Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe

Renegret posted:

Anybody else's wife loads the dishwasher like an absolute loving psychopath?

I read somewhere that the true sign of a psychopath is re-arranging the dishes someone else put in the dishwasher. I often think about this as I flip all the bowls and occasional ladle my wife tossed in our dishwasher open-end up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just eat directly from the package

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
just tear that brown bag up halfway and eat the hot dog with the rest like a napkin

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe
lol if you don't eat your food and its packaging: kiwi fruit, avocados, bananas, cup noodles, full sleeves of bagels...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

i want to get bagels so i can make lox and cream cheese but the bagels go bad quickly and if i put in the fridge it gets hard

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Alan Smithee posted:

i want to get bagels so i can make lox and cream cheese but the bagels go bad quickly and if i put in the fridge it gets hard

Maybe just buy some sourdough instead?

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

I freeze one of the sixer sleeves and between the few in my house the other 6 last a few days in the fridge before having any issues. Helps that the toaster has a fridge mode and bagel mode that slowly warms it before putting the scorch on it for a nice crisp toast

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
Freeze the bagels, pull them out overnight to thaw, then toast as normal. This goes for most baked goods-they freeze well but get immediately stale in the fridge.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Hutla posted:

Freeze the bagels, pull them out overnight to thaw, then toast as normal. This goes for most baked goods-they freeze well but get immediately stale in the fridge.

:hmmyes:

this goon speaks the True True

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

man idk if I've ever said "i could go for a lox and cream cheese bagel tomorrow morning" but might have to start using the toaster again

schreibs posted:

I freeze one of the sixer sleeves and between the few in my house the other 6 last a few days in the fridge before having any issues. Helps that the toaster has a fridge mode and bagel mode that slowly warms it before putting the scorch on it for a nice crisp toast

Mods, bagel sixer please

Chunderbucket
Aug 31, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Bagels tend to freeze really well IME I get the 18 pack of local kettlemans and they'll last for ages, not that they get to.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

just eat directly from the package

This is how I eat my kimchi (T1W2G, natch)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Chunderbucket posted:

Bagels tend to freeze really well IME I get the 18 pack of local kettlemans and they'll last for ages, not that they get to.

the gently caress is a kettlemans

Chunderbucket
Aug 31, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

It's a bagel, ya dingus

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You gotta scrape the cream cheese and salmon off the bagels before you put them in the dishwasher

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Alan Smithee posted:

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Hutla posted:

I do this all the time with the six packs of muffins. Once they defrost they're as good ad new.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Smugworth posted:

This is how I eat my kimchi (T1W2G, natch)
i finally finished my huge tub of kimchi (NT1W2G) and it kinda dragged on at the end so i walked by the kimchi on the last cossgo trip. but i think by next trip ill re-up and this time T1W2G. but i wish T1W2G was spicier tbh

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

also got hella wheel of cambozola and a medium rear end box of fancy crackers

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I asked a friend to help clean the kitchen after dinner, I put her on dishwasher duty and she says "idk if I'll do it the way you like", I said I couldn't care less how it's done and she opened it and say "oh yes I can see that now".

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

i finally finished my huge tub of kimchi (NT1W2G) and it kinda dragged on at the end so i walked by the kimchi on the last cossgo trip. but i think by next trip ill re-up and this time T1W2G. but i wish T1W2G was spicier tbh

hell, same

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

What’s up with all the different kinds of kimchi at other area Costcos? The Costcos near me only have a single brand of Kimchi that I have seen in recent times (Jongga). Is there some secret hideaway that has another brand?

The closest Costco to me has all sorts of Asian foods in stock, so I would imagine that if there was going to be multiple types of kimchi, this might be the place to offer it. Or maybe because it shares a parking lot with an H-Mart they don’t bother.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

The other brand of Kimchi at my Costco is from a local supplier and it would be unlikely to see it outside of Canada.

https://www.costcuisine.com/post/costco-hankook-original-kimchi-review

Like I never see the 505 flame roasted chili even though I would love it, it's the forbidden fruit.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Costco finally carries a banana hammock for my massive hog

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Filled with fluffy beans

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I was at Costco with my gf's sister today and she handed me her dinosaur chicken nugget free sample that she had taken a bite out of and asked if I wanted to finish it so I did so I feel like we've basically kissed now and maybe this is her way of indicating that she's interested in some sort of physical relationship what does everyone think

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You got cooties I'm afraid. Rip.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

I was at Costco with my gf's sister today and she handed me her dinosaur chicken nugget free sample that she had taken a bite out of and asked if I wanted to finish it so I did so I feel like we've basically kissed now and maybe this is her way of indicating that she's interested in some sort of physical relationship what does everyone think

Yes do it.

Report back.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Depends on what part of the nugget was left

was it the rear end

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

poo poo, I can't remember. I think it was.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

you'll know for sure when she asks to see you in a noodle sling

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Had the gyro kit for dinner tonight.

It was pretty good.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

ask her if she wants to get a $1.50 hot dog (with refill) at your place

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

How’s the Kirkland sparkling water cans as opposed to, say, Polar

Dunno if I wanna commit to a 35 pack but I’m tempted

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

It's La Croix esque

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Not bad, but I prefer the La Croix. Sipping a Limoncello rn actually.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Polar and la Croix are both better than Kirkland, but the Kirkland is good enough that I usually buy it over the others because it's the best value of the sparkling waters. If I don't get Kirkland then I buy Waterloo, that stuff is really good too.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

Not bad, but I prefer the La Croix. Sipping a Limoncello rn actually.

Wtf :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Kirkland 24-packs are half lime. Keep that in mind.

They're barely cheaper than the LaCroix which has much better flavors imo