Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

AEW Dynamite 4/5

hm: Jamie Hayter vs. Riho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Jamie Hayter (c) vs. Riho, AEW Dynamite, 05/04
HM: Sammy Guevara vs. Komander, AEW Dynamite, 05/04
HM: The Gunns (c) vs. FTR, AEW Dynamite, 05/04

Rarity fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Apr 6, 2023

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Rarity posted:

Nth.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

Nth to these

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

HM: House of Black (c) vs Orange Cassidy and Best Friends, AEW Dynamite 4/5
MOTYC: Jamie Hayter (c) vs. Riho, AEW Dynamite 4/5
HM: Sammy Guevara vs. Komander, AEW Dynamite 4/5
HM: The Gunns (c) vs. FTR, AEW Dynamite4:5

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

more mania weekend shows

All HM

DDT vs GCW 31.03.2023

The East West Express vs Moonlight Express
Kazusada Higuchi vs Starboy Charlie
Chris Brookes, Mizuki Watase & Shunma Katsumata vs. The Second Gear Crew

GCW Gringo Loco's The Wrld On Lucha 01.04.2023

Sexy Star vs. Dulce Tormenta
Psycho Clown vs. Gringo Loco
Laredo Kid vs. El Hijo del Vikingo

GCW Effy's Big Gay Brunch 6 01.04.2023

Kidd Bandit vs. Sawyer Wreck
Thrussy vs. Mason's Mercenaries

GCW For The Culture 30.03.2023

Bryan Keith vs 2 Cold Scorpio

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Rarity posted:

Yeah agreed

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

A Fancy Hat posted:

Nth.

Also an HM for

Waka Tsukiyama and Tam Nakano v KAIRI and Nanae Takahashi, Stardom New Blood Premium 3/25

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

A Fancy Hat posted:

nth

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HMs From Dynamite

Best Friends vs. House of Black
Riho vs. Jamie Hayter
Komander vs. Sammy Guevara

bartok
May 10, 2006

From ROH TV:
MOTYC: Miyu vs Athena
HM: Shibata vs Daniels

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

ROH Honor Club 4/6

HM: Katsuyori Shibata vs. Christopher Daniels
HM: Konosuke Takeshita vs. Tony Nese
MOTYC: Athena vs. Miyu Yamashita

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Athena (c) vs. Miyu Yamashita, ROH Honor Club, 06/04

Putting Athena and Jamie Hayter as champs of their respective divisions and letting them have banger after banger is the best women's booking Tony's ever done

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

Rarity posted:

Putting Athena and Jamie Hayter as champs of their respective divisions and letting them have banger after banger is the best women's booking Tony's ever done

Nth

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Working through my backlog from last month...

All matches from Stardom Triangle Derby Finals - 3/4/23. One of the most solid shows I've seen this year. Even the undercard was good. Well worth your time.

MOTYC: Wonder of Stardom Title: Saya KamitaniŠ vs Hazuki
-Show someone this match if you want to get them into Stardom, or joshi in general. I bit on so many near falls. Little things like Hazuki's refusal to stay down even if all she could do was roll a shoulder made it feel really important.

MOTYC: High Speed Title: AZM vs Starlight Kid
-Yeah, these two are just never going to have a bad match. I love the eternal rivalry. It's eternal for a good reason.

HM: World of Stardom Title: GiuliaŠ vs Maya Yukihi
-Good god, this just felt violent. This is an instance where an ending like this doesn't hurt, I think. The main purpose was trying to hurt each other. My criticism is mainly the no-selling of big table spots. But drat, they were throwing some absolute bombs.

HM: Triangle Derby Finals - Artist of Stardom Titles: ProminenceŠ vs Abarenbo GE
-Smart move to have Suzu vs MIRAI be the main focus. Everything between them kicked rear end, and their strikes were nasty. Risa seemed a little off whenever she was in the ring, so I wonder if she was taking it easy after the semifinal earlier. It felt like the rest didn't do much, but the two that carried most of it were great.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Pylons posted:

ROH Honor Club 4/6

HM: Katsuyori Shibata vs. Christopher Daniels
HM: Konosuke Takeshita vs. Tony Nese
MOTYC: Athena vs. Miyu Yamashita

Nth. Very enjoyable show.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

Bonk posted:

Working through my backlog from last month...

All matches from Stardom Triangle Derby Finals - 3/4/23. One of the most solid shows I've seen this year. Even the undercard was good. Well worth your time.

MOTYC: Wonder of Stardom Title: Saya Kamitani© vs Hazuki
-Show someone this match if you want to get them into Stardom, or joshi in general. I bit on so many near falls. Little things like Hazuki's refusal to stay down even if all she could do was roll a shoulder made it feel really important.

MOTYC: High Speed Title: AZM vs Starlight Kid
-Yeah, these two are just never going to have a bad match. I love the eternal rivalry. It's eternal for a good reason.

HM: World of Stardom Title: Giulia© vs Maya Yukihi
-Good god, this just felt violent. This is an instance where an ending like this doesn't hurt, I think. The main purpose was trying to hurt each other. My criticism is mainly the no-selling of big table spots. But drat, they were throwing some absolute bombs.

HM: Triangle Derby Finals - Artist of Stardom Titles: Prominence© vs Abarenbo GE
-Smart move to have Suzu vs MIRAI be the main focus. Everything between them kicked rear end, and their strikes were nasty. Risa seemed a little off whenever she was in the ring, so I wonder if she was taking it easy after the semifinal earlier. It felt like the rest didn't do much, but the two that carried most of it were great.

