY constitutional problems in charging and gagging Trump, that it HAS TO GO FEDERAL and all the way to SCOTUS several times.

For the duration, Trump will control the narrative and the headlines. There won’t be any other news.

If ANYONE has the BALLS to do this its Trump.

71 posted on 04/01/2023 8:53:34 AM PDT by faucetman (Just the facts, ma'am, Just the facts )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies ]

quote:

All Trump really has to do is post the Declaration of Independence..

We’ll get the hint

22 posted on 4/1/2023, 1:56:00 PM by delchiante

quote:

That basically means DJT cannot campaign. He could put in appearances, but would be forced to say nothing during those appearances.

They are going to shut him up one way or another. And that will be the prelude to shutting everyone else up as well - unless you totally agree with and spout the Democrat propaganda line of the day.

We will have to wait and see who emerges as the American Lenin, Trotsky or Stalin.

51 posted on 4/1/2023, 2:50:20 PM by PIF (They came for me and mine ... now its your turn)

quote:

Why don’t they just wait for Good Friday and crucify Trump in Times Square?

62 posted on 04/01/2023 8:22:47 AM PDT by Joe 6-pack

quote:

To: Joe 6-pack

Why?

Simple. Like Rush, Donald Trump left New York City and all the Democrat riff raff who live there for the greener pastures of Florida.

I would hope that De Santis would begin the arrests of New York auditors who come to Florida to audit former New Yorkers books for unpaid New York taxes,

64 posted on 04/01/2023 8:26:17 AM PDT by bert ( (KWE. NP. N.C. +12) Juneteenth is inequality day )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 62 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: XRdsRev

He should ignore any restriction and let them arrest them.

This is an attempt to close down our democratic process. It cannot be tolerated.

Restrict the presidential campaign for a bullshit charge out of Manhattan?

drat it start arresting every Biden family member and his cabinet members as well. For the crimes they are committing.

63 posted on 04/01/2023 8:23:57 AM PDT by Williams (Stop Tolerating The Intolerant)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Williams

Yup

Election interference

72 posted on 04/01/2023 8:55:22 AM PDT by combat_boots ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Vaduz

If the judge imposes such an order, Trump should say to the judge’s face:

“I am running for President of the United States.

Your unconstitutional order impacts not only my constitutional rights, but the rights of every American who supports me.

Therefore, I respectfully do not recognize your right to impose such an order, and will not obey it.”

Be like Ghandi. Nonviolent disobedience.

68 posted on 4/1/2023, 3:46:50 PM by TheConservator (Beware the tyranny of the woke mob. There has never been a greater threat to liberty.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 67 | View Replies]

quote:

To: moonhawk; usconservative; Travis McGee
That’s what they want. Don’t give them what they want.

You know, at some point that argument rings hollow.

Look at the evolution of Germany in the 1930s.

"That Hitler fellow tried a coup from the beer halls."

"Don't fight him, that's what they want."

"He wrote a manifesto of hate while in prison."

"Don't fight him, that's what they want.""

"He got his brownshirt troops to rough up townsfolk and intimidate them,"

"Don't fight them, that's what they want."

"He managed to seize power with the Enabling Act."

"Don't fight him, that's what they want."

"He orchestrated the Krystalnacht."

"He's rounding up Jews and Gypsies and putting them in cattle cars."

"He's gassing people by the millions in death camps."

At what point does this become a specious argument?
43 posted on 04/01/2023 7:34:32 AM PDT by Lazamataz (The firearms I own today, are the firearms I will die with. How I die will be up to them.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Lazamataz

It’s interesting how the Communist left can burn cities, police stations, attack, assault and kill totally innocent bystanders, block interstates freeways....

But some people keep telling our side to be peaceful, and just take it over and over, year after year. Go vote? Use the courts for relief? We all know what the D.C. disciples of deceit and their Communist associates have done to the elections and courts.

Just be peaceful until they burn you out, subvert the system, and stomp you to death.

95 posted on 04/01/2023 11:05:24 AM PDT by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies ]

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

quote:

They can’t silence all of us. But just keep pushing. Jan 6 will look like a walk in the park.

Hey I thought that was all antifa? gently caress you you lying hypocritical sacks of poo poo.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Zwabu posted:

Hey I thought that was all antifa? gently caress you you lying hypocritical sacks of poo poo.
like all conservative issues it's a huge, hilarious, funny joke that you just don't get. unless you agree then please meet them for a very serious talk about this very serious issue.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

quote:

To: Nifster
I’d never heard of HIM. Still has an Adams apple that’s noticeable
Never heard of WHOM? Of "Kid Rock?"

Neither have I.

But I've just googled his image. My conclusion: Not enough melanin to get away with shooting boxes of Bud Light in this context. He will be crucified!

Regards,

11 posted on 4/4/2023, 12:42:10 AM by alexander_busek (Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: alexander_busek
Kid Rock is fairly well known. Think a young Ted Nugent with a splash of Johnny Cash?

12 posted on 4/4/2023, 12:50:36 AM by Recovering_Democrat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

quote:

To: alexander_busek
Kid Rock is fairly well known. Think a young Ted Nugent with a splash of Johnny Cash?

12 posted on 4/4/2023, 12:50:36 AM by Recovering_Democrat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
I like how a guy in his 50's is considered a "young kid" to Freepers. (Although technically he is younger than Ted Nugent I guess)

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

This is particularly funny because I don't know how you read the trial of Jesus in any other context than "a deranged mob kicked in Pontius Pilate's door and demanded he kill this dude or they were going to riot".

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Seems theologically dubious to be comparing Trump to an aspect of god.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Blarghalt posted:

This is particularly funny because I don't know how you read the trial of Jesus in any other context than "a deranged mob kicked in Pontius Pilate's door and demanded he kill this dude or they were going to riot".

Well yeah but 99 times out of a 100 they're the deranged mob asking for public executions. They can't just read a cautionary tale about mob justice and expect to take it to heart

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Trump tweeted we gotta save him by suspending the constitution

The powder’s dry, right lads?

Right?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I hope your powder is dry. Mine is, but I have a dialysis appointment on the day CW2 is supposed to kick off so you’ll have to go without me. MAGA!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Wisconsin Supreme Court Election Results

quote:

To: dontreadthis

NY Times just called it for th Rat. We are screwed.

2 posted on 04/04/2023 6:59:15 PM PDT by Islander7 (There is no septic system so vile, so filthy, the left won't drink from to further their agenda.)

quote:

Democrats Pour Money into these states where Abortion is an issue.

4 posted on 04/04/2023 7:00:23 PM PDT by Bayard

quote:

We have only ourselves to blame. Just find out the percentage of republicans who showed up to vote.

6 posted on 04/04/2023 7:07:38 PM PDT by DIRTYSECRET
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DIRTYSECRET

This is Michigan all over again I think.

Republicans in the Rust belt have absolutely no fight or spine.

9 posted on 04/04/2023 7:10:41 PM PDT by Bayard
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Yeah, this one is going to have serious repercussions in a swing state for years to come and should have assumed a much higher public profile. The left just keeps rolling on....

Certain things just keep sucking all the oxygen out of the room.....

10 posted on 04/04/2023 7:11:04 PM PDT by hcmama

:irony:

quote:

The most evil people in the world are running our country... they have captured the election systems and have no intention of giving it up. They hate us and intend to control us... Here is an idea... find out who they are and have a conversation with them.

11 posted on 04/04/2023 7:11:30 PM PDT by WinstonSmith1984
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Going to have find a new state to live there in.

13 posted on 04/04/2023 7:12:40 PM PDT by virgil (The evil that men do lives after them )

loving young people! :argh:

quote:

To: Islander7

Gen Z is killing us! They are motivated to vote. We’re getting slaughtered in all these special elections and it’s Gen Z. We need to do something to get them on our side.

18 posted on 04/04/2023 7:18:58 PM PDT by napscoordinator (DeSantis is a beast! Florida is the freest state in the country! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: napscoordinator

You can’t out Democrat a Democrat.

They are for the most part the not my fault and take care of me generation

23 posted on 04/04/2023 7:22:41 PM PDT by cableguymn
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

Whoops!

quote:

To: SlipperySlope99

The uniparty myth among the right causes people to not bother.

19 posted on 04/04/2023 7:19:15 PM PDT by piasa (Attitude adjustments offered here free of charge)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

To: piasa

That and "all elections are rigged."

Insane levels of defeatism.

26 posted on 04/04/2023 7:24:26 PM PDT by hcmama
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: cableguymn

Yeah well true, but we need to get our act together and quick. I know democrats are motivated. I know we blame fraud but when you have college kids waiting in line for hours….well that’s a vote that we have to make up.

