Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Back up to 2k off my boy anime :D

Also TLD I just noticed the sub icon for the channel may have been deleted, used to be the game genie now it's the generic purple star. Twitch being astral about copyright maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

oh you guys here to play? i came to win. mindset difference. sore losers are ugly btw.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

good poo poo tonight

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

American McGay posted:

We've done it everyone. We've breached the walls of SA and have infiltrated the ESL wrestling fan communities.

time to advertise in brazilian imp zone

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
another great stream, thanks everyone! :love:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Stux posted:

oh you guys here to play? i came to win. mindset difference. sore losers are ugly btw.

this

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Pragmatica posted:

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Tenkaris posted:

Also TLD I just noticed the sub icon for the channel may have been deleted, used to be the game genie now it's the generic purple star. Twitch being astral about copyright maybe

Uhh still looked right on my end but I’ll check

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Pragmatica posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

American McGay posted:

We've done it everyone. We've breached the walls of SA and have infiltrated the ESL wrestling fan communities.

lmfao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Stux posted:

stux ftw, won big from the impo bookies on that match. lost it all immediately afterwards

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Pragmatica posted:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
General Anime has white hot heat heading into the next weeks….

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Tenkaris posted:

looked right for me. skill issue.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

need to save up 110k impo coins so i can establish myself in a deathmatch, then revive myself immediately in case things go wrong

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

American McGay posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Then backstage staff will be discussing the Stux match since it was clear to the fans and announcers that the ref got that wrong….

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

Uhh still looked right on my end but I’ll check

Must have been my twitch app, looks right in the chat replay on the VOD after I force quit it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Probably best to refund all bets that took place tonight to be safe.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Evil Eagle posted:

Probably best to refund all bets that took place tonight to be safe.

All.. bets? Lol

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Need a match vs the Twitch employee who's slacking off on approving the emotes.

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
rigged ref, who is the secret imp zone poster who is masquerading as the ref to swing the tides? we may never know... ah well, on to next week with my 2000 coins

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

I don't care that I lost like 5 bets in a row, that was sick

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
The next PPV will be on 4/22/23 and we will be announcing it soon. Tune in next week to Sudden Impact!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

stux ftw, won big from the impo bookies on that match. lost it all immediately afterwards

if you lost money on my match you deserve it

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

:hmmyes:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

trying to jack off posted:

As did welcome lol

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Then backstage staff will be discussing the Stux match since it was clear to the fans and announcers that the ref got that wrong….

Ref is rightfully afraid of Stux.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Cousin Foomin posted:

Ref is rightfully afraid of Stux.

I think we all are after seeing that entrance lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

As did welcome lol

hope that fucker thinks twice before throwing another tag match

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

possibly stupid question, are there actual format or roster differences between impact/ram/ppv? i do not know much about wrestling so perhaps there is some nuance i am missing

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

American McGay posted:

lmao you need to see if you can get general ann e may to do airguitar or something during his entrance for this guy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

possibly stupid question, are there actual format or roster differences between impact/ram/ppv? i do not know much about wrestling so perhaps there is some nuance i am missing

impact nd ram are full roster of regulars, just different shows/arenas, ppv is the big special event with a shitload of big matches and the big storyline payoffs

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
ann e may vs the fluffiest piece of bubble gum u can imagine

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

bees x1000 posted:

Not yet, other than the PPVs have 12+ matches and hype storyline conclusions and title fights. SI and RAM both max out at 10. Eventually maybe we'll get on a rhythm where certain talent will mainly appear on SI and others on RAM, but right now we're just trying to shuffle through the insane pool of active wrestlers.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

playing the refs is part of the game. gonna be mad at a catcher for framing a pitch next lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

anyway i hope everyone learned a lesson :D

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

Stux posted:

playing the refs is part of the game. gonna be mad at a catcher for framing a pitch next lol

sad but true. the ref's authority is absolute, even when he's a loving moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

bees x1000 posted:

This is EXP erasure