Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Al! posted:

silver medal again huh?

:eyepop:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

FOR YOU!!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

fool

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

taibbi did it for free lmao. the ultimate self own

Yeah Musk has got it. The right stuff.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hella pretty cat picture

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

FOR YOU!!

:boomshaka:
:boom:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lpzie you left yourself so wide open im beginning to suspect it was a trap

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

sometimes i tell myself "look you can't quote every single pet, it might get to be too much" but damnit that's a cute cat, all of you have lovely pets and i am happy you share them

see?? omg

Yeah that's a good boy.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Lpzie posted:

bufdykins is the dumbest man on the Internet

Al! posted:

silver medal again huh?

Lmaoo

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

mad.radhu posted:

man what was up with that one

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
I would love a silver medal

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

AxGrap posted:

I realized my phone stores photos as small movies that you can select the perfect frame from? I guess you can export those as gifs?

You can extract all frames anyway can't you? But anyway, what's this boy's name again?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

AxGrap posted:

I realized my phone stores photos as small movies that you can select the perfect frame from? I guess you can export those as gifs?

Yeah those are neat. I made this gif from one of those when I saw Andrew Bird a week ago.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sort of would like it to say "WHARGARBL" instead of "super speed," but it's not crucial

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

sometimes i tell myself "look you can't quote every single pet, it might get to be too much" but damnit that's a cute cat, all of you have lovely pets and i am happy you share them

see?? omg

you can quote as many pets as you want if you put your mind to it

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Greg Legg posted:

drat. I'm not defending Taibbi or anything, but Musk got him to do all that poo poo with the twitter files and now he's cutting him loose? What a bastard.

It's the same mistake these sycophants keep making. Think of how many people were trying to suckle Trump's teats and how quickly he'd just drop them. Musk is far far more of a thin skinned bitch about it though. Trump was never bothered. He'd just drop you and poo poo on your grave. Musk is a petty 2003 forums mod. Trump is a power poster.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

clockwise from top-left:

no yes no no no no

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

petit choux posted:

Sort of would like it to say "WHARGARBL" instead of "super speed," but it's not crucial

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

get "trump"

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

a classic. that expression lmao

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

petit choux posted:

thank you for the notes. I agree that I should have replaced the SUPER SPEED text with something else, but I didn't have the time to really get creative here. I'll aim to improve for next time. :hfive:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
It's the year 2023 and crime has been outlawed. Only criminals are allowed to do crime, and the one who does the most crime is president.
It's:

尸尺ヨ己工句ヨ几卞 亡尺工冊ヨ

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bearjew posted:

get "trump"

Any sufficiently motivated person should be able to get trump. Will be a lot easier if you don't plan on surviving it though. That's the mass shooter's advantage.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1644403429610074112?cxt=HHwWgMC9lZ6NjNItAAAA

https://mobile.twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1644444715511578624?cxt=HHwWgICwjbLwntItAAAA

Womp womp

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

thank you for the notes. I agree that I should have replaced the SUPER SPEED text with something else, but I didn't have the time to really get creative here. I'll aim to improve for next time. :hfive:

I'm just too lazy to do it myself. I'm terrible.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Wrong swamp

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I saw ducklings today!:lovebird:

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

AxGrap posted:

It's the year 2023 and crime has been outlawed. Only criminals are allowed to do crime, and the one who does the most crime is president.
It's:

尸尺ヨ己工句ヨ几卞 亡尺工冊ヨ

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1405874241514442754?lang=en

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lmao

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

AxGrap posted:

It's:

尸尺ヨ己工句ヨ几卞 亡尺工冊ヨ

bobby crimo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Schmoe Cwead posted:

careful, hes clearly a bug chaser

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
My cat is sleeping in my spot :argh:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

A Bakers Cousin posted:

its really hard to believe he served McDonalds multiple times but here we are

remember he did it because of the government shutdown but it got "great ratings" or w/e so he continued it long after it was needed

a big mac that has been sitting out for half an hour isnt something i would serve to a dog :yooge: