Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Why hasn't anyone dug up Ron's myspace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

One of my favorite phenomena from reality tv like 90 Day Fiance is foreigners coming from the capitals of their country to like loving Oklahoma and being thunderstruck by the misery and poverty.

I like how the Americans often try to pull a fast one with that, too.

Welcome to America babe, let's stay in this ultra deluxe suite in a name brand city, just like you dreamed! lol okay that was fun, now let's get you settled into our actual home in Buttmuddle Kansas, home of nothing. You can't drive and everything is twenty miles away so I hope you like hanging out with my mom

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
florida is a shithole, straight up americas toilet

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Ol sakkman posted:

Yeah I see these aspects of numbers through weird synesthesia but also autism. Like i is just utterly unholy looking, everything wonderful about 1 is so warped

I didn't know I could do this with transcendental numbers. Pi is loving boring Ive spent years thinking about pi but I guess if I was new to it it'd be cool. Think brass spaghetti

Euler's, now theres a number you can run trains on. It reminds me of train tracks. In a great way. Smooth but systemic

The mechanism in my head for this is exactly the same as what I do for people's auras. I just look at the thing but with my ~third eye~

e - 1 = 0

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Gunshow Poophole posted:

uhhh let me be clear... uh, get the gently caress outta here, bitch

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol Trump is going to end this man's career with two sentences. he's wasting his time

for real why is meatball even bothering this cycle trump has already established dominance over him and he hasnt even declared yet lol

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

new kind of cat posted:

florida is a shithole, straight up americas toilet

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

I don't know if it's more or less funny that this is an actual quote of his, from the end of the letter he wrote in the last year of his life called "Trotsky's Testament".

quote:

I shall die a proletarian revolutionist, a Marxist, a dialectical materialist, and, consequently, an irreconcilable atheist. My faith in the communist future of mankind is not less ardent, indeed it is firmer today, than it was in the days of my youth.

Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full.
L. Trotsky
27 February 1940
Coyoacán.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

External Organs posted:

Why hasn't anyone dug up Ron's myspace.

he was too busy torturing Guantanamo detainees to have a MySpace

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
I don't have an elaborate number sense but 1 is transparent and 0 is a black hole, all the other numbers are time traveling weirdos too hard to comprehend

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

WarMECH posted:

for real why is meatball even bothering this cycle trump has already established dominance over him and he hasnt even declared yet lol

he could be betting on Trump's heart exploding before the election in which case the nomination has gotta go to someone

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Gunshow Poophole posted:

uhhh let me be clear... uh, get the gently caress outta here, bitch

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Nastier Nate posted:

he could be betting on Trump's heart exploding before the election in which case the nomination has gotta go to someone

He's a loser on the national stage. He's a hobbit man with a squeaky voice. There's no loving way your archetypal Harley riding, Bud-swilling retired machinist from Dayton is ever voting for him. He's walking vagina desiccant.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

chuds gonna just write in TRUMP in every election for the next 84 years

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

it’s a stupid bet to make; i’ve been saying for years that fuckers heart is gonna pop from his lovely diet and now i’m convinced i’ll die of a heart attack by 40 before anything consequential happens to his health

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1644022023704940544

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

He's a loser on the national stage. He's a hobbit man with a squeaky voice. There's no loving way your archetypal Harley riding, Bud-swilling retired machinist from Dayton is ever voting for him. He's walking vagina desiccant.

he is also getting a lot more negative attention on the national stage now that people are taking a look at him

used to be he was just this mythical trump successor and KEEPING FLORIDA FREE but when you see daily news reports of how he is arresting political opponents, silencing any media outlets that speak negatively of him, constant making GBS threads on teachers and trans kids, and his whole fuckup with disney he is just a loving loser all around even before you see and hear him speak

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
very weak Tweet Game today, Day Crew

you got anything else?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

this has been a grievance for thirty years now

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

white people are not cool, they are indeed lame and incompetent

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

lol he doesnt realize his monitor is off

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
still waiting for the day that deantis gets a small bump in the polls and trump does something like air the old campaign ad where deasnits wife is praising her idiot hsuband and being the biggest trumpy knob gobbler that every existed and make meatball look like his personal bitch

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

No reason for Desantis not to run. The fec doesn't actually do anything so politicians just spend campaign funds on all kinds of poo poo that they can subsequently sell and say they threw away in addition to tons of other ways to embezzle money. Running a presidential campaign is a money printer if you can get past 5 or 10 percent of primary voters because then you just rake in money from pervert billionaires and marks and steal from your campaign

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/1644025290354466840

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

they planted a snitch in a private snapchat and arrested him for posting a lazy cop meme :thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/GeoRebekah/status/1643781919702695937

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

DryGoods posted:

very weak Tweet Game today, Day Crew

you got anything else?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
no one wants to work anymore
https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1644027563201667080?s=20

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

hes right i have not seen a single white person in a commerical in like 15 years

maybe thats because i havent had cable since then so dont see any commercials to speak of but i dont know

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

I love seeing pro-life hand-wringing like this because based on all the polling data and analysis I've seen, the issue isn't that the majority of voters think the bans are too strict--it's that fundamentally nobody supports legislation that removes the choice from peoples' hands and puts it into the government's where their bodies or health are concerned, on basically any issue, but on abortion first and foremost

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
mike huckabee can’t play bass

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

why don't we have White Entertainment Television

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

new kind of cat posted:

it’s a stupid bet to make; i’ve been saying for years that fuckers heart is gonna pop from his lovely diet and now i’m convinced i’ll die of a heart attack by 40 before anything consequential happens to his health

Yeah trump's probably not dying for 10 or 20 years unless he's in an accident.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

lol he doesnt realize his monitor is off

:boomshaka:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

tacodaemon posted:

this is also why there have been so many times that a trans woman on twitter baited british terfs by saying something like "I think I look like a regular woman!" and attaching a photo of J.K. Rowling and then watching as the british terfs line up to describe all the ways you can tell from the photo that Rowling is a trans woman

don’t the terfs who circle completely benign things on pictures to prove something frequently turn on each other?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Consummate Professional posted:

I have also been accepting bribes from far right groups for decades

lol

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
john’s schweppe balls

Good Citizen