Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Good Citizen posted:

more like codumbo

explain this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

the show is 90 percent cg and they're still out there flopping a puppet around, I respect this

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

lol succ zone spent all day dunking on Rebekah Jones for having a nut job school shooter son because they trust cops and "witnesses" lol

I'm shocked.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
I like the Mandalorian, but god drat it's such a dumb rear end show. Even by SW standards.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

AxGrap posted:

I just picked up. She told me a story about her brother hunting a bear and the bear grabbed his chest and cried and so she said you cannot hunt anymore.

this happened to me

in Red Dead 2. seriously gently caress hunting I just take pictures of animals now

also exact same thing happened to my granddad only IRL. he used to hunt then got tired of it and became an award winning nature photographer

Durf has issued a correction as of 05:12 on Apr 7, 2023

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

Durf posted:

this happened to me

in Red Dead 2. seriously gently caress hunting I just take pictures of animals now.

exact same thing happened to my granddad only IRL

That's what I do in Hunter: Call of the Wild. I walk around in their gorgeous nature simulations and photograph animals.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

what the gently caress is this

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Love Rat posted:

I like the Mandalorian, but god drat it's such a dumb rear end show. Even by SW standards.

Yeah it rules, anyone who can't take pleasure in it is a dweeb.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

the milk machine posted:

Something beautiful.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

I remember seeing a trailer for this when I went to see an actually good movie and being incredulous as to who thought it was possibly a good idea.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

whoa this rules

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Love Rat posted:

That's what I do in Hunter: Call of the Wild. I walk around in their gorgeous nature simulations and photograph animals.

i think they subtly discourage hunting in RD2 given that you waste the entire carcass and all the trapper clothes look insanely stupid

also the objectives attached to it are laborious fetch quests. i don't want to spend an hour finding a rat for your animal museum you rear end in a top hat

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

like offering candy to a force-capable baby to get it to spend all its midichlorian juice at once

for shame jack black

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
Jimbee has a song she listened to since she was a baby to fall asleep. It brings me to tears just thinking about it but I can find it if there’s interest.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
baby jedies going goblin mode

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Good Citizen posted:

more like codumbo

got em

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

that puppet costs millions of dollars and they are just chucking it like some sort of sports ball.

caught up with the mandolorian and I love this last episode there is just so much that I picked up on

More specifically the DROIDS

I wonder if there is a droid ethical debate in the Star Wars universe

cuz the fact the droids were somewhat fearful of being decommissioned (and just look at Clone Wars for example) and how much personality they have puts into question like how should they be treated

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

that's right, u can't

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

case closed.....!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

YOu a fredd head? you gonna check out that movie when it comes out? with the other babies? haha have fun then.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lpzie posted:

explain this

where's your head at?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Virgil Vox posted:

where's your head at?

don't need a head when you got no brains

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

somebody in muskthread posted "Fatt Baibbi" and I can't get it out of my head now

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ex post facho posted:

remember zegermans

what happened to them

Sorry this is like a thousand pages later

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Virgil Vox posted:

where's your head at?

dont let the world cave in on you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL-gyhZVvx0

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/fineout/status/1644166430642823169?s=20

yes meatball ron, definitely go to legal war with a company that could drop a billion dollars on attorneys without blinking and hope your crew of lovely Liberty University culture warriors can beat them

even if he tries to toll every existing road into Disney they will literally build their own superhighway into the park

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
one way to win any election is to publicly gently caress up one of the biggest tourist destinations in the world lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Virgil Vox posted:

where's your head at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rAOyh7YmEc

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8Nz2cmCp0

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

a helpful bear posted:

one way to win any election is to publicly gently caress up one of the biggest tourist destinations in the world lol

Disney could buy both houses of the FL legislature for what would be a rounding error on their books

he's so god drat stupid

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

Disney could buy both houses of the FL legislature for what would be a rounding error on their books

he's so god drat stupid

his constituents will be hootin' and hollerin' as the economy crashes

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Stupid Boxes posted:

Jimbee has a song she listened to since she was a baby to fall asleep. It brings me to tears just thinking about it but I can find it if there’s interest.

i want to hear the jimbee lullaby song

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

a.lo posted:

YOu a fredd head? you gonna check out that movie when it comes out? with the other babies? haha have fun then.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

im gonna cry

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

a.lo posted:

that puppet costs millions of dollars and they are just chucking it like some sort of sports ball.

caught up with the mandolorian and I love this last episode there is just so much that I picked up on

More specifically the DROIDS

I wonder if there is a droid ethical debate in the Star Wars universe

cuz the fact the droids were somewhat fearful of being decommissioned (and just look at Clone Wars for example) and how much personality they have puts into question like how should they be treated

I think they can feel pain based on how there's a droid torturing another droid at the beginning of return of the jedi

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

the milk machine posted:

star wars bitch

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Thoatse posted:

i want to hear the jimbee lullaby song

https://youtu.be/1xfJpPNg2SM

With the obvious substitution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
how detailed do you think they made the Grogu Doll?