Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

D.N. Nation posted:

I feel like we've glossed over Liberty Media almost buying WWE.

As in, the current owner of the Atlanta Braves almost buying WWE.

....I mean, I think it's funny at least

they could have held one of the Saudi PPVs on the same weekend as the grand prix!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Seams posted:

just remembered that heyman said brandi would leave cody for him when cody eventually lost at wrestlemania

This is Vince. All roads lead to a cuck angle.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Seams posted:

lol i saw roman at first but missed the chicken

:vince:

Seams posted:

just remembered that heyman said brandi would leave cody for him when cody eventually lost at wrestlemania

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Apr 7, 2023

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Majinfoose posted:

This is Vince. All roads lead to a cluck angle.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Seams posted:

Also it's apparently true that Roman was Dusty's real son. Cody lost the match and his dad.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Congratulations to Heyman, Brandi is a hell of a woman.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVx8L7a3MuE

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Please God let this culminate in Brandi coming out and cutting a promo on Heyman where she's the heel for completely inexplicable reasons

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Would be cool if Arn shows up with his Waffle House menu. I loved how Cody had a huge posse in the Daly’s place Dynamites. Man I loved those shows so much.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Vince treated Arn like absolute poo poo when Arn worked for him so I'm glad he hasn't shown back up in the fed. I doubt anything could touch the Glock promo now anyway.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Drakkel posted:

Please God let this culminate in Brandi coming out and cutting a promo on Heyman where she's the heel for completely inexplicable reasons

Brandi showing up to berate the fans for their rubber chicken memes is the only next chapter of this that is acceptable.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

Brandi showing up to berate the fans for their rubber chicken memes is the only next chapter of this that is acceptable.

she gets interrupted by uncle howdy

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I’m so glad I chose to get back into Wrestling only for it to get sold to another dude who just put that megalomaniac back in charge.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Kvlt! posted:

she gets interrupted by uncle howdy

brandi is auntie howdy

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

1glitch0 posted:

If there's chicken references from the crowd on Monday I'm sticking a fork in Cody, he done.

This might be too funny to go away.

This is the kind of self aware meta stuff Cody loved in AEW. I wouldn't be surprised if he just leans into it and either brings one to the ring himself or at the very least make a reference to it in a promo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pillowpants posted:

I’m so glad I chose to get back into Wrestling only for it to get sold to another dude who just put that megalomaniac back in charge.

May I interest you in the other wrestling out their like new japan, all japan, ddt, aew, aaa, roh, gcw, nwa, etc etc

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

If there's chicken references from the crowd on Monday I'm sticking a fork in Cody, he done.

This might be too funny to go away.

Somewhere Vince is cracking a whip at the costume department to get a Stardust-themed chicken suit ready for Cody to wear on Smackdown

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

loving................... uh............................................................................ road warrior hawk

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Cody's push is cock a doodle doomed.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cody rhodes island red Chicken type.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pillowpants posted:

Good news friend, WWE isn't wrestling!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

https://twitter.com/theangelremiel/status/1644222147886284801?t=iru4iIj6j9JBZkoN8INdng&s=19

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Bah gawd, it's the debut of Fowldust!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

kalensc posted:

Bah gawd, it's the debut of Cockdust!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Remember when Bray Wyatt came back to spend like 6 months building up to a Mountain Dew commercial and then just noped the gently caress out the instant Vince came back

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Wait

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the following wrestlemania matches got 4 or above

logan vs rollins 4.5
dominik vs rey 4
flair vs ripley 4.75
owens and zayn vs the usos 5
gunther vs mcintyre vs sheamus 5
roman vs cody 4.5

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
The first five for Sami, Kevin, Usos and Drew. The second for Sheamus. The sixth for Gunther (fifth in WWE making him the sole leader ahead of Gargano with four)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

cody 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
That's stunning that neither Kevin nor Sami had one before, the latter should've gotten ***** for the Nakamura match if nothing else

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Well, I know what song the next Botchamania's ending on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvKazPkRVjQ

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kennel posted:

The first five for Sami, Kevin, Usos and Drew. The second for Sheamus. The sixth for Gunther (fifth in WWE making him the sole leader ahead of Gargano with four)

What was Sheamus' first 5 star match? I assume it was an earlier one with Walter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Alaois posted:

What was Sheamus' first 5 star match? I assume it was an earlier one with Walter

yeah