31 posted on 04/04/2023 7:27:53 PM PDT by napscoordinator (DeSantis is a beast! Florida is the freest state in the country! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Republican Wildcat

Times have changed and now the patients are running the asylum. I’m also seeing a lot more losses since McDaniels took over the RNC. 🤬

33 posted on 04/04/2023 7:31:28 PM PDT by Prince of Space (Let’s Go, Brandon! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

To: napscoordinator

Gen Z is killing us! They are motivated to vote.

And they open their wallets. tens to hundreds of millions flow into Dem campaigns from small donations. Our candidates get left out to dry as our side sits on their behinds and keeps their wallets closed and sit around reading articles from supposedly conservative publications claiming the establishment Super PACs decide who gets funded or not, even though they have nothing to do with that. "McConnell pulls funding from candidate x", "McConnell hasn't funded candidate x" just to stir up angst within the base instead of reporting they need to donate to these candidates as that is where they get their funding. Where McConnell and similar PACs spend their money had nothing to do with candidate campaign funding whatsoever. 1 million conservatives giving just $10 = $10 million. 2 million = $20 million. And there are far more than that who could give that amount to candidates. But the Left is who is organized to rally their base to get these small donations while the right sits on their behinds and keeps their wallets closed.

36 posted on 04/04/2023 7:34:14 PM PDT by Republican Wildcat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Republican Wildcat

Even trump keeps his campaign funding for himself. What a waste to sit on 100 million while our candidates struggle.

37 posted on 04/04/2023 7:37:40 PM PDT by napscoordinator (DeSantis is a beast! Florida is the freest state in the country! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DIRTYSECRET

If that is the case, the leftist(including gov.) "demoralization" (Alinksy rules)psyop on conservatives, conservatism...is working.

(which includes voter fraud...who's gonna bother if one thinks the system is rigged?)

Just one more election that proves the ballot box is no longer a solution in the culture war.

We sat back and let them take over media/academia 50 years ago, and now we're "deeply saddened" by the results?

On a side note...election on the same day as the Trump indictment...coincidence?

How many MAGA were "demoralized" by today's action and said...f-it.

They did the same thing in Michigan, taking the state supreme court, controlling redistricting.

Country is beyond a tipping point...these people smell blood in the water and are going for broke.

39 posted on 04/04/2023 7:38:16 PM PDT by RckyRaCoCo (Please Pray For My Brother Ken.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Hi Kit Cat!

quote:

To: FreeReign

Where the hell was Ronna and the RNC, what a USELESS POS she is, it is Trumps fault for secretly backing her!! Without Wisconsin we are DONE winning elections!! Wisconsin outlawed drop boxes, voted in voter ID, that will be ALL GONE now before 2024!

41 posted on 04/04/2023 7:43:17 PM PDT by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

3D Chess?

quote:

To: RckyRaCoCo

Yeah the Democrats know that keeping Trump in the headlines generates a huge turnout advantage for them. The indictments are part of a political strategy, which will be successful if Republicans don’t wise up.

45 posted on 04/04/2023 7:49:44 PM PDT by nbenyo
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

quote:

To: nbenyo

The indictments are part of a political strategy, which will be successful if Republicans don’t wise up.

The problem is much of the GOP establishment doesn't like Trump either and they don't support him like the DNC supports their candidates.

I don't think many dems like Biden, but they like power and he's a useful puppet for the far left agenda. Even if GOP-E was largely supportive of Trump they've never shown as a party they can get out the vote like the DNC.

46 posted on 04/04/2023 7:53:36 PM PDT by SlipperySlope99
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

Soros! :argh:

quote:

To: 11th_VA

Soro is in on that- you can bet.

48 posted on 04/04/2023 8:05:53 PM PDT by Revel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Just one Soro this time, apparently. I guess he didn't pay enough people.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
We gotta do something to get gen z on our side. Not by doing and saying things they like or helping them in any way, but something

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

the sex ghost posted:

We gotta do something to get gen z on our side. Not by doing and saying things they like or helping them in any way, but something
Maybe we could point out how entitled they are another fifteen or twenty times? Just throwing out ideas, here.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

FMguru posted:

Maybe we could point out how entitled they are another fifteen or twenty times? Just throwing out ideas, here.

Yea just keep insulting them! They’ll crave our approval sooner or later.

No the kids don’t come home for the holidays, why do you ask?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Prism posted:

Just one Soro this time, apparently. I guess he didn't pay enough people.

drat Soro, going around carving the letter S onto barnsides :argh:

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Brainwashing kids into drawing a cool S in their math textbook.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

FMguru posted:

Guy who says "instead of trying to kill all their queer friends, what if we did something about low wages, high cost of living, and unsustainable student debt" getting thrown out the window

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Icon Of Sin posted:

Yea just keep insulting them! They’ll crave our approval sooner or later.

No the kids don’t come home for the holidays, why do you ask?

It's called negging.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

HootTheOwl posted:

It's called negging.

Negging implies a willingness for the victim to respond, instead of the existing plan of saying inflammatory poo poo in the hopes that scaring them into hiding on election day

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Tennessee state legislature votes to expel TWO Democrats a week after they interrupted debate with gun control protest in wake of Nashville school massacre

quote:

None of them should have been expelled. IMHO

40 posted on 4/6/2023, 10:17:06 PM by AirForceVet1988 ("As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough.")

quote:

To: Morgana
So they expel the two blacks and not the white.

Oh, that’s good optics. /s

The Stupid Party Strikes Again!

2 posted on 4/6/2023, 8:33:23 PM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)

quote:

To: MileHi
And now after the racial backlash they will cave, as Republicans always do.

8 posted on 4/6/2023, 8:38:01 PM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)

This woman adds stage directions to her posts, and they make her look just the worst.

quote:

To: Morgana; FRiends
“Joe Biden called the vote ‘shocking, undemocratic, and without precedent.’”

You mean like the ‘precedent’ you just set having your political opponent arrested and charged with bogus crimes?

*SPIT*

“Brandon tweeted: ‘Three kids and three officials gunned down in yet another mass shooting.

‘And what are GOP officials focused on?”

Oh, Puh-leese! Brandon can’t put together a complete sentence, let alone type out a tweet!

*SMIRK*

19 posted on 4/6/2023, 8:50:04 PM by Diana in Wisconsin (I don't have, 'Hobbies.' I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set. )
:females:

quote:

To: Hieronymus
On the radio this morning the host was talking about the expulsions. The female brought in her attorney who argued that because she didn’t use the bullhorn she should not be expelled. That convinced a few Republicans to not vote for her expulsion. She then immediately went to CNN and suggested that she got of because she was white. B###h!

90 posted on 4/7/2023, 5:08:16 PM by Blood of Tyrants (It's science and therefore cannot be questioned!)

quote:

Folks,

this was all staged, orchestrated, bought and paid for.

43 posted on 4/6/2023, 10:48:56 PM by PeterPrinciple (Thinking Caps are no longer being issued but there must be a warehouse full of them somewhere.)

quote:

To: mbrfl
Are we witnessing sabotage from traitors within the party, perhaps?
That would be high probability on my assessment list.

An even higher probability on my list is that the Democrats have serious kompromat on two or three of the Republican legislators and threatened them with exposure if they refused to throw their votes. A reasonable assumption is that all legislators are dirty. It is only a matter of how dirty.

"An honest politician is one who stays bought".

Since the Republicans expelled two of the three offenders, I expect that the Democrats will get revenge by exposing the dirt they have on the guys who refused to throw their votes.

And race riots. Of course, the Democrats will organize race riots.

Film at the eleven o'clock news.

53 posted on 4/7/2023, 12:09:45 AM by flamberge (Everybody is going to hate it when we all play by the same rules)

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I love how Freep as a community is becoming increasingly certain that every Republican mistake is actually secret communist infiltration to make them look bad

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

quote:

Folks,

this was all staged, orchestrated, bought and paid for.

43 posted on 4/6/2023, 10:48:56 PM by PeterPrinciple (Thinking Caps are no longer being issued but there must be a warehouse full of them somewhere.)

Just absolutely amazing. Soros bought off the Tennessee state R's so they could vote to expel 3 Democrat members but not the actual white lady in an effort to.....make the Republicans look bad and racist?

I can't even.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Beastie posted:

Just absolutely amazing. Soros bought off the Tennessee state R's so they could vote to expel 3 Democrat members but not the actual white lady in an effort to.....make the Republicans look bad and racist?

I can't even.

Look. If you think Putin is good at 3d chess, you should see Soros. Soros plays 3^3 d chess!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i'm pretty sure watergate broke by woodward reading a four paragraph article online and spotting the high stakes political espionage going on behind the scenes

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

DarklyDreaming posted:

I love how Freep as a community is becoming increasingly certain that every Republican mistake is actually secret communist infiltration to make them look bad

"Have you looked at our Caps recently? Yeah, the badges on our Caps, have you looked at them? They have got skulls on them. Have you notived that our Caps have actually got little pictures of skulls on them. Hans... are we the baddies?"

