Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

$12 for a miniature rubber chicken. Doesn't include Cody Rhodes, much like WWE's plans for the top of the card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ahaha there it is

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

did cody know

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

:vince:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Tee hee.

Tweak posted:

did cody know

There was a shot of him on the pre-show and a shot of him during his entrance while he was holding his daughter that suggested, uh, no, he found out that day.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lmfao

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
has anybody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyg_1Aqczv0

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Roman going over was clear as day once someone pointed out that his reign would hit 1k days at the next blood money show

I mean of course he was, his name is Roman REIGNS, not Roman Has His Reign Ended.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

That DICK! posted:

Imagine you had the worst day of your life and then you woke up the next day and found out that, through no fault of your own, people would be throwing rubber chickens at you until the day you died

lmao

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I can't begrudge Christian for taking a big payday for one final run with his bestie where they'll be treated like a huge deal. You go treat this business like an ATM, bud :unsmith:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Rarity posted:

I can't begrudge Christian for taking a big payday for one final run with his bestie where they'll be treated like a huge deal. You go treat this business like an ATM, bud :unsmith:

ehhhhhhhh...

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Edge comes back for the last hoorah of the brood but this time Christian Is Also Present.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Realistically though what would an Edge/Christian tag run look like in 2024/25? What are they gonna do, wrestle the Usos and like....Maximum Male Models??

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Barry Bluejeans posted:

lol check the username, that's absolutely Brian Cage's account

Hell yeah gonna buy a Blu Ray copy of "Enough Said" starring James Gandalfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfuss from Brian Cage :coolfish:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

reignofevil posted:

Edge comes back for the last hoorah of the brood but this time Christian Is Also Present.

Yeah I'm all for Christian making a gently caress ton of money, but let's not pretend this would be anything but Edge and Christian

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm sure WWE would make sure Edge & Christian get a wonderful final match in the fed by having them job to *rolls dice* Baron Corbin and Elias

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Drakkel posted:

Realistically though what would an Edge/Christian tag run look like in 2024/25? What are they gonna do, wrestle the Usos and like....Maximum Male Models??

lol if MMM will be still be there within a few months.
Usos would probably the best option to have high chance of a great match.
New Day maybe?

Wiki says Christian debuted 3/7/21 so if we guess a 3 year contract he would have a 4 week build up to Mania 2024. Which, imo be a bit short and fast, they still could do that.

VVVV bahahaha, get that part time gig and full time pay.

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Apr 7, 2023

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/status/1644322733327634432?t=RvmXZrjWv5_mRlRfVrpmvQ&s=33

Also won't appear on SD tonight

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

lol why all of this for roman reigns of all people?

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

1glitch0 posted:

He is the Tribal Chief.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

1glitch0 posted:

Vince

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
???

https://twitter.com/thelouisdangoor/status/1644350770773475329?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

This is booking malpractice.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Vince really, really hates the territories, huh?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/h1twom4n/status/1644365183857434624?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

lol if MMM will be still be there within a few months.

Why would Vince ever fire a comedy act when he could just make it really lovely and humiliating because he thinks that’s funnier

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

This is the best one yet

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Codependent Poster posted:

Cuts are gonna happen yeah. It will also be pretty telling if HHH's people are protected this time or not.

They weren’t last time and were only brought back when Vince left so I don’t expect that to change

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Finn apparently tore his calf like 3 weeks before Wrestlemania. So he wrestled that match with a hole in his head and a torn calf. Why are you doing this to yourself, Finn?

Also makes that table spot from the platform even more insane.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1644392959645712435

what a headline

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

No, but seriously. He's not a draw. Why all the concessions and mega push?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Still feel bad for Cody

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

"Notice me Rocky"

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Professor Funk posted:

Finn apparently tore his calf like 3 weeks before Wrestlemania. So he wrestled that match with a hole in his head and a torn calf. Why are you doing this to yourself, Finn?

Also makes that table spot from the platform even more insane.

I'm glad Cody and his broken titty inspired other people to wrestle Hell in a Cell matches with injuries and still get nothing from it in the end.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

I only lurk this thread now and then around Wrestlemainia season but I just want to say this past week has been absolutely incredible.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Still feel bad for Cody
Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

1glitch0 posted:

Vince