Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

theere are reports that derpies and snake tits guy are lurking amongst us, posting under an alias, and they are making totally niormal posts. chilling stuff

Pearls are clutched tightly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I've heard talks of wanting to halt the inter sub forum fighting through moderation and such. I wonder if that tribalism energy could be channeled into competitive inter sub forum rivalry? The subforums could make teams with an IK as the leader. The competitions? The skies the limit baby.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
We should channel it into huge forum invasions let's go get those jerks at ebaumswor.... Oh

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Nooner posted:

We should channel it into huge forum invasions let's go get those jerks at ebaumswor.... Oh

Theres always Nudeweb

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Line Em Up

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

line em up

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Line
Em
Up

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Line em up like picklebacks cuz they're going down

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Charles Bukowski posted:

:hai:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Charles Bukowski posted:

Or like ur mom op
Heh

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cool cool cool

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

two of them are my threads

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Good point I'm queuing the rules thread for an unsticky

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This close to posting a banme because of this sick filth

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Charles Bukowski posted:

I've heard talks of wanting to halt the inter sub forum fighting through moderation and such. I wonder if that tribalism energy could be channeled into competitive inter sub forum rivalry? The subforums could make teams with an IK as the leader. The competitions? The skies the limit baby.

I believe in the past we've had stuff like this. I'll look into it more but I think a friendly competition isn't out of the question, though judging it would be a bit hard.

Wendigee posted:

Cool cool cool

I think we can probably take a couple of these down. There's a few that'll be permanent (feedback, rules, etc) but it's good to cycle them out

I like highlighting Photoshop and paint threads as a way of encouraging others to participate. Sometimes they'll fall off the first page without a chance so I prefer to give them a bit of a chance before I let them die

E: should be a bit cleaner now

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I just use my thumb to scroll past threads I don’t want to look at

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Seth Pecksniff posted:

E: should be a bit cleaner now

thnk you, its just annoying when im refreshing the main page for new posts every 5 seconds and i have to scroll down to see if theres anything new im a little baby

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Wendigee posted:

Cool cool cool

Not enough imo. First half of the page should be nothing but sticky threads of varying importance

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Imo nom epique thread should be stickied so even more people who don't read it can give some clout chasing 1s :unsmigghh:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bagmonkey posted:

Not enough imo. First half of the page should be nothing but sticky threads of varying importance

:hmmyes:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Wendigee posted:

Cool cool cool

The way you circled it I was trying to read it as an acrostic

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Have at least 30 stickied threads at all times so we know WHAT'S HOT and WHAT'S NOT in GBS

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What's hot:

What's not:

MODS

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

rodbeard posted:

The way you circled it I was trying to read it as an acrostic

lol i just used the "new" android screen shot thing which lets you use a pen or highlighter to circle poo poo and this was the easiest way to indicate how the sticky threads filled the entire homepage

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Nooner posted:

What's hot:

What's not:

MODS

That's not really fair. I mean, how many of us can possibly measure up to Microwave's mom?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

unsticky the useless rules thread pls

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

spicy boi

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'll see if we can have it duplicated and sticky the copy of the thread, too. Hell, maybe more than one - thanks for the idea! Lots of identical stickied rules threads, coming up!

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Wendigee posted:

the entire homepage

Get a bigger phone :smuggo:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

alternatively, get a smaller phone and you'll see fewer stickied threads when you open the app

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Bad Purchase posted:

alternatively, get a smaller phone and you'll see fewer stickied threads when you open the app

:science:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Everyone complaining about RSF being above GBS and the amouont of stickied threads being an "inconvience" have big HOA Karen complaining about bullshit energy

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

My desire for 30 stickied threads is sincere, goon sire :colbert:

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

all feedback threads and even entire feedback forums are collecting grounds for ideas that should be patently ignored

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

PinheadSlim posted:

Everyone complaining about RSF being above GBS and the amouont of stickied threads being an "inconvience" have big HOA Karen complaining about bullshit energy

We are complicated.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Karma Comedian posted:

Get a bigger phone :smuggo:

seth literally trimmed them earlier. I don't think the phone size matters even!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
nom epique delenda est.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

nom epique delenda est.

ok grammy

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Yeah, I've had them off for so long I forget what they look like.

they look cool as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I think that every time you click on a thread the rules thread should pop up first and you have to scroll through and click an “I accept” button.