Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

DrPossum posted:

YOU CAN'T JSUT SAY TOOP AND CALL THAT A POST THAT'S NOT A POST AND NOT EVEN A WORD

you just said it! you just said "TOOP"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

DrPossum posted:

YOU CAN'T JSUT SAY TOOP AND CALL THAT A POST THAT'S NOT A POST AND NOT EVEN A WORD

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
toop troop

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

DrPossum posted:

JSUT SAY TOOP

toop!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

tacodaemon posted:

I found some other articles and apparently her sister called the cops saying she had gone on wild rants about shooting up the school a couple of times and the cops went to her house with a search warrant and it was a really gross hoarder house with moldy half-eaten food everywhere and they found her asleep in a bed with holes punched in the wall next to it and they interviewed her and took some of her stuff

Things would not be so bad, in terms of optics etc, for trans people if every once in a while a cis person did a mass murder. It's awful to say that but you know what I mean.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
all tooped up with no place to trub

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Ham Cheeks posted:

you just said it! you just said "TOOP"

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

any new troofs today

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Trųmp

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Animal-Mother posted:

WCW tried to name a wrestler "The Final Solution."

hardcore holly's finisher was almost called the hollycaust

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm in the middle of making dinner but I'm going to take the time to say "Tmump"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Boycotting bud lite and drinking bud lite with lime instead.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

there are so many Unicode characters out there, somebody should "lead the charge" of incorporating many of them into our posts here

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

I'm in the middle of making dinner but I'm going to take the time to say "Tmump"

It’s not even three yet where you’re at grandpa

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonian/status/1644407190298693632

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It’s not even three yet where you’re at grandpa

I had to start some dough for naan

e: also some veg stock

hey gang that reminds me to remind everybody, save your chunks of onion, celery, carrot, parsley, leek, mushrooms, green onion, daikon, etc in big baggies in your freezer, then you can make veg "stock" whenever you want. For any kind of soup or sauce, fresh veg stock is always better than water, plus you waste a lot less. Leeks in particular make fantastic stock. Oh, and also, on this same topic, as the Official (semi) Ambassador for Elephant Garlic (South Central US region) I encourage you to put elephant garlic in all of your stock/broth recipes, it is superb.

emfive has issued a correction as of 20:20 on Apr 7, 2023

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

there are so many Unicode characters out there, somebody should "lead the charge" of incorporating many of them into our posts here

I use this page to find some of the good ones

https://emojidb.org/penis-emojis?user_typed_query=1&utm_source=user_search

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

it's true, here in oregon you might see me clapping my hands with delight when the budtender magically pulls a joint from behind my ear

lmoa

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
♣💋 ᵗ€aυρ 👊🐧

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
https://lingojam.com/FancyTextGenerator

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I've got like two thousand or so pets in a box and none of you would appreciate their beauty. Keeping Madagascar hissing roaches is like having a little kingdom of pets though and I like that.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
they get so happy and hissy when I give them their corn

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I've got like two thousand or so pets in a box and none of you would appreciate their beauty. Keeping Madagascar hissing roaches is like having a little kingdom of pets though and I like that.

I want to do crickets so bad but i am not allowed for good reasons.

Post the pets

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

also fileformat.info has pretty much everything

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I think Liv.e's Girl in the Half Pearl is my favorite album so far this year

here's the opening cut from it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASceJ61eQ5c

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

they get so happy and hissy when I give them their corn

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lol

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

꧁𝓕𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾꧂

drat that is pretty useful

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

quote:

Crow, the billionaire heir to a real estate fortune, has said that he’s filled his property with these mementoes because he hates communism and fascism.

I mean, if I had a billion dollars I'd also be buying all the nazi poo poo I could find.

Granted, it would be for the purpose of destroying it all, but hey different strokes amiright

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

dude no joke keeping reptiles completely changed how i feel about bugs bc it was cheaper to raise my own feeders than buy them

and...wtf dubia roaches are actually really cute?? i don't use em as feeders anymore. they're too gentle and chill to condemn to death

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Nazi memorabilia and dictator statue garden. Very normal for billionaire supreme court sugar daddy.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"BoothBaberGinsburg" is an anagram for "bugger both bi barons"

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Třümp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

a.lo posted:

vince Mcmahons mustache looks like poo poo. Been on this beautiful earth for almost 80 years and a billionaire and can’t even do it right.

I think its great

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I SAID NO!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

turo

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

Things would not be so bad, in terms of optics etc, for trans people if every once in a while a cis person did a mass murder. It's awful to say that but you know what I mean.

:gerty:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tomba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Oh this? It's my complete collection of Nazi memorabilia including Hitlers single testicle. I should absolutely be the most powerful man in the planet.