Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

alnilam posted:

Calvin has gone too far

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

lol

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Happy Maundy Thursday, everyone.

This is the maundiest day of the year.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

ashes to ashes
piss to piss

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

dont be a tough guy. dont be a toop!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
plot twist, the pissford 250 is not owned by the pisser

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

porkk sausage role

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

William Bear posted:

Happy Maundy Thursday, everyone.

This is the maundiest day of the year.

wtf is a Maundy

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

VideoKid posted:

wtf is a Maundy

sounds like some catholic poo poo

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

VideoKid posted:

wtf is a Maundy

he had that tv show where people got paternity tests

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bearjew posted:

a squirrel bit me earlier. it was an accident but I'm at urgent care now

lmao owned

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I am upset but it's nobdy's fault

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

this post hast blinded me

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Bearjew posted:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
this isn't some kind of metaphor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X5akXYaTpo

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Al! posted:

16k piss freaks

The one with over 1 minute run time has wayyy more engagement. The algorithm loves a big piss

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

VideoKid posted:

wtf is a Maundy

It's derived from the Latin "mandatum", meaning "command". In the context of Maundy Thursday, it commemorates the time Jesus humbly washed his disciples' feet and commanded them to love one another as he loved them.

It's a funny word, and it's the day of the year when lots of Christian clergy wash peoples' feet. Sometimes members of the congregation or fellow clergy, but Pope Francis started a tradition of washing the feet of prisoners and migrants. From last year:

https://twitter.com/cnalive/status/1514657814857195520

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Bearjew about to be patient zero

rip

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

drat pope a foot guy. respect

Somebody has issued a correction as of 05:16 on Apr 6, 2023

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

old dudes kissing feet

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

sorry, sorry, wrong tab

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Bearjew posted:

I've never been bit by a rat.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I've never been bit by a rat.

what about a pope

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
no great way to put this. Jimbee ain’t doin great and bloodwork confirmed end stage renal disease, likely because of an inherited trait or some bullshit that’s not fair to a 6 month old kitten. We are going to try and treat her symptoms and get her eating again and the vet gave me gear to get her going, unless she goes the wrong way which I’m guessing I’ll know soon.

I’m scared and have been crying all day.

Jimbeeis hanging in there on taking a nap on my lap like she normally does, hopefully getting some good rest to start feeling a little better tomorrow. I love this little bit.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

William Bear posted:

It's derived from the Latin "mandatum", meaning "command". In the context of Maundy Thursday, it commemorates the time Jesus humbly washed his disciples' feet and commanded them to love one another as he loved them.

It's a funny word, and it's the day of the year when lots of Christian clergy wash peoples' feet. Sometimes members of the congregation or fellow clergy, but Pope Francis started a tradition of washing the feet of prisoners and migrants. From last year:

https://twitter.com/cnalive/status/1514657814857195520

now this I could be into

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
:smith:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Stupid Boxes posted:

no great way to put this. Jimbee ain’t doin great and bloodwork confirmed end stage renal disease, likely because of an inherited trait or some bullshit that’s not fair to a 6 month old kitten. We are going to try and treat her symptoms and get her eating again and the vet gave me gear to get her going, unless she goes the wrong way which I’m guessing I’ll know soon.

Jimbeeis hanging in there on taking a nap on my lap like she normally does, hopefully getting some good rest to start feeling a little better tomorrow. I love this little bit.

i am putting whatever positive energy I can out into the universe to help you and jimbee

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
lori lightfoot looks like fuckin ozil are u kidding me

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Stupid Boxes posted:

:ohdear:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

back before lightbulbs were invented, what used to appear in the air above people's heads when they had an idea?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

Stupid Boxes posted:

You have my condolences. I know the pain and fear of having a cat with health problems. Tell Jimbee you love her for me.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Stupid Boxes posted:

:(

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

in our hearts it will always be

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Red Baron posted:

in our hearts it will always be

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Stupid Boxes posted:

I'm such a cat person and this destroys me. Poor, sweet baby. She's at least comfortable and loved.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
really sorry to hear about your critter. i'm sending psychic energy over there.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

back before lightbulbs were invented, what used to appear in the air above people's heads when they had an idea?

candles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

before the invention of the lightbulb people simply did not have good new ideas. you can't name a good idea that's over like 100 years old. because there aren't any.