"No, George Soros bribed the Nazi leadership to put the skulls on there to make us look like the baddies."

"Ah of course Hans, I knew there had to be a logical explanation."

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I feel like the revelation that your own leadership is supposedly controlled by the enemy should lead to at least some kind of soul-searching.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Clarste posted:

I feel like the revelation that your own leadership is supposedly controlled by the enemy should lead to at least some kind of soul-searching.

Soul searching done. Turns out the perfidious liberals are to blame. If we support political violence and murdering them all the problem will be solved, because I will feel better seeing suffering inflicted on them.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

bird food bathtub posted:

Soul searching done. Turns out the perfidious liberals are to blame. If we support political violence and murdering them all the problem will be solved, because I will feel better seeing suffering inflicted on them.

Don't forget everyone on our side who carries out this political violence is actually a Soros plant hired by the victims themselves to make us look violent.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

VitalSigns posted:

Don't forget everyone on our side who carries out this political violence is actually a Soros plant hired by the victims themselves to make us look violent.

And he could take his orders from the talking walnut so it wouldn’t be their bad thing

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
I wish I could forcefeed this article down the throats about any Magat who chunders "go Woke get broke"

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/woke-companies-broke-profits-1234710724/

(although considering this board, it feels a bit weird to say "Yay, Capitalism works in this one case")

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Why are IQs dropping in the USA?
Hotair ^ | 04/10/2023 | David Strom

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
Race is hugely important.

The US has had very heavy immigration for decades mostly from relatively low-Iq countries.

Granted, that does not explain some other national cases.

18 posted on 4/11/2023, 12:29:06 AM by buwaya (Strategic imperatives )

quote:

Take a f’ing guess. Import the turd world, and worship the 13% millstone around our necks, and IQ will most definitely drop. the late 90s is when this illegal alien madness kicked into high gear.

9 posted on 4/11/2023, 12:23:52 AM by Captainpaintball

quote:

Compare the people of the countries with the highest IQ’s and those of the USA. You will note those with high IQ’s all look alike. Japanese, the Scandinavian countries, etc. Whereas the US is highly diversified. The diversification of a country lowers it’s levels of excellence in every way. It’s as plain as day!!!!

105 posted on 4/11/2023, 8:13:49 AM by elpadre (nd )

quote:

To: MayflowerMadam
IQ is something you are born with. You just can’t make dull people brilliant. You can provide a sound education to them both. The people with higher IQs will make something of themselves besides a social parasite.

122 posted on 4/11/2023, 10:13:24 AM by GingisK

quote:

This is not a serious country. Things will get far, far worse before they get better, I fear. Our “fellow” citizens are not our peers, nor can they sustain the high trust society which was built by ethnic Americans with long roots in this land.

10 posted on 4/11/2023, 12:25:06 AM by mikegreenwell39

quote:

When they stopped teaching reading, writing and arithmetic and started teaching how to put a condom on a banana, it all started downhill from there.

20 posted on 4/11/2023, 12:30:23 AM by lgjhn23 ("On the 8th day, Satan created the progressive liberal to destroy all the good that God created...")

quote:

To: Paal Gulli
It might be useful is someone did a comparative study on IQs between children raised in meat-eating homes and those raised in vegan/vegetarian homes.

26 posted on 4/11/2023, 12:37:12 AM by TigersEye (Woke is a cancer of the mind and humanity)

quote:

Most people's first contact with the printed word is through pulling books off the shelf and looking at them.

You can not do that with an e-book. If your home does not have real books in it, a lot of real books, your kids will not become readers. If you do not read, and read a large variety of books, you are reducing your ability to think.

People think e-books are the same thing. They are not. I can pick out the kids in my Sunday School class who have real books in the home and those who don't. And frankly the blue light is not good for adults or children.

But, what do I know.

27 posted on 4/11/2023, 12:37:43 AM by Harmless Teddy Bear (Follow the money. Even if it leads you to someplace horrible it will still lead you to the truth.)

quote:

Early teens through age 22 use of MARIJUANA. Chronic use.

20% drop in IQ which is permanent because of the developmental stage of the human brain which is disrupted,
enzymatically, chemically crossing the blood brain barrier. Why someone is called STONED, and the drug called DOPE.

