Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I was amused we lured the Operation Clambake fellow here to look at our Xenu memes and go on rants about the org

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Free L. Ron (old mother) Hubbard!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Charles Bukowski posted:

I was amused we lured the Operation Clambake fellow here to look at our Xenu memes and go on rants about the org

Arnie Lerma, who registered and posted here because of Clambake, shot his wife twice in the face and she survived, fled the home and then he committed suicide by gunshot in 2018.

Maybe don't gently caress around with scientology.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Apr 7, 2023

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

:thumbsup: the Latin is fine but take your weird obsession with other posters elsewhere.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Karma Comedian posted:

:thumbsup: the Latin is fine but take your weird obsession with other posters elsewhere.

He just likes these forums and wants all the people and threads he personally dislikes removed so they're better.

His words, not mine. Read the leadup to the SPR poo poo in the old feedback thread.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Apr 7, 2023

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Has VvG ever done anything but bitch and moan

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m lined up outside the Friday thread waiting for the CLOSED sign to flip

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

MrQwerty posted:

Arnie Lerma, who registered and posted here because of Clambake, shot his wife twice in the face and she survived, fled the home and then he committed suicide by gunshot in 2018.

Aw, gently caress, Arnie. I was involved in matters back in the mid-90s, with the protests around Lisa M.'s death and the whole OT publishing online. Arnie seemed a bit of a crack-pot the way he posted in a.r.s (alt. religion.scientology), but he was a big source of information about the cult.

The cult has a few photos of me and friends taken by some SeaOrg flunky, so while it's been nearly 30 years, no stories from this SP4.

Poor little clams, snap, snap, snap.

I mock up my reactive mind.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

steinrokkan posted:

Has VvG ever done anything but bitch and moan

Versiculos in me narratur scribere Cinna:
Non scribit, cuius carmina nemo legit.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Rust Martialis posted:

Versiculos in me narratur scribere Cinna:
Non scribit, cuius carmina nemo legit.

in omni tamen volumine relationem facit

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
:sweep:

None of this is feedback!

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

da mihi feedback aut mori

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Sláinte maith, mo chara agus bíodh lá maith agat!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Well, it's feedback for one particular person

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

Well, it's feedback for one particular person

Lol

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

..holy gently caress

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Valko posted:

Sláinte maith, mo chara agus bíodh lá maith agat!

Bu mhath leam a chomharrachadh gu bheil cuid de sgrìobhadairean a’ diùltadh fios air ais a sgrìobhadh san fhòram seo ach sgrìobhadh ann an SAD na àite leis nach eil earbsa aca anns na modaireatairean.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Rust Martialis posted:

Bu mhath leam a chomharrachadh gu bheil cuid de sgrìobhadairean a’ diùltadh fios air ais a sgrìobhadh san fhòram seo ach sgrìobhadh ann an SAD na àite leis nach eil earbsa aca anns na modaireatairean.

That's scottish, not irish. I know what it means, and it seems like you just used google translate. Seth is one of the good ones, I'll let the mods I don't trust know about it right here in GBS.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

can everyone stop posting in gaelic for whatever reason it's making me cringe

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

dead language for a dead forum

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

this is like when I accidentally click to book forum instead of gbs

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Póg mo thóin!

:flipoff:

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Should be a tits and dicks thread, no holes allowed

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

The recent issue of Power Khan failing to tag NWS stuff was raised in SAD because of a stated distrust of GBS mods. While not disputing their eventual punishment, something is amiss if posters skip the designated GBS Feedback thread and run off to SAD first.

(Edited to remove silly stuff)

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Apr 7, 2023

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Gaelic Broadcasting Station

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Rust Martialis posted:

I'm Scottish, why on God's green earth would I post Irish. (Or drink their inferior whiskey.) But yeah the recent issue of Power Khan failing to tag NWS stuff was raised in SAD because of a stated distrust of GBS mods. While not disputing their eventual punishment, something is amiss if posters skip the designated GBS Feedback thread and run off to SAD first.

Thig ar latha.

im scottish too and this post is also very cringe

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Rust Martialis posted:

Or drink their inferior whiskey.

I think many of our people have bonded throughout the centuries because of our mutual dislike of the English but that is a declaration of war right there. Go look up where the world's oldest whiskey distillery is. I'll give you a clue, it's not in Scotland.

Also, Islay whiskies taste like iodine. A doctor told me that and he used iodine for disinfectant, he would know. Irish whiskey is also more mellow and makes a much better mixer. Nobody has ever heard of "Scotch Coffee" and there is a reason for that.

Also, also! There are many cheap brands of Irish whiskey but they are all drinkable. Cheap blended scotch? Like Mackenzie, High Commissioner and Mac Arthurs? Might as well be drinking toffee flavoured paint thinner. That's the poo poo that the guys who drink 3 Litre bottles of Frosty Jack will go to if they want something strong.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Yes it's very important for the future of the forums which country makes the more authentic disgusting pig drink

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

steinrokkan posted:

Yes it's very important for the future of the forums which country makes the more authentic disgusting pig drink

You are witnessing an argument between a Scot and an Irishman about whiskey. Step aside, things are going to get heated.

e: This is like the French arguing about wine. You will witness things that will shock and confuse you.

Valko fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Apr 7, 2023

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I will invade both of your lands (conquering via probe) if you don't take this to another thread!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Rust Martialis posted:

The recent issue of Power Khan failing to tag NWS stuff was raised in SAD because of a stated distrust of GBS mods. While not disputing their eventual punishment, something is amiss if posters skip the designated GBS Feedback thread and run off to SAD first.

(Edited to remove silly stuff)

That is a root cause of why the old thread was closed, the SPR poo poo, all of it. Power Khan is a certain group of people's shining example of why GBS bad/GBS mods bad/GBS isn't allowed to talk about current events/GBS isn't allowed to talk about politics/GBS should be closed. They were never going to address it here in the first place.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
My feedback is that it was good to see Gurf is still alive and making terrible videos.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

My feedback is that it was good to see Gurf is still alive and making terrible videos.

Wendigee posted:

ok grammy

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Apr 8, 2023

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

how many nom epique posts did you report today

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MrQwerty posted:

how many nom epique posts did you report today

None, you weirdo obsessive who thinks a joke post in SAD was a statement of intent.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

None, you weirdo obsessive who thinks a joke post in SAD was a statement of intent.

again, you show up where I post and do nothing but bitch and whine about posters and threads I post in. Not my fault an admin made your report history public and I clicked a link and loled and now it's a big fuckin joke because you hit the report button as much as you can.

I am not the one posting poo poo like "nom epique delenda est." and yet you're calling me a weirdo stalker.

oh you changed stalker to obsessive lol

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Apr 8, 2023

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

It's explicitly against the feedback rules to attack other posters. I'd remind y'all to read them again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It's explicitly against the feedback rules to attack other posters. I'd remind y'all to read them again

*Seth presses a button, silently. Cherry blossoms fall around him while a tear falls from his eye.*

"Namaste."