Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Hatebag posted:

It's easy as hell to make burritos. Just scramble some eggs, toss some onions/crushed garlic/mushrooms/spices/bit of oil/etc on an electric grill press, remove the veggies from the grill, toss the tortilla on the grill for 20s, put it on a plate, put about an inch of food on about 1/6 of the tortilla, wrap it up, and grill it until it's got some sear. Serve it with salsa verde and sour cream if you're so inclined
The wrapping takes a few tries to figure out but if you grill it it basically glues it together so you have some wiggle room. It can also be helpful to drain the eggs before you insert them because otherwise it gets a little sloppy

Hell yeah bud, appreciate that

Yeah I'll give it a shot one of these days, just need to remember to grab some ingredients next time I'm at the store

I used to go to Qdoba for these cause breakfast was an option out west, but definitely not here in the south

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

https://youtu.be/1UZqRahKx78

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My back has been ruined for years and I don’t need a weak old bitch bike

Your back is due for more ruination too, isn't it? You might as well face it. You're an old man, you've got hairy ear holes.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

goth smoking cloves posted:

Before the decade is up pfc will be in here posting a 10k recumbent bike

Exactly, he just doesn't realize how cool they are yet.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

holtemon posted:

I used to go to Qdoba for these cause breakfast was an option out west, but definitely not here in the south

They don't even do breakfast here anymore, it's the loving worst

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

the thing about burritos, like tacos, is that it's kind-of harder to make one burrito than 10 burritos unless you don't care about throwing food away.

e: oh you also noted this, I'm glad (if unsurprised) that we agree

You can also just save the leftover burrito insides and toss em on a salad or save em and put em in something else later. I waste very little food and i try to compost a lot of stuff too

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
the only cyclists that annoy me are the guys trying to wedge their bike into a packed train car at rush hour

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

I'm faded

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Food FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

the only cyclists that annoy me are the guys trying to wedge their bike into a packed train car at rush hour

That’s me

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Drunkboxer posted:

Our bike issue here is we have some curvy old country roads outside of town and they love to ride like 5-6 deep and take up the whole lane

Honestly I'm surprised more people don't get hit by cars flying around the blind corners

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

If bikes are so good what're you doing on the train

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

19 o'clock posted:

at least my favorite poster never stops

Scamer Joe Biden!!!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

holtemon posted:

Hell yeah bud, appreciate that

Yeah I'll give it a shot one of these days, just need to remember to grab some ingredients next time I'm at the store

There were some really good Mexican places in NC, unfortunately I haven't found any that good up here in MD yet. I had my first tongue taco from a joint that claimed to be a pizza joint but slowly went over to mostly Mexican, they just didn't bother changing the sign.

That pic looks like AI also, is it?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
well and i guess the dudes that jump from street to sidewalk and back again annoy me too but I’m assuming those people get run over eventually

Apr 7, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Can’t bring a car on the train

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Drunkboxer posted:

That's why they don't allow bikes on the trains in DC during rush hour. I'm kinda surprised other places don't have a rule like that.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

in general i like to have prepared cilantro, green onions and diced onions on hand at all times because you can throw them on top of tacos, burritos, scrambled eggs and potatoes, eggs and rice, fried rice, noodles, beans, ramen, pho, etc pretty much with every meal but i try for like 3 or 4 days worth at a time

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Oh, same

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

hes taking up the space of like 4 people that’s what hes doing

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

goth smoking cloves posted:

Before the decade is up pfc will be in here posting a 10k recumbent bike

hey before i zone out you were 100% correct on the thca thing.
no idea how i missed the memo on that.

fuckin' zooted suited riot over here.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

petit choux posted:

There were some really good Mexican places in NC, unfortunately I haven't found any that good up here in MD yet. I had my first tongue taco from a joint that claimed to be a pizza joint but slowly went over to mostly Mexican, they just didn't bother changing the sign.

That pic looks like AI also, is it?

Yeah NC goon here, one of our favorite Mexican places is a food truck parked outside an abandoned gas station but they don't serve breakfast either

And I dunno about AI but I'm assuming so. I've been going through etsy.com "Trump" artworks for snipes and this one caught my eye lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Hatebag posted:

Yes, i know the joys of a freezer full of burritos. I used to make a big heap of burritos and freeze em and then as needed put a few in the fridge to thaw ahead of time. I prefer to pop em on the grill for the maillard reaction though. I should have a burrito prep night some time, i love burritos

gently caress yeah

definitely grill or otherwise brown them for sure if you can, 100% agree with you there

but I know some goons love that magic food box, and I still want them to know they can eat delicious burritos

Apr 7, 2003

holtemon posted:

Yeah NC goon here, one of our favorite Mexican places is a food truck parked outside an abandoned gas station

Lol we’re so casual about America being a decaying shithole nowadays

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

One time after a wind storm there was a tree down across the trail I was riding on, and an old guy was struggling to lift his cumbie over the tree. I had a good laugh at how much he was struggling. What a weak old bitch

And now you’re the old man.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

well and i guess the dudes that jump from street to sidewalk and back again annoy me too but I’m assuming those people get run over eventually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdIARGRMrk4&t=69s

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Drunkboxer posted:

Yes, we do, or did. I had to give up riding a few years ago when I blew out my knee, but I'm hoping to get back on soon. I was a bike messenger for years and got hit by a lot of cars, mostly not my fault.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I was getting ready for work today and in my sleepy haze said out loud with total sincerity "god I loving miss jimbee"

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Lol we’re so casual about America being a decaying shithole nowadays

Fuckin hell right lol

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

trains transport cars all the time what are you talking about

Brainwreck
Mar 17, 2009
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/KawaiitRiot/status/1644151672979988482

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Musk is older than that

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

a.lo posted:

And now you’re the old man.

And the cat's in the cradle with the silver spoon

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
My favorite part about the new Mario movie is John Leguizamo making GBS threads on Hollywood about not hiring more Latino actors lol

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/amtrak/status/1496863520419454976?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

pfffft not with that attitude

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Spoondick posted:

in general i like to have prepared cilantro, green onions and diced onions on hand at all times because you can throw them on top of tacos, burritos, scrambled eggs and potatoes, eggs and rice, fried rice, noodles, beans, ramen, pho, etc pretty much with every meal but i try for like 3 or 4 days worth at a time

It really sounds like a lot of my fellow goons are seriously into cooking, I wish I had it together enough to always have cilantro and green onions on hand LOL. If I only stopped posting and playing syntths I could spend more time in the kitchen I guess.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

One time after a wind storm there was a tree down across the trail I was riding on, and an old over the tree. I had a good laugh at how much he was struggling. What a weak old bitch

TIMPO: old guy was struggling to lift his cumbie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

there was a local shop here called gringo's which, i mean, it was a few white guys cooking tex mex and their stuff was mostly just ok. They had really fuckin killer salsa verde though, not sure if it's how they prepped or sourced it.

Name probably was a bad idea and they went out of business