Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i guess credit to the plant as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

this guy got jokerfied by columbo

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Kild posted:

this guy got jokerfied by columbo

lol

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

symbolic posted:

debating going to Otakon this year and if i wanna head down a day early if i do just to check out the Smithsonian since it's been at least a decade since i've visited it

Every time I visit DC I like hitting up the National Portrait Gallery. There's Bierstadt, there's cool rear end sculptures, and it's free. The first time I went they had a contemporary art exhibit with a ton of variety that I really enjoyed.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
Chainsaw man was really good this week

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Uncle Frank posted:

seriously lol. i'm so fuckin excited to see where this goes

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Uncle Frank posted:

eternal refrain

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Uncle Frank posted:

Falling Devil might be my favorite next to Darkness, Fujimoto is so fuckin sick at designing em

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

Falling Devil might be my favorite next to Darkness, Fujimoto is so fuckin sick at designing em

darkness devil was loving amazing but yeah falling devil design is even crazier. the scene where it assembled itself was so hosed up. chainsaw man rules so loving much

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
Its back to weekly too :jerry:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

literally pogging irl

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

it's so good oda's been spending 20 years building up these guys as unstoppable badasses and now we're at the point in th story where we get to see them do poo poo and they're actually unstoppable badasses. so freakin good!!

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Fungah! posted:

it's so good oda's been spending 20 years building up these guys as unstoppable badasses and now we're at the point in th story where we get to see them do poo poo and they're actually unstoppable badasses. so freakin good!!

yep

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

yep

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fungah! posted:

I already got all the lineups between the Titanic Captains and the Strawhats for the final fight in my head...

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

youtube recommendations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9hCzjBc7Q4

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Started up Gundam ZZ last night. It's weridly comedic and slapstick after how depressing Zeta was.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Roth posted:

Started up Gundam ZZ last night. It's weridly comedic and slapstick after how depressing Zeta was.

Yeah lol Zeta ends with Kamille becoming brain crippled and ZZ starts with Judau's shenanigans on the junkyard.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Been marathoning Curb Your Enthusiasm lately and I can’t believe I slept on this show so long. Just about done with season 5, the kidney donation arch is so great. During the Kamikaze Bing ep I did a freeze frame and the bingo lady totally has I-17 on her sheet, Larry was right the whole time he got jobbed

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Roth posted:

I'm about halfway through Zeta for the first time ever and enjoying the hell out of it and I'm kind of dreading moving on to ZZ

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Judau kicks rear end

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

got hammered and rewatched the last few pieosde of ping pong. god it's good. everyone must watch ping pong.

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

and I'm not biassed because of the amatusomoto Ava so don't say that

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
ping pong fmtfw

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

for those who are enjoying IZWF I strongly recommending reading Kinnikuman because it loving rules and has badass wrestling matches (it's getting a new anime this year or maybe in 2024 too)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plutonis posted:

for those who are enjoying IZWF I strongly recommending reading Kinnikuman because it loving rules and has badass wrestling matches (it's getting a new anime this year or maybe in 2024 too)

I really loved the old Ultimate Muscle anime from the 2000s when I was a kid, I really should get around to the original manga

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

kinnikuman ftw

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I really loved the old Ultimate Muscle anime from the 2000s when I was a kid, I really should get around to the original manga

It gets real loving hype after the 2011 revival (like 20 years after the original ended) and is still ongoing

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Chainsaw Man. every drat time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Checking out Young Rock and it’s insane to have the actual Rock play himself and the least charismatic kid in the world playing young rock. This show sucks.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol denji

copy
Jul 26, 2007

literally nothing he cant out-stupid. its so loving good

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

copy posted:

literally nothing he cant out-stupid. its so loving good

Can't fall to mind games if you have no mind

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Crippling PTSD? Ask your doctor if BDROOM is right for you.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Checking out Young Rock and it’s insane to have the actual Rock play himself and the least charismatic kid in the world playing young rock. This show sucks.

I've never watched an episode of Young Rock but I've seen the pictures people post of it's cast for the scenes when he's in the WWF and the japanese wrestling fans who cosplay as WWF wrestlers when the WWE does shows in japan look more like who they're supposed to be than the actors on the show produced by The Rock

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

bees x1000 posted:

Chainsaw Man. every drat time.

Falling Devil is extremely good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alaois posted:

I've never watched an episode of Young Rock but I've seen the pictures people post of it's cast for the scenes when he's in the WWF and the japanese wrestling fans who cosplay as WWF wrestlers when the WWE does shows in japan look more like who they're supposed to be than the actors on the show produced by The Rock

until this post I thought worm was talking about the 2000s cable tv sitcom about Chris rock's childhood and was wondering why he was watching it Lol.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Season 2 of Perry Mason is really good. I almost gave up on the series halfway through season one, but really glad I stuck with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

In Training posted:

until this post I thought worm was talking about the 2000s cable tv sitcom about Chris rock's childhood and was wondering why he was watching it Lol.

Everybody Hates Chris was good, actually