Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

climate change is just going to get worse hth

edit: doom snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

actionjackson posted:

:haibrow: :haibrow: :haibrow: :haibrow: :haibrow:

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

actionjackson posted:

yes

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

actionjackson posted:

not for the great lakes. its in our interest to destroy the rest of the world. usa #1 baby

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

silicone thrills posted:

I recently had to do this for myself when switching to contract work and jesus christ it was a loving confusing process. And then when we finally did settle on a provider the actual price was still different than the ACA website showed and the insurance provider, one we had for years anyway made us go through a totally different web portal to pay for everything vs the normal site where we do our copays and poo poo anyway.

Also we don't really know what we are paying because we don't know what tax benefits we will get until everything settles with taxes bc i dont know if i crossed a threshhold or not.

:rolldice: will I get health coverage and not taxed today?

Also feel you on all the random sites every insurer has to do one single function and they don't even have federated logins so you have to make a new account on each, and then your insurer changes every year either from ACA or your employer with no input from you and guess what, you get to sign up to 5 different websites all over again! If you can find them all anyway!

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

not for the great lakes. its in our interest to destroy the rest of the world. usa ohio #1 baby

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
reading Debt the first 5000 years again thanks to that goon that posted the libgen link and i find this citation

IMF warns second bailout would 'threaten democracy' posted:

From Times Online
November 23, 2009
Angela Jameson and Elizabeth Judge

The public will not bail out the financial services sector for a second time if another global crisis blows up in four or five years time, the managing-director of the International Monetary Fund warned this morning.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn told the CBI annual conference of business leaders that another huge call on public finances by the financial services sector would not be tolerated by the “man in the street” and could even threaten democracy.

"Most advanced economies will not accept any more [bailouts]...The political reaction will be very strong, putting some democracies at risk," he told delegates.

"I do believe that the financial sector needs to contribute both to the costs of the financial crisis and to reduce recourse to public funds in the future," he said.

Mr Strauss-Kahn said that imposing high capital ratio requirements on banks was one price the financial services sector must pay to prevent the threat of further multi-billion dollar bailouts.

He pointed to the debate in the US over the Troubled Asset Relief Programme and said that in many countries, including France and Germany, he doubted that politicians would secure the mandate needed to secure any further bail-outs if banks got in to trouble again, in several years' time.

Europe is in dispute over the spiralling cost of the global economic bailout, with Germany and France calling for a reduction in state support as their economies have shown signs of an upturn.

In September, George Osborne, the Shadow Chancellor, sided with Germany and France, accusing Gordon Brown of being in "complete denial" over the mounting bill of the financial rescue packages and agreed with Britain's neighbours that it was time to look for an exit strategy. Countries are recovering from recession at different rates, with Britain lagging behind.

Mr Strauss-Kahn said that while the global economy had made "remarkable" progress in exiting recession, and was on the cusp of recovery, it remained "highly vulnerable" to shocks.

He said state support for the world's battered economies must remain in place if a smooth recovery is to be achieved.

"We recommend erring on the side of caution as exiting too early is costlier than exiting too late."

Mr Strauss-Kahn is one of a series of high-profile speakers at the CBI conference, in Central London. Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Nick Clegg will all speak at the event as they seek to sway influential business leaders before a general election next year.

In his speech, Mr Strauss-Kahn also warned that the huge amounts of capital being pumped into China could fuel a pan-Asian bubble.

His comments come after warnings from economists that the economic conditions in China and the rest of Asia are such that asset prices could rip free of their fundamental values unless the bubble threat is addressed.

The Chinese banking sector is currently the scene of an unprecedented frenzy of new lending, which could reach up to 11,000 billion yuan (£97.7 billion) by the end of this year.

Mr Strauss-Khan said that the old paradigm of growth generation based on households in the US was dead. The future sources of growth and the recovery will "depend on a new balance between the US and deficit countries on one hand and emerging markets and surplus countries on the other".

Emerging markets will provide some of the growth that the US can no longer offer, however he warned that while China and other emerging Asian economies were shifting from exports to domestic demand, they still had some way to go.

more innocent times

also china crisis possibly?????? lol

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Darley just got caught watering down some of the most expensive thoroughbred horse semens in the world with rat cum. stocks in freefall

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

SorePotato posted:

Darley just got caught watering down some of the most expensive thoroughbred horse semens in the world with rat cum. stocks in freefall

'commercial rat cum bootleg operation' sounds like something one might build in Dwarf Fortress completely as a joke for clicks, not an actual business

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
wouldnt you want to at least use horse semen?

I mean im sure it take a few rats to match a horse load

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

silentsnack posted:

'commercial rat cum bootleg operation' sounds like something one might build in Dwarf Fortress completely as a joke for clicks, not an actual business

More or less valuable than a cheesmaker?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

its really not hard to get gallons of rat semen, I make syrup in my garage

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

My rats are all female

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

SorePotato posted:

Now with Vitamin R

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Rat? Fat Tony you promised dog or better

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Look at this rat's drained balls

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hmmm it appears we replaced our great lakes with corn syrup and gasoline

womp womp

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Based on our local examples here they give themselves brain damage by firing artillery at brown civilians

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

A Bakers Cousin posted:

wouldnt you want to at least use horse semen?

I mean im sure it take a few rats to match a horse load

no cause if the other horses semen gets to the egg you have dna proof that you got scammed. the rat semen will test like semen but not make a rat horse.
use your head man, this is cum runnin 101

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
what is the use of science if I cant tell horse jizz from rat jizz

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

its too precious to waste a drop on testing. the only way youd know is if you get a horse out of it thats not from your studs line

thats the whole reason it needs to be thinned down in the first place. demand is as high as the stakes

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

A Bakers Cousin posted:

what is the use of science if I cant tell horse jizz from rat jizz

science can tell the difference if you send it to a cum lab, otherwise you're stuck hoping your sommelier can taste the difference

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
horse world is weird

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

silentsnack posted:

science can tell the difference if you send it to a cum lab, otherwise you're stuck hoping your sommelier can taste the difference

i'm a level 9 cummelier, certified by the court of master cummeliers

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

its too precious to waste a drop on testing. the only way youd know is if you get a horse out of it thats not from your studs line

thats the whole reason it needs to be thinned down in the first place. demand is as high as the stakes

Do the horses only cum once in their lives or something

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

quote:

Narrator: Super-fertile stallions like Big Star can ejaculate once a day. Theoretically, this means he could produce over $20 million worth of semen during an eight-month stud season.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

A Bakers Cousin posted:

horse world is weird

Horse people are the biggest freaks in America and no one else comes close

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ratfucking is good for the economy

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

Do the horses only cum once in their lives or something

idk im just bluffing

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It'll all be worth it if we somehow get a horse-sized rat or rat-sized horse

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
id pay good money for rat sized horses

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Horse people are the biggest freaks in America and no one else comes close

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Horse chiropractors exist

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
Rats off to ya

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
A thread favorite is expanding his reach
https://twitter.com/JustinWolfers/status/1644431219986165775?t=cI3Yra_oI_kZXbzXFexF3w&s=19

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
it’s hosed how you buy a can at the corner store and its $.99 for jizz but you skip over to the city and the exact same cum is in a glass bottle for $4.99 called free range organic semen?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blackrock has fallen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US_QP5yuYuI

Stock seems to be ok though.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

A Bakers Cousin posted:

id pay good money for rat sized horses

Two horse sized rats for me please

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005