Self fulfilling agent of morons who cannot speak, write or do basic math (like counting change at the register).

128 posted on 4/11/2023, 12:19:17 PM by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis )

quote:

To: rktman
I agree 100%. There are many kids I run across, including my own, who are smart, articulate, hard working, and care. There is a huge disparity between them and their peers. My kids regularly complain about how “stupid” the other kids are. Constantly on Tik-tok and other social media. Caring about what celebritards and athletes say and think. Worried about offending the “protected” classes; all that. Just stupid kids beyond what is a normally stupid kid.
I am positively convinced that children raised by a 2-parent household that care about their children are far, far ahead of their peers. It’s almost night and day.

49 posted on 4/11/2023, 12:58:48 AM by vpintheak (Live free, or die!)

quote:

I believe that the indwelling of the Holy Spirit is worth a few IQ points…but I am biased, I guess.

Proverbs 9:10, “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.”

62 posted on 4/11/2023, 1:31:57 AM by right way right (May we remain sober over mere men, for God really is our only true hope. )

quote:

Modern education things that kids can learn "holistically" and through "discovery", rather than through memorization and rules-based, repetitive practice.
130 posted on 4/11/2023, 12:33:42 PM by nicollo ("I said no!")

quote:

The church we attend has a youth group (ages 13-18, I’d guess) of about 25 kids. During service, they sit as a group in the front rows with the youth director husband-and-wife team. Most of them come from HARD lives in rural impoverished areas of TN. Some have no parents in the picture — being raised by druggie grandparents or in foster care. Some victims of abuse. Many sad stories.

They are AMAZING kids, and we give credit the youth directors and pastor. I don’t know if they can help with basic I.Q. and schooling, but the kids have learned demeanor and how to behave in polite society. They sit up straight in church, listen to the sermons, and are polite to us “old folks”.

We had pretty much written off the younger generation, but now we’re hopeful.

121 posted on 4/11/2023, 9:55:21 AM by MayflowerMadam (Stupid is supposed to hurt.)

quote:

Idiocracy premiered as a comedy. Today, it’s almost a documentary.

5 posted on 4/11/2023, 12:18:03 AM by BradyLS (DO NOT FEED THE BEARS!)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Yes, it must that :airquote: "13% millstone" around our necks that we worship (Jesus loving Christ, Freep) and certainly not a result of a decades-long war against any kind of education or science. Good job, Freep, you figured it out.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Tie between “this is not a serious country” and “There are many kids I run across, including my own”

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

VitalSigns posted:

"Have you looked at our Caps recently? Yeah, the badges on our Caps, have you looked at them? They have got skulls on them. Have you notived that our Caps have actually got little pictures of skulls on them. Hans... are we the baddies?"

"No, George Soros bribed the Nazi leadership to put the skulls on there to make us look like the baddies."

"Ah of course Hans, I knew there had to be a logical explanation."
:laffo: Excellent

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Tie between “this is not a serious country” and “There are many kids I run across, including my own”
Runner-up: "Self fulfilling agent of morons who cannot speak, write or do basic math"

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013
Ah yes "ethnic Americans" with "long roots" are what count as real Americans... immigrants are good but only as long as they are their own ancient and long dead ancestors.

I actually half agree with the books poster, reading a lot of books can grant a pretty big advantage with grammar and spelling, although I do not dislike e-books like them. It's pretty cool to have a pocket library, and they are often cheaper than the physical. He does know you can buy both if you really like the book, right? I also wonder what he thinks about the recent book bannings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Sarcastr0 posted:

Why are IQs dropping in the USA?
Hotair ^ | 04/10/2023 | David Strom

quote:

The church we attend has a youth group (ages 13-18, I’d guess) of about 25 kids. During service, they sit as a group in the front rows with the youth director husband-and-wife team. Most of them come from HARD lives in rural impoverished areas of TN. Some have no parents in the picture — being raised by druggie grandparents or in foster care. Some victims of abuse. Many sad stories.

They are AMAZING kids, and we give credit the youth directors and pastor. I don’t know if they can help with basic I.Q. and schooling, but the kids have learned demeanor and how to behave in polite society. They sit up straight in church, listen to the sermons, and are polite to us “old folks”.

We had pretty much written off the younger generation, but now we’re hopeful.

121 posted on 4/11/2023, 9:55:21 AM by MayflowerMadam (Stupid is supposed to hurt.)

MayflowerMadam seems like on the wrong site?