Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

The South seems bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I work in a hospital y'all may as well be speaking in tongues.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Plinkey posted:

i got a new job with a 15% increase to be ~3 hours from the closest office and 100% wfh, it's been worth it after my previous place wanted me to come in 3 days a week

they had free breakfast and lunch and snacks, but it wasn't worth it, most of the other people were remote so everyone that was in the office was on zoom calls all day and it was annoying as gently caress

I'm 10 mins away from my state job and I like being around people, so it worked out. I can bike there and I'm in a union!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
going into an office also means a commute and unless you're within biking or walking distance it is 100% absolutely not worth it

e oh cool yeah biking distance would be cool I guess, I still wouldn't tho. I may be becoming a hermit misanthrope :corsair:

ex post facho has issued a correction as of 01:39 on Apr 7, 2023

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Taco Duck posted:

The South seems bad

there's a ton of cool awesome people there, shame our dogshit political system completely disenfranchises them

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

External Organs posted:

I work in a hospital y'all may as well be speaking in tongues.

i used to work night shift as a hospital operator

providers would sneak in and gossip with us bc no one ever bothered us in our communications cave, it ruled

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
my actual job is to make posts (for other people)

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

ex post facho posted:

I'm imagining Basic Poster living in nick cage's remote woodland shack in Pig and asking this and I'm just thinking gently caress off idiot

chill pall. Im nice and good and do have a pig that I saved from euthanasia. He does tricks for snacks and his favorite food is dandelion.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

waking up and putting shoes on to investigate the flickering light

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Basic Poster posted:

chill pall. Im nice and good and do have a pig that I saved from euthanasia. He does tricks for snacks and his favorite food is dandelion.

Re pig: Do you have a camera?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Consummate Professional posted:

my actual job is to make posts (for other people)

Are you Wendys

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ex post facho posted:

going into an office also means a commute and unless you're within biking or walking distance it is 100% absolutely not worth it

it was like a 10 minute at most drive, but i have a better work set up in my apartment, and they refused to buy me new/bigger monitors for the office so I'd be stuck with 1 1080p monitor and my laptop screen

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Basic Poster posted:

I'm kidding friendo, do what's best for your situation.

I hope you one day will share pictures of said pig

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Plinkey posted:

it was like a 10 minute at most drive, but i have a better work set up in my apartment, and they refused to buy me new/bigger monitors for the office so I'd be stuck with 1 1080p monitor and my laptop screen

now this. this... is living

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

triple sulk posted:

rip beautiful jimbee

dog is sad because he likes nice cats, raccoons, etc

he is not fond of the orange cat from hell

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

providers would sneak in and gossip with us bc no one ever bothered us in our communications cave, it ruled

I can totally see this happening.

I'm a dietitian so I have only ever worked day shifts personally.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

External Organs posted:

Are you Wendys

no :(

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

POST THE PIG

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

Post hog

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

oooooooo I'm tellingggggggggg so many hippaa violationsssss

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I think some house finches built a nest on my door over the last day or two

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Post hog

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

Hey that's awesome! Something similar happened to me, just remember not to leave your porch light on

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I GOTTA see your hog bro

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it attracts owls :(

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

AxGrap posted:

Re pig: Do you have a camera?

Im airport posting so I cant take an actual now pic but heres one from summer.

Also, there is zero reason to move there except for the CEO just wants to “be able to get together in a few hours of notice” and hes in indiana. everyone works from home and they even closed all the regional offices. This is a very large outfit not HQd in the US so…its just the one guy that is probably bored.

meet Butter

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Iron Crowned posted:

what did we call these birds before houses were invented

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
POST HOG OR LOG

EDIT WE HAVE HOG SIGN

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
what if trump was one of us

just a goon like on of us

just a stranger on the bus

tryin to make a quoted post

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

VectorSigma posted:

what did we call these birds before houses were invented

cave finches

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ex post facho posted:

Hey that's awesome! Something similar happened to me, just remember not to leave your porch light on

I can't turn it off :ohdear:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ex post facho posted:

remember zegermans

shut the gently caress up zergmans memory

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

Also, there is zero reason to move there except for the CEO just wants to “be able to get together in a few hours of notice” and hes in indiana. everyone works from home and they even closed all the regional offices. This is a very large outfit not HQd in the US so…its just the one guy that is probably bored.

meet Butter

HOG!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Basic Poster posted:

meet Butter

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
if you have some sort of a personal relationship with the CEO that will allow you to become independently wealthy go for it.

otherwise absolutely the gently caress not imo lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

hut finch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Basic Poster posted:

meet Butter

1. nice hog
2. this is a horrible reason to move