Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

a.lo posted:

You can buy them at any grocery store

oh you sweet summer child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

has anyone ever seen a recumbent outside of a college town? do they even exist without a pchem professor on them?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Drunkboxer posted:

has anyone ever seen a recumbent outside of a college town? do they even exist without a pchem professor on them?
recumbents are common in beach towns

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

holtemon posted:

I wish there was a breakfast burrito place nearby cause I'm too much a gringo to make my own lol

A good breakfast burrito loving rules

It's easy as hell to make burritos. Just scramble some eggs, toss some onions/crushed garlic/mushrooms/spices/bit of oil/etc on an electric grill press, remove the veggies from the grill, toss the tortilla on the grill for 20s, put it on a plate, put about an inch of food on about 1/6 of the tortilla, wrap it up, and grill it until it's got some sear. Serve it with salsa verde and sour cream if you're so inclined
The wrapping takes a few tries to figure out but if you grill it it basically glues it together so you have some wiggle room. It can also be helpful to drain the eggs before you insert them because otherwise it gets a little sloppy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

God I wish i was making burritos right now

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

I wish newt would fall into a woodchipper rear end first

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

a.lo posted:

Oh is this a cum joke? How about something new? How about something better?

No :wink:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I've said it before but I'll say it again - bagels are just too much bread

239lb post in a 270lb thread

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

ArmZ posted:

a complete sociopath and narcissist focused solely on one objective?

no they mean with only one testicle

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bootleg Trunks posted:

matty is extremely willing to sacrifice other peoples lives

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1644082404666032129

so if it were black people being forced into camps would he make the same argument?

lol yes he would

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

:captainpop:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Or I'd like to be eating a bagel with lox, that sounds good. Call me the fuckin caper crusader i want that nasty oniony cream cheese fish

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Hatebag posted:

It's easy as hell to make burritos. Just scramble some eggs, toss some onions/crushed garlic/mushrooms/spices/bit of oil/etc on an electric grill press, remove the veggies from the grill, toss the tortilla on the grill for 20s, put it on a plate, put about an inch of food on about 1/6 of the tortilla, wrap it up, and grill it until it's got some sear. Serve it with salsa verde and sour cream if you're so inclined
The wrapping takes a few tries to figure out but if you grill it it basically glues it together so you have some wiggle room. It can also be helpful to drain the eggs before you insert them because otherwise it gets a little sloppy

plus with a little bit of food wrap you can make 20 of them or whatever and just freeze them until you’re ready to eat them (might modify what/how you cook as it comes together) because they reheat in a microwave super easy wrapped in a damp paper towel.

you can have dope breakfast ready in 30 seconds

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Hatebag posted:

Evergreen post

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Hatebag posted:

Or I'd like to be eating a bagel with lox, that sounds good. Call me the fuckin caper crusader i want that nasty oniony cream cheese fish

:hmmyes:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

Old guys ride them because their prostates are too swollen and hosed up to ride a normal bike

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Grey Fox posted:

recumbents are common in beach towns

yeah

fair enough

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Old guys ride them because their prostates are too swollen and hosed up to ride a normal bike

I am admittedly a layman but I thought the seat part of the bike remains external while in use

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

*spends $20m on an election* wtf guys whyd you only blow 2m on this

Apr 7, 2003

I see cumbies (my special word for recumbent bikes) all the time around here

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

surprised but also not to discover you have a “one true bicycle” mentality

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Hatebag posted:

the thing about burritos, like tacos, is that it's kind-of harder to make one burrito than 10 burritos unless you don't care about throwing food away.

e: oh you also noted this, I'm glad (if unsurprised) that we agree

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

we used to have a local coffee place with a drive thru and they made breakfast bagels which contained like an inch thick layer of sliced ham, 2 fried eggs and 2 slices of cheese... i usually got it on a jalapeno cheddar bagel

it's a starbucks now

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

What a cursed place

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

new sheetz offering, the Cum Bagel

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

now I have to edit my "PFC Special Words" spreadsheet

Apr 7, 2003

One time after a wind storm there was a tree down across the trail I was riding on, and an old guy was struggling to lift his cumbie over the tree. I had a good laugh at how much he was struggling. What a weak old bitch

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

ex post facho posted:

free cumsheetz

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ex post facho posted:

this was from Mennonites

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I love bagels

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

emfive posted:

the thing about burritos, like tacos, is that it's kind-of harder to make one burrito than 10 burritos unless you don't care about throwing food away.

e: oh you also noted this, I'm glad (if unsurprised) that we agree

Usually what I do is just make a big thing of taco meat and then use the leftovers in chili later on in the week

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Old guys ride them because their backs are ruined. Sound familiar? Don't worry, you'll have some great cool gear to show off.

Apr 7, 2003

petit choux posted:

Old guys ride them because their backs are ruined. Sound familiar? Don't worry, you'll have some great cool gear to show off.

My back has been ruined for years and I don’t need a weak old bitch bike

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Red Baron posted:

plus with a little bit of food wrap you can make 20 of them or whatever and just freeze them until you’re ready to eat them (might modify what/how you cook as it comes together) because they reheat in a microwave super easy wrapped in a damp paper towel.

you can have dope breakfast ready in 30 seconds

Yes, i know the joys of a freezer full of burritos. I used to make a big heap of burritos and freeze em and then as needed put a few in the fridge to thaw ahead of time. I prefer to pop em on the grill for the maillard reaction though. I should have a burrito prep night some time, i love burritos

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Before the decade is up pfc will be in here posting a 10k recumbent bike

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

kaleedity posted:

free cumsheetz

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Red Baron posted:

surprised but also not to discover you have a “one true bicycle” mentality

No, he's a future recumbent rider and is apparently having difficulty with that reality.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Very Trumpish

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

Ligs Suckstrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003