Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Henchman of Santa posted:

I guess this is one of those bizarre accounts they were talking about. This is so much weirder than just being a nihilistic groyper.

https://twitter.com/cheneystan/status/1643428139798806528?s=61&t=N2RxjCcZEoNL3LJNhAQ0dg

I'm mutuals with a few election twitter types and the people they QT dunk on are the biggest freaks. I think that kid said he was 3 when 9/11 happened in another tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
In that case he’s 24 or 25 so while he’s freakish in the sense that anyone going by “Liz Cheney Stan” is freakish, he’s at least not a neocon high school sophomore.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Henchman of Santa posted:

In that case he’s 24 or 25 so while he’s freakish in the sense that anyone going by “Liz Cheney Stan” is freakish, he’s at least not a neocon high school sophomore.

Bold of you to assume he passed 10th grade

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I'm 90% sure that's a comedy account

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/lawfulspice/status/1643434886307381255?s=61&t=N2RxjCcZEoNL3LJNhAQ0dg

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Elizabeth Dole Enjoyer is an S tier username

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

shot/chaser

https://twitter.com/StyledApe/status/1643673649168150528

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Every time

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I thought they sacrificed @PunishedGramsci along with the other flossing Grittys to summon Mike Lindell?

Nothus posted:

It always boils down to being jelly about the money.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
republicans eating poo poo has produced some good content for us.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
there was 0 chance a guy named "punishedGramsci" hasn't listened to every Chapo episode lol

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

there was 0 chance a guy named "punishedGramsci" hasn't listened to every Chapo episode lol

If he'd listened to every episode then he'd know that "random internet guy whose posts we like and who recently read a book" is the best Chapo guest.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Is this the twitter account of that one freak itt that's always having a meltdown about felix?

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Is this the twitter account of that one freak itt that's always having a meltdown about felix?

Gotta narrow that down.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Let’s go, Brandon!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
i liked the guy going over beto o'dork and stacey abrams and pointing out that elections are basically just the census, but there was a 10 point gap between her and warnock vs 1 with ossoff in 2020

will: what accounts for that?
guest + matt: SHE FUCKIN' SUCKS!!!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

If you listen to the end of the episode you hear the guest say something directly to Matt that any people in this thread have been saying for years

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Frame perfect Syrian vasslization

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Good guest

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!
They wouldn’t even need to actually play, just run in spectator mode and provide commentary on whatever weird direction the game AI takes. EU4 hinge points I guess.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Matt is well know for being transphobic, for sure.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the people who get upset about Chapo can't get mad about anything they actually do so they just build a podcast mind palace to get mad at.

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1309148601067679746?s=20
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1643314017690083328?s=20

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

MonsieurChoc posted:

Matt is well know for being transphobic, for sure.

And this "Matt," is he in the room with us now?

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

This feels like one of those left-wing accounts that do nothing but lash out at other leftists because they can't do anything directly to right-wing people. I feel sympathy but also I wish they would stop doing this because it's not healthy.

Anyway, excited for more movie reviews, especially those outside what would normally be reviewed on Chapo, and Hesse is pretty funny.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Whirling posted:

I feel sympathy

I don't

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the War Nerd interview for Hell on Earth is so good. Maybe it's time to finally get on his patreon but a boy can only buy so many pods.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

War Nerd is a pro rear end pod friend. You'll be fully in when you listen to a 3 hour episode with Annibale about some Italian war.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Great appendix episode with the War Nerd. Why is Matt recording from a mid 2000s audio setup?

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Nick Soapdish posted:

Great appendix episode with the War Nerd. Why is Matt recording from a mid 2000s audio setup?

You must not be acquainted with Matt’s setup from early chapo

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
I love the old eps where it sounds like Matt is yelling at a microphone down a hallway

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

sock it to me! posted:

I love the old eps where it sounds like Matt is yelling at a microphone down a hallway

"Sounds like"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I've only listen to the appendixes and they've all been great

The real episodes put me to sleep almost immediately

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

sock it to me! posted:

“Tin can on a string from an outhouse he’s stuck in” is the best Matt audio.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
The toilet ghost of communism.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I can't find it, but the pic of Matt podcasting flat on his back with a laptop resting on his belly was the funniest thing from early chapo.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Matt getting a wellness check on air was the best chapo

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqg9jKoaFfs

this is peak chapo to me

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

COPE 27 posted: