Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Yeah all real jobs the second you get overtime you get loving punished and ripped a new rear end in a top hat by management. You'll have supervisors checking your time and telling you to go home to avoid overtime or else there will be consequences.

Or you could just be a cop and gently caress around for hours of probably double pay, cruising around doing shopping or whatever on tax payer dime. No loving reason for cops to be running such a racket but I guess when you're a state sanctioned gang they just let you do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Zeriel posted:

it's just a competing instant payment system to other services that offer the same thing. it's loving astounding that there really are people this stupid.

they can't extract rent from it therefore it is bad

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This el nino thing sure sounds unpleasant

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
what i'm saying is all retail banking should be nationalized

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

RealityWarCriminal posted:

every job that gives out overtime is like this

i could have worked OT today, but i only did 3 hours to get to 42 hours for the week, and im drinking vodka now and about to smoke weed and play video games

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Jfc hahahahaha

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Zeriel posted:

it's just a competing instant payment system to other services that offer the same thing. it's loving astounding that there really are people this stupid.

so off brand for the gop to dupe their followers into thinking some innocuous govt program is part of an insane plot to control its citizens

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
still cant believe that biden took away gas stoves

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Plinkey posted:

i could have worked OT today, but i only did 3 hours to get to 42 hours for the week, and im drinking vodka now and about to smoke weed and play video games

what are you playing?

about to finally start INFRA and inspect some urban structural damage

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Plinkey posted:

I am also about to play video games. We are video game buddies! What are you playing? Me I'm playing Baldur's Gate, the OG (but the EE). I recall someone ITT like Al! or Lastgirl was into it

I am not however starting my day with vodka and weed. I am drinking tea and desperately attempting to wake up enough not to die to a kobold

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

RealityWarCriminal posted:

my dad used to work at h&r block. they would get mad at him for working more than 40 hours a week as they scheduled him 6 days a week during tax season

my mom's husband owns his own CPA firm, and during tax season works about 70 hours a week, from late jan - mid april

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Please Clap!...

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1643702297992519683

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
“But to be honest, I always feel nervous because I could end up dead on the cross,” said Enaje, who has been crucified 34 times.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Plinkey posted:

my mom's husband owns his own CPA firm, and during tax season works about 70 hours a week, from late jan - mid april

concerning.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

They call this a Pittsburgh bicycle

lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/dwdavison/status/1644347451019542529

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

This el nino thing sure sounds unpleasant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0-pHnykC9s

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1644397636550623232

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Absolutely gently caress this lady but how do you get attempted murder for ‘planning’? Sounds like she didn’t have any weapons or take any action at all besides writing in a journal? Am I missing something

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

DryGoods posted:

just buy a normal bike

To me electric bikes are normal
--the electric joker

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
At some point they'll just give up and raise the voting age to 35 or something.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Utz posted:

“But to be honest, I always feel nervous because I could end up dead on the cross,” said Enaje, who has been crucified 34 times.

Hmm, no blood on the nails. Looks like a crucifake to me

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

Yeah all real jobs the second you get overtime you get loving punished and ripped a new rear end in a top hat by management. You'll have supervisors checking your time and telling you to go home to avoid overtime or else there will be consequences.

Or you could just be a cop and gently caress around for hours of probably double pay, cruising around doing shopping or whatever on tax payer dime. No loving reason for cops to be running such a racket but I guess when you're a state sanctioned gang they just let you do it.

*Laughs in salaried before beginning to weep*

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KeeganNYC/status/1644378591180800001

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Good Citizen posted:

Absolutely gently caress this lady but how do you get attempted murder for ‘planning’? Sounds like she didn’t have any weapons or take any action at all besides writing in a journal? Am I missing something

She forgot to write “in Minecraft” when doing her murder planning

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Must be I’m missing something but who was she even talking to in the article? This sounds a lot like an unstable person being groomed into planning a crime like after 911

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bilirubin posted:

concerning.

he seems to not mind it, but he's basically anti-social until may, except for sundays

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Asproigerosis posted:

work construction, they hand out OT pretty easily

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

lol, no you dont

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Yes... Ha Ha Ha... YES!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Bilirubin posted:

I am also about to play video games. We are video game buddies! What are you playing? Me I'm playing Baldur's Gate, the OG (but the EE). I recall someone ITT like Al! or Lastgirl was into it

I am not however starting my day with vodka and weed. I am drinking tea and desperately attempting to wake up enough not to die to a kobold

Elminster left on his own terms

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Drove out to lovely Johnstown PA today to see my wife’s grandma. There’s a section of a pretty busy road that’s half washed out, so they just put barriers around the damaged section and stuck stop signs up. It’s been like that for well over a year now.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you probably just have bad management

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

watching the big short and feeling loving spiritually exhausted

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

depends on if you're paid salary or hourly

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I’m sure its fine

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

a.lo posted:

Oh is this a cum joke? How about something new? How about something better?

that would be cool but idk if youre capable of it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

el trumpo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ay yi yi