Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

kaleedity posted:

Trains don't exploit passengers enough

and yet the trolley problem exists, we could make it so, but we choose to not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Sabine Hossenfelder has a really good video that very accurately explains why trans-bans are ridiculous, including pointing out the glaring obvious fact that one athlete is almost certainly always at an advantage or disadvantage to another; that's why sports are interesting.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's somehow more often cheaper to fly out of DC than to take a train somewhere

How did we gently caress things up so badly

this is the amtrak from NYC to Pittsburgh. eleven hours AND a train transfer in Harrisburg to a BUS

if i wanted to get there from Vermont i would also need a seven hour amtrak ride to NYC and then have to spend the night in NYC which would be a $200+ hotel stay or sleeping in penn station

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Plinkey posted:

This is the day jesus died right?

Neat, imma go get a coffee and a ham egg and cheese bagel

lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

♥️

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
hmm just realized maybe I shouldn't say "Happy passover" to my teamies

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Given the size of the United States we should have invested in faster trains.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

holtemon posted:

You and me both bud. I love cooking fresh at home but drat the prep is just so tedious

one of the fun things about this thread is that amidst the "terrmm" and "Ptrumo" posts, every once in a while we learn that Random Poster X is an expert in tree health, telecom, commercial plumbing, etc etc.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
jesus is basically the OG duncan idaho

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

a.lo posted:

Given the size of the United States we should have invested in faster trains.

Morocco now has a high speed rail line.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Prius_Roadrage posted:

Posting pictures of my dog Pippin and his big sister Gina as a memorial to Jimbee

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Me, at you are posts

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Stupid Boxes posted:

My phone is pretty much all Jimbee pictures. When get around to it I’ll put an album together.

She was so happy.

She was so special and it was always a joy to see her pictures, I've been so upset and I feel for you and yours, Jimbee was so loved in her short time here.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Red Baron posted:

hmmmmmm

I should buy some of these, but what do I do with them? do I eat them? smoke them? what?

THCA is the THC most prevalent in flower so it has to be heated before it will do anything to you.

I honestly just sandwich some between two layers of weed and/or tobacco in a bowl and smoke concentrates that way

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

WarMECH posted:

thing is if im going from dc to orlando then having my own car would be good because theres no other way to get around

if my destination is dc then i'm def leaving my car at home and taking the metro baby love da metro!

Yeah you could just rent a car in orlando and probably save a lot of hassle or just drive 20 hours and save the hassle plus a bunch of money. Plus that $520 doesn't cover fares for people and it may have only been one way for the car, i wasn't paying attention

Dc metro is great, love that metro smell

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

goth smoking cloves posted:

THCA is the THC most prevalent in flower so it has to be heated before it will do anything to you.

I honestly just sandwich some between two layers of weed and/or tobacco in a bowl and smoke concentrates that way

Most of these companies are also just selling straight up weed too :ssh:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

green onions are easy to grow too, even in small pots on a patio or something... you can plant the root end you don't eat directly in soil and get a new green onion eventually

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hey man they can poo and pee where they want to. plants dont love unconditionally

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

petit choux posted:

Oh you put them in a glass or something in the fridge? I used to do that with some herbs, it didn't occur to do that with g onions though, for sure!

Roots in a jar of water in the window is what I do

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/jMhInjw.mp4

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

lmfao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Trup

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Joementum posted:

this is the amtrak from NYC to Pittsburgh. eleven hours AND a train transfer in Harrisburg to a BUS

if i wanted to get there from Vermont i would also need a seven hour amtrak ride to NYC and then have to spend the night in NYC which would be a $200+ hotel stay or sleeping in penn station

Yeah the only real use case for amtrak is traveling betwen dc and boston and depending on how many people you have it's often cheaper AND faster to just drive. But i suppose that's by design

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

DryGoods posted:

how detailed do you think they made the Grogu Doll?

Grogu sucked me off?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

AxGrap posted:

Making bagels is not terribly hard either

Fuuuuuck yeah, my favorite part is making the holes. Spinny fingers go!!!

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

HOW DOES THE MIRROR KNOW

WHAT ELSE DOES IT KNOW

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
i have rode on bullet trains in shanghai and hk a few years ago, our poo poo is so embarrassing lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol whoa

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I should make bread but I'm feeling very lazy today

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Prius_Roadrage posted:

Posting pictures of my dog Pippin and his big sister Gina as a memorial to Jimbee

hell yes

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Peter Gabrielishly:]

Hot Karl Marx posted:

IN YOUR rear end

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

The mirror calls on dark forces, much like my ability to GOT YOUR NOSE

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Hatebag posted:

Yeah the only real use case for amtrak is traveling betwen dc and boston and depending on how many people you have it's often cheaper AND faster to just drive. But i suppose that's by design

Yeah I wanna take the train from Saint Paul MN to devils lake ND with the fam but def can't justify the price. I could buy 2 mid tier steam decks for that!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

a.lo posted:

anybody say Goon Friday yet?

:pray:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
buddykins. the mirror is not intelligent. It's just refracted light w- you know what it is intelligent. This is why you don't write in steam or blood on mirrors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Who needs CERN the tik tinkers just got a new physics coming in hot