Forgot to nom this show, nth

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Rarity posted:

Nth.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello

Punch McLightning posted:

HMs From Dynamite

Best Friends vs. House of Black
Riho vs. Jamie Hayter

Nthing these

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
NWA 312 Pre Show 4/7

Gaagz The Gimp vs Sal The Pal (Hair vs Mask Strap Match)

This match was so boring, the finish looked like poo poo and now the NWA has done two hair vs mask matches with these two and not unmasked or shaved anyone after either match. The worst booked company on Earth.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MassRafTer posted:

NWA 312 Pre Show 4/7

This match was so boring, the finish looked like poo poo and now the NWA has done two hair vs mask matches with these two and not unmasked or shaved anyone after either match. The worst booked company on Earth.

I assume this is a WMOTYC!?! :kiddo:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

I assume this is a WMOTYC!?! :kiddo:

...yes I was too busy rewinding to figure out if Gaagz uses an Acid Drop as a finish and botched it or if it's a stunner variation that just looks bad to remember what I was doing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thanks, I was able to use my razor sharp mind to piece together the missing information from some extraordinarily subtle context hints, but this makes it easier!

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

NWA 312 Pre Show 4/7

Based on your description, I'd ask if Billy Pumpkins hired Russo, but I don't think he'd spend the money.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Maigius posted:

Based on your description, I'd ask if Billy Pumpkins hired Russo, but I don't think he'd spend the money.

Don't know who Billy Pumpkins is but Billy Corgan doesn't need to hire anyone to improve on his good ideas.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

AEW Rampage 4/7

HM: HOOK vs. Ethan Page
HM: Darby Allin vs. Lee Moriarty

AEW Battle of the Belts 4/7

MOTYC: Orange Cassidy vs. Dralistico
HM: Billie Starkz vs. Jade Cargill
HM: QTV Crew (Powerhouse Hobbs & QT Marshall) vs. The Lucha Bros (Fenix & Penta El Zero Miedo)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Pylons posted:

AEW Rampage 4/7

HM: QTV Crew (Powerhouse Hobbs & QT Marshall) vs. The Lucha Bros (Fenix & Penta El Zero Miedo)

I will second these I can't believe how into the Orange match the fans got. Dralistico has barely been on TV!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Pylons posted:

AEW Rampage 4/7

Yeah, nth

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
AEW Rampage 4/7

HM: Orange Cassidy vs. Dralistico

(ty pylons)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Shinnichi Grand Prix Celebration Match, NJPW Sakura Genesis, 08/04

TV Asahi won some kind of contest so Bushiroad let them book a lethal lottery style trios match on their big show, it's a joy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HM: Toru Yano, Great O-Khan & Minoru Suzuki vs. YOH, El Desperado & Hiroshi Tanahashi - NJPW SAKURA Genesis 4/8

TV ASAHI put together a special booked match where nobody knew the participants ahead of time INCLUDING the participants, and it was an utter delight and a perfect start to the show.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Mercedes Moné (c) vs. AZM vs. Hazuki, NJPW Sakura Genesis, 08/04

Putting ads for STARDOM on their big New Japan shows was a great idea

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HM: Mercedes Mone (C) vs. AZM vs. Hazuki for the IWGP Women's Championship - NJPW SAKURA Genesis 4/8

This was just a fun, high-paced match that was an incredibly easy watch, and it was a delight seeing how quickly the crowd got into everything despite this not being a traditional New Japan match.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
MOTYC: Mercedes Mone (C) vs. AZM vs. Hazuki for the IWGP Women's Championship - NJPW SAKURA Genesis 4/8

My introduction to AZM and Hazuki and they're just obviously good as all hell. The pinning sequences, double submission attempts and strike exchanges made this feel like maybe the best three way match that actually consistently used the presence of all three wrestlers in the ring as an asset

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Rarity posted:

HM: Mercedes Moné (c) vs. AZM vs. Hazuki, NJPW Sakura Genesis, 08/04

Putting ads for STARDOM on their big New Japan shows was a great idea

Nth.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

xbilkis posted:

MOTYC: Mercedes Mone (C) vs. AZM vs. Hazuki for the IWGP Women's Championship - NJPW SAKURA Genesis 4/8

My introduction to AZM and Hazuki and they're just obviously good as all hell. The pinning sequences, double submission attempts and strike exchanges made this feel like maybe the best three way match that actually consistently used the presence of all three wrestlers in the ring as an asset

nth. AZM and Hazuki have better singles matches this year but this was refreshingly free of the usual trope where one person is always incapacitated. Super frantic and just a lot of fun. Good intro to all 3

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Zack Sabre Jr. (c) vs. Shota Umino, NJPW Sakura Genesis, 08/04

Not as good as their NJC match but the final moments were insane

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Zack Sabre Jr. (c) vs. Shota Umino, NJPW Sakura Genesis, 08/04

Not as good as their NJC match but the final moments were insane

HM from me but man that was a thrill ride!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MOTYC: Bishamon (C) vs. Aussie Open for the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles - NJPW SAKURA Genesis 4/8

I was a little taken out of it early due to Kyle badly loving up his head but then it just got better and better and better and better and better and better and... well it was really good, okay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Bishamon (c) vs. Aussie Open, NJPW Sakura Genesis, 08/04

Starmaking match for Aussie Open, incredible stuff