Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Priest 00001's appearance was way hornier and this is a slightly toned down version

i'm guessing the bits between the straps have just been coloured in? still got those big ol' nipplespikes and the crotchlock though so that's a pretty load-bearing "slightly" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Been a while but yeah, that's about how I remember it.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I read the character profile saying the rich lady got into cheese exports as “cheese esports.”

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i'm guessing the bits between the straps have just been coloured in? still got those big ol' nipplespikes and the crotchlock though so that's a pretty load-bearing "slightly" lol

Yup, you guessed it.

Probably shouldn't be reading the comic at work anyway, but just in case here's a heads up
:nws:
Original 000001

If it wasn't obvious that Abbadon takes some inspiration from Heavy Metal (the film), this page alone should probably make it clear

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hey her face changed too

nicest priest u know

twisted loving psychopath

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
K6BD is like, at least 80% heavy metal album covers assembled into a comic.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's time

mr boop
book 1, 1-5
https://mrboop.net/

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Samovar posted:

Goddamnit, clown who's not Mustard that's EXACTLY what a double-agent WOULD do! Just so as they could get closer entrenched into the organization so as to cause greater damage!

Ah, but the clown who's not Mustard knows that's EXACTLY what he should say to make a double-agent who was doing that think they were flying under the radar!

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

On the one hand I wanted to post it after cyelatm finished, but on the other I'm glad I don't have to bother censoring the NSFW comics.

Godspeed.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh i'm not censoring it

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Kit Walker posted:

Yup, you guessed it.

Probably shouldn't be reading the comic at work anyway, but just in case here's a heads up
Original 000001

If it wasn't obvious that Abbadon takes some inspiration from Heavy Metal (the film), this page alone should probably make it clear

She would kick Pinhead's rear end and make him like it.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

lol at not covering up priest 00001's sexy kneecaps

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

A very fitting comic for today because I got my rear end kicked in the IZWF last night :negative:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

at least you got to wrestle. i got killed by a bear :saddumb:

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

World Famous W posted:

Demon

end of chapter 12 and we're officially at

Well that broke me and I had to go and read the rest on the website. Observations:

- I would have been fine with that (end of chapter 12) as an ending.
- not really sure I get the actual ending with the 33 day stuff. He thinks he's going to die because of his spiritual awakening? Or something?
- goodness, that's a lot of cum.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Samovar posted:

Goddamnit, clown who's not Mustard that's EXACTLY what a double-agent WOULD do! Just so as they could get closer entrenched into the organization so as to cause greater damage!

Well yeah but she knows he knows there's a double agent. If he actually thought it was her, openly distrusting her would only serve to alert her, while pretending to loop her in would lower her guard.

also:

Tree Bucket posted:

If Mustard turns out to be a bad guy I will punch a hole clean through my monitor

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Sleepless Domain

Bonus pages:

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Every so often i get the urge to scream "THIS! IS A PEACEFUL LAND!" before I just absolutely go to town on some fools.

My 2 1/2 year old daughter is right about at the point where I can play fight with her and I've already taught her to shout ARISE at her mom when we go wake her up on weekends so I feel confident that battle phrases are in her future.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Unkempt posted:

- not really sure I get the actual ending with the 33 day stuff. He thinks he's going to die because of his spiritual awakening? Or something?
I also read ahead and yeah, I think the implication is that the way to actually die forever is becoming a good person and staying good for 33 days, which is why his father started with that $500 donation and then did little acts of kindnesses to random people for 33 days although I have no idea how Gellman couldn't do it if he knew about it because he says he does know about the 33 days and "only once" or something, sure he's a prick but he had two hundred years

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Kit Walker posted:

Yup, you guessed it.

Original 000001

abbadon you coward, this owned

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just be happy Cio's been stark naked this whole time :v

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Dicebox

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine
Blasphemous Saga Fantasy

Aye Aye is one of my favorite InstaGols. He's just so enthusiastic.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I also read ahead and yeah, I think the implication is that the way to actually die forever is becoming a good person and staying good for 33 days, which is why his father started with that $500 donation and then did little acts of kindnesses to random people for 33 days although I have no idea how Gellman couldn't do it if he knew about it because he says he does know about the 33 days and "only once" or something, sure he's a prick but he had two hundred years
Demon ending spoilers:

being a good person for 33 days doesn't kill a demon, but it makes the demon possess the closest person without the original body dying. Jimmy's dad died before completing the process, buy died permanently because sweetpea was the closest person to him. So Gellman can only use this to die if there is another demon near him, it makes more sense for him to commit suicide when he sees Jimmy. At the end of the comic, everyone is demonized, so no one can make possessions, so any good people will die after 33 days. Or so we think, this is all speculation and never actually confirmed. So Jimmy's dad wasn't planning on dying by being a good person, but on making a new possession and leaving Jimmy's dad to live out a normal life, for reasons we never learn.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula has a new favorite as of 16:34 on Apr 6, 2023

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔
Quote not edit

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
That makes way more sense. And also this thread is going to enjoy the ride, I think.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
This is a 24hour comic I wanted to make, but never got the stones to do it. It also isn't great, and fairly all over the place, but I'm posting.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

swanthing awful

the current eel arc of swanboy is amazing

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Boba Pearl posted:

This is a 24hour comic I wanted to make, but never got the stones to do it. It also isn't great, and fairly all over the place, but I'm posting.

Thank you for sharing this, Boba. It's really powerful stuff.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao at including the logged out word filters and everything

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

this owns.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ah gently caress noel's first post in that comic was on christmas day. spend time with your family, chameleon, and be probated via database edits

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Attention tree bucket

https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/1644008953322536961?s=21&t=vN395omc9OR9HgLnblFsiQ

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I'm so loving ready. I read a bit of it a while ago but never got around to reading the whole thing.

Mr. Boop the character reminds me of that one Peach-obsessed Andy guy, but funny

Boba Pearl posted:

Thank you for this, and I'll try :)

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe

Fister Roboto posted:

abbadon you coward, this owned

Wait Abbadon is a goon and posting ?

Ah, the more you know.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
rear end Focused Cenobite is absolutely a real goon username and I will not be checking to confirm otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

